Cl eye platform sdk java in Title/Summary
Java ME Platform SDK includes the advanced tools found in Java Wireless Toolkit [for CLDC] and Sun Java Toolkit [for CDC]. The expanded emulation capability includes over-the-air (OTA) emulation and supports the push registry, GPS, sensors, and many more new features
- Publisher: Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- Home page: www.oracle.com
- Last updated: May 6th, 2011
Solver Platform SDK is a powerful, comprehensive Software Development Kit that enables you to develop and deploy custom applications using optimization and Monte Carlo simulation, with today's most popular platforms and languages: Microsoft COM and .NET, Java and MATLAB, as well as C/C++, Visual Basic and other languages. It's available for 64-bit and 32-bit Windows and 64-bit and 32-bit Linux.
- Publisher: Frontline Systems, Inc.
- Home page: www.solver.com
- Last updated: December 2nd, 2010
The Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition Platform Software Development Kit (SDK) contains the information you need to develop applications for Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition. The Tablet PC platform encompasses Windows XP and its extensions that enable input and output of handwriting and speech data on a Tablet PC as well as interchange of this data with other computers.
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Last updated: March 27th, 2008
Cl eye platform sdk java in Description
Learn from step-by-step commented source codes how to create e-documents with wxWidgets, the free C++ framework.
- Publisher: S & M Design Services
- Home page: www.yeohhs.com
- Last updated: June 20th, 2010
JBoss Web Server provides organizations with a single deployment platform for Java Server Pages (JSP) and Java Servlet technologies, PHP, and CGI. It uses a genuine high performance hybrid technology that incorporates the best of the most recent OS technologies for processing high volume data, while keeping all the reference Java specifications.
- Publisher: Red Hat®, Inc.
- Last updated: May 31st, 2013
Windows Server 2003 introduces the ability to restore deleted ("tombstoned") objects. This simple command-line utility enumerates the deleted objects in a domain and gives you the option of restoring each one. Source code is based on sample code in the Microsoft Platform SDK.
- Publisher: By Mark Russinovich
- Home page: technet.microsoft.com
- Last updated: January 20th, 2012
WinDiff can be found in Options Packs for most Windows versions. WinDiff is a graphical file-comparison program published by Microsoft (from 1992), and is distributed with certain versions of Microsoft Visual Studio as well as in source-code form with the Platform SDK code samples. WinMerge is very similar but with a somewhat more up-to-date GUI.
- Publisher: Microsoft
- Home page: www.grigsoft.com
- Last updated: March 22nd, 2012
TDM-GCC is a free software compiler suite for Windows.It can create 32-bit OR 64-bit binaries, for any version of Windows since Windows 95.It combines the most recent stable release of the GCC toolset with the free and open-source MinGW or MinGW-w64 runtime APIs to create a LIBRE alternative to Microsoft's compiler and platform SDK.
- Publisher: John E.
- Home page: tdm-gcc.tdragon.net
- Last updated: January 18th, 2012
Additional Cl eye platform sdk java selection
DigitalPersona Gold Fingerprint Recognition Software for Java corrects an issue that may cause an error in Java applications developed using DigitalPersona Gold SDK and Fingerprint Recognition software. This error can manifest itself during the verification or registration process.
- Publisher: DigitalPersona®, Inc.
- Home page: www.crossmatch.com
- Last updated: September 18th, 2015
As for Python itself, these extensions require MSVC7 for Python 2.4 and later, otherwise MSVC6. Some extensions require a recent "Platform SDK" from Microsoft, and in general, the latest service packs should be installed, but run 'setup.py' without any arguments to see specific information about dependencies.
- Publisher: Mark Hammond
- Home page: sourceforge.net
- Last updated: April 5th, 2011
Platform SDK Redistributable: CAPICOM contains the redistributable files for CAPICOM 184.108.40.206 and samples of its use. CAPICOM can be used to digitally sign data, sign code, verify digital signatures, envelop data for privacy, hash data, encrypt/decrypt data and more.
- Publisher: Microsoft Corp.
- Home page: www.microsoft.com
- Last updated: March 5th, 2008
AjaxSwing is a deployment platform that automatically converts Java Swing and AWT applications into AJAX web applications at runtime. It can be thought of as a runtime Java to HTML converter that migrates Java desktop applications to web applications.
- Publisher: CreamTec LLC
- Home page: www.creamtec.com
- Last updated: March 3rd, 2016
- Publisher: io.js contributors
- Home page: iojs.org
- Last updated: September 28th, 2016
Cross-platform SDK for easy implementation and ultra-fast integration of CD, DVD and Blu-ray disc backup and recording functions in a convenient framework. Packed with predefined task dialogs, samples and documentation.
- Publisher: IFoerster Development
- Home page: www.ifoerster.com
- Last updated: May 31st, 2016
Platform independent managed file transfer server that supports FTP, secure FTP (FTP over SSL), HTTP and HTTPS protocols. JSCAPE Secure FTP Server greatly simplifies the process of securely exchanging data with trading partners and automation.
- Publisher: JSCAPE
- Home page: www.jscape.com
- Last updated: March 21st, 2011
The Java Runtime Analysis Toolkit is a low overhead, easy to use, open source performance profiler for the Java platform. JRat monitors an application's execution and persists performance measurements. This data can then be viewed and analyzed using the JRat Desktop, a Swing application.
- Publisher: ShiftOne
- Home page: jrat.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: February 23rd, 2010
JPasswordGenerator is a platform independent (Java program) for creating safe and strong passwords from predefined character sets in a random way. For this a strong number generator is used. It has six sets of characters which can be individually enabled and edited.
- Publisher: SRP
- Last updated: April 17th, 2012
ArrayNorm is an platform-independent Java tool for normalization and statistical analysis for microarray-experiment data. It provides modules for visualization (scatterplot, histogram, boxplot, etc.), normalization and analysis. The user can upload any number of microarray-datasets, resulting from one experiment.
- Publisher: Institute of Genomics and Bioinformatics, TU Graz
- Home page: genome.tugraz.at