Carver fan selection program in Title/Summary
Östberg Selection Program is an interactive catalog which provides a full overview of Östberg products and helps customers to fit the best solution for their needs. The application helps explore a variety of Östberg fans or accessories and makes easier understanding the laws of fan world.
- Publisher: AB C.A. ÖSTBERG
- Home page: www.ostberg.com
- Last updated: May 22nd, 2012
Donkin Fan Selection is a free-to-use application for Windows OS that helps you in the process of selecting the optimum product. Entering the technical and operating parameters using our simple user interface, you will be able to get clear guidance and advice on the specification you will require.
- Publisher: Howden Donkin
- Last updated: December 23rd, 2009
Fan and Silencer Selection Program helps you to select fans and silences. Main features: - Select & compare fixed and adjustable pitch fans at the same time. - See all technical data in one easy view. - Allows you to design finely tuned, energy efficient systems
- Publisher: Fantech Pty Ltd
- Last updated: March 24th, 2016
Carver fan selection program in Description
Compute-A-Fan is a fast, accurate and easy-to-use fan-selection program. This tool gives point-and-click access to Cook's entire line of fans, blowers, gravity ventilators, energy recovery ventilators and laboratory exhaust systems. A comprehensive, cross-reference interface allows the user to select fans based upon the product specifications of any major manufacturer.
- Publisher: Loren Cook Company
- Last updated: February 29th, 2012
Compute-A-Fan is a fast, accurate and easy-to-use fan-selection program. A comprehensive, cross-reference interface allows the user to select fans based upon the product specifications of any major manufacturer. This tool gives point-and-click access to COOK's entire line of fans, blowers, gravity ventilators, energy recovery ventilators and laboratory exhaust systems.
- Publisher: Loren Cook Company
- Home page: www.lorencook.com
- Last updated: August 24th, 2016
RoVent is a free to use fan selection software for Windows OS. With RoVent an operating point specific fan selection can be made quickly and easily from over 1.700 fan models. Furthermore, detailed documentation on the selected fan type is available.
- Publisher: Rosenberg Ventilatoren GmbH
- Home page: www.rosenberg-gmbh.com
- Last updated: September 24th, 2015
Ventil is a stand-alone fan selection software that allows you to configure your own individually-designed fan. It provides you with the opportunity of choosing from the entire range of fan types and their associated equipment options. The program supplies all the technical data for your fan, including sound level data, dimension specifications, and including accessories.
- Publisher: Nicotra Gebhardt S.p.A.
- Home page: www.nicotra-gebhardt.com
- Last updated: December 27th, 2016
nyb Fan-to-Size is a selection program that has been designed to help you quickly and accurately select fans for individual applications. The program generates custom fan curves, calculates sound levels, assists in the evaluation of accessories and can even determine annual operating cost.
- Publisher: The New York Blower Company
- Home page: www.nyb.com
- Last updated: August 24th, 2015
Additional Carver fan selection program selection
K-Select provides you with a terminal and GRD selection program that incorporates powerful engineering tools to provide a design reference that can save significant time in the design of a building's HVAC system.K-Select can also save your product selections to a schedule, which can be exported directly to project documents.
- Publisher: Krueger-HVAC, Division of Air System Components
- Home page: www.krueger-hvac.com
- Last updated: November 3rd, 2008
Walter Roller Selection Program brings you information regarding the Walter Roller products. Click on the file you want to download and store it in a temporary directory on your computer. The installation can be done offline. The app has an intuitive interface.
- Publisher: Walter Roller GmbH & Co.
- Last updated: October 27th, 2015
Carrier's air terminals are designed to be fully compatible with most control options, including our ComfortID™ controls - an advanced option that can identify and meet each zone requirement to control temperature, humidity, CO2, and other indoor air quality (IAQ) needs.
- Publisher: Carrier Corporation
- Home page: www.commercial.carrier.com
- Last updated: April 18th, 2008
BAC’s Product Selection Software contains performance and technical data for all of BAC’s evaporative cooling products including Evaporative Condensers. The software provides equipment selections and technical information (dimensions, weights, motor horsepower, connections sizes etc.).
- Publisher: Baltimore Aircoil Company
- Home page: www.baltimoreaircoil.com
- Last updated: August 26th, 2011
Tecumseh specializes in different types of compressors and condensing units. Tecumseh Europe Selection Software allows you to select the right product for your requirement. You can specify the required parameters such as temperature, frequency, voltage, type of refrigerant, etc. and this program will automatically shortlist the devices accordingly.
- Publisher: Tecumseh Europe
- Home page: www.tecumseh.com
- Last updated: June 24th, 2016
The Fan Selector program from Nuaire contains every variation of every product in the extensive Nuaire range. It is a Windows based application that is easy and quick to use. All the fans that meet the duty and pressure you have selected are displayed.
- Publisher: The Nuaire Group
- Home page: www.nuaire.info
- Last updated: August 31st, 2017
From the wide range of Grasso compressors an easy selection can be made with the aid of the documentation and Grasso' s compressor selection program, Comsel, covering the complete reciprocating and screw compressor range. In addition, one can select standard accessories, such as oil separators and interstage coolers.
- Publisher: Grasso Consultants B.V.
- Last updated: August 21st, 2012
Foresee™ is a calculation and selection program for Danfoss products. It calculates the capacity of a given compressor and searches for compressors that match a required cooling capacity.The program can switch rapidly from model selection to capacity selection. Results are listed in a tabular form which can be sorted by capacity and by model name.
- Publisher: Danfoss Commercial Compressors
- Last updated: April 11th, 2008
AMS FindFan is a free program designed to make your fan selections easy and accurate. You can enter a specification and press the search button, and the program then finds all models that are close to the specification. All you have to do is pick the best model from a short list.
- Publisher: TechniSolve Software cc
- Last updated: May 22nd, 2012
WinClim II is a free selection program designed for air handling units Premiair and Airtwin. You can search and find the the units you are interested in, make calculations using the parameters from your environment and get the full information for Premiair and Airtwin handling units.
- Publisher: Wesper
- Home page: www.wesper.co.uk
- Last updated: June 27th, 2014