Code blocks avr programming in Title/Summary
Code::Blocks is a free C, C++, and Fortran IDE that is fully configurable. Built around a plugin framework, Code::Blocks can be extended with plugins. Any kind of functionality can be added by installing/coding a plugin. Its compiling and debugging functionality is already implemented by plugins.
- Publisher: The Code::Blocks Team
- Home page: www.codeblocks.org
- Last updated: January 16th, 2018
All Code Line Counter softwares may be helpful for project managers, programmers and other customers who need an overview of a project source code. Code Line Counter can count the source code for any programming language, count normal lines, count source code lines, count comment lines, count TODO lines, count blank lines, count mixed lines, count regular expression lines.
- Publisher: CLC Software Ltd
- Home page: codelinecounter.com
- Last updated: January 30th, 2018
ICCV8 for AVR is a complete IDE for programming AVR series microcontrollers with C++. The application will insert the necessary linker command files when you select the AVR version. It can generate CRC and ELF files. The application can also do code optimization for a smaller program size.
- Publisher: ImageCraft Creations Inc.
- Last updated: December 3rd, 2013
Code blocks avr programming in Description
The Control FPWIN GR7 programming software is designed to minimize programming complexity. Control FPWIN GR7S helps you save time on programming. This user-friendly software features configuration, editing programming,searching, monitoring, debugging, security, etc.
- Publisher: Panasonic Industrial Devices SUNX Co., Ltd.
- Home page: www3.panasonic.biz
- Last updated: May 15th, 2018
- Publisher: RODENPRO international
- Home page: www.rodenpro.com
- Last updated: March 15th, 2008
AthTek Flowchart to Code is an advanced programming tool for software engineers. It can quickly create a software flowchart by clicks and convert the flowchart to pseudo-code flexibly. It also supports software development for iPhone and Android.
- Publisher: AthTek Software
- Home page: www.athtek.com
- Last updated: February 8th, 2013
NetLinx Studio is a Windows application that integrates programming, organization and support for AMX system programming needs utilizing the NetLinx architecture. Beyond creating, editing and compiling source code in two programming languages (Axcess and NetLinx), NetLinx Studio makes it easy to manage all of the files associated with an entire control system.
- Publisher: AMX Corporation
- Last updated: January 30th, 2015
ED is a smart language sensitive programmer's editor, with a breadth and depth of powerful editing capabilities you're unlikely to find elsewhere. ED goes beyond editing with its Source Database Engine, unmatched Visual File Compare, Compiler support
- Publisher: Soft As It Gets Pty Ltd
- Home page: www.getsoft.com
- Last updated: September 28th, 2010
Additional Code blocks avr programming selection
AVR Studio was created by Atmel in order to help developers to efficiently create applications for AVR microcontrollers using C/C++ programming languages. This piece of software comes with a large number of tutorials, which allow the users to get familiar with the application. The program stands as a complete pack for programmers that use C++ and other programming languages.
- Publisher: Atmel Corporation
- Home page: www.atmel.com
- Last updated: February 22nd, 2012
BASCOM AVR is a very powerful and easy-to-use compiler for the AVR series of micro controllers developed by Atmel. The program comes with a very user-friendly interface and a set of simple commands, and provides more flexibility than other programs in this category.
- Publisher: MCS Electronics
- Home page: www.mcselec.com
- Last updated: December 15th, 2016
Ponyprog is very powerful and popular microchip programmer. Ponyprog enables the user to program EEPROM, FLASH and PIC's using user friendly tools and multiple programmer types. Ponyprog supports AVR, SPI eeprom, AVR micro, 12C bus 8bit eeprom, PIC 16 micro, PIC 12 micro, AT89S micro and SDE2506 eeprom family chips.
- Publisher: Claudio Lanconelli
- Home page: ponyprog.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: August 2nd, 2017
Code Visual to Flowchart is an automatic code flow chart generator software , It can reverse engineering program with code analyzer, create programming flowchart from code, mostly used on flowcharting a program and documenting source code. It can generate Visio, Word, Excel, Powerpoint,PNG and BMP flowcharts document from code.
- Publisher: FateSoft
- Home page: www.fatesoft.com
- Last updated: April 22nd, 2009
Illumination Software Creator is a program that offers you an easy way to prototype and build native apps for a wide range of platforms. The program includes a powerful user interface designer and it enables you to develop Web, phone and desktop applications without writing a single code line.
- Publisher: Bryan Lunduke
- Home page: radicalbreeze.com
- Last updated: September 23rd, 2013
This application is designed to detect and highlight differences between two text files in various formats. It supports documents that contain code written in programming languages like C++, Java, C#, Delphi, HTML, etc. This tool is useful for programmers and software testers, as it will help them easily find syntax errors and bugs in their code.
- Publisher: Grig Software
- Home page: www.grigsoft.com
- Last updated: November 23rd, 2010
- Publisher: SmartKoders
- Home page: codelite.org
- Last updated: February 14th, 2016
The Bat! email program is able to process and store an unlimited number of messages and has no restriction on the number of email accounts accessible via IMAP, POP, MAPI protocols. The Bat! is a perfect multiple email account manager - allows you to quickly access all your email accounts in one place. The Bat! is a safe, robust and reliable mail application.
- Publisher: Ritlabs, SRL
- Home page: www.ritlabs.com
- Last updated: April 2nd, 2018
Pandoc understands a number of useful markdown syntax extensions, including document metadata (title, author, date); footnotes; tables; definition lists; superscript and subscript; strikeout; enhanced ordered lists (start number and numbering style are significant); running example lists; delimited code blocks with syntax highlighting; smart quotes, dashes, and ellipses.
- Publisher: John MacFarlane
- Home page: johnmacfarlane.net
- Last updated: February 11th, 2019
Conversational CNC generates gcode quickly and easily without having to fire up CAD or CAM. Macros, subprograms, and parameterized programming give you loads of gcode programming power. G-Wizard Editor gives you the tools to simplify, understand, and harness that power.
- Publisher: CNCCookbook
- Home page: www.cnccookbook.com
- Last updated: April 3rd, 2018