Create virtual audio device in Title/Summary
Virtual Audio Cable is a software solution for realizing audio connections between applications. The way it works is by using the input port to record the audio signal and send it to a program, such as an analyzer or sound processor, via the output port.
- Publisher: Eugene Muzychenko
- Home page: software.muzychenko.net
- Last updated: December 12th, 2018
Virtual Audio Streaming is intended to enhance the quality of your computer’s audio output by installing a virtual sound card. If you are wondering why you would need this when your computer already has a card, let me explain that it helps you overcome the limitations of some physical cards, which hinder recording internal sound.
- Publisher: VirtualAudioStreaming.net
- Home page: www.virtualaudiostreaming.net
- Last updated: March 25th, 2012
LoopBeAudio is a virtual audio device to transfer audio between computer programs, digitally, without any quality loss. Build a virtual 7.1 surround device, even though you don't have the built-in hardware. Configure up to 24 audio channels.
- Publisher: nerds.de
- Home page: www.nerds.de
- Last updated: April 2nd, 2015
Create virtual audio device in Description
It's for those who live for the ultimate sound experience. By creating a 4-dimensional soundscape, the Expander generates an immersive experience, making you feel like you're surrounded in the sound, placing you in the middle of a movie, game or song.
- Publisher: GenAudio, Inc.
- Last updated: August 30th, 2011
StarBurn is a tiny software tool that offers you multiple wizards to burn different kinds of CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs, among other tasks. Through those wizards you can create data, audio and video discs, ISO image files from your discs or filesystem, burn ISO image files into blank discs, mount an ISO image file as a virtual disc, convert audio files among formats, and more.
- Publisher: StarBurn Software
- Home page: www.starburnsoftware.com
- Last updated: June 15th, 2017
Live Video, Audio Conferencing in LAN or Internet (Peer to Peer). Send live video messages using your webcam. Send live audio messages using your microphone. Video device selection. Audio device selection.
- Publisher: Viscom Software
- Home page: www.viscomsoft.com
- Last updated: March 6th, 2014
VSPE is intended to help software engineers and developers to create/debug/test applications that use serial ports. It is able to create various virtual devices to transmit/receive data. Unlike regular serial ports, virtual devices have special capabilities: for example, the same device can be opened more than once by different applications, that can be useful in many cases.
- Publisher: Eterlogic Software
- Last updated: August 6th, 2011
Though it's free, Free Virtual Serial Ports is also one of the best tools of its kind, as it's really reliable and accurate, allowing you to emulate a large variety of serial ports, all correctly registered and visible in Windows device manager under standard Ports (COM & LPT) device class, and all behaving exactly like real hardware serial ports, with full serial port functionality.
- Publisher: HHD Software, Ltd.
- Home page: freevirtualserialports.com
- Last updated: November 19th, 2015
Additional Create virtual audio device selection
Daemon Tools Pro is an all-inclusive software for all kinds of virtual disc emulation with support for various image formats. This program can mount multiple disc images, perform conversion on them, burn the images to discs, clone, and also encrypt them.
- Publisher: Disc Soft Ltd.
- Home page: www.daemon-tools.cc
- Last updated: January 31st, 2020
DAEMON Tools Ultra can create optical disc images from CDs, DVDs, files, and audio tracks. It also installs a virtual disc where you could mount and access the files. It can mount all types of image files including virtual hard disks. An unlimited number of DT, SCSI, IDE, and HDD virtual drives can be created using the Ultra version.
- Publisher: Disc Soft Ltd
- Home page: www.daemon-tools.cc
- Last updated: August 13th, 2019
VMware Workstation lets you run multiple operating systems as virtual machines inside your Windows PC. It is useful for IT professionals, developers, and businesses who build, test, and demo software applications for multiple OS platforms. VMware Workstation supports DirectX 10.1 and OpenGL 3.3 for a responsive interface while running 3D applications.
- Publisher: VMware, Inc.
- Home page: www.vmware.com
- Last updated: November 21st, 2019
VirtualBox can run multiple operating systems inside your Windows PC. It comes with support for Windows, Linux, Mac, Solaris, OpenBSD, OS/2 as guest operating systems. VirtualBox does not require advanced hardware virtualization features to run; hence, you can use this tool even on old computers.
- Publisher: Oracle Corporation
- Home page: www.virtualbox.org
- Last updated: March 11th, 2019
Convert audio between MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, AMR, OGG, FLAC, MP2 and other popular audio formats. Export and convert audio from your video files. Create ringtones and audio-books for iPhone. Use a command line mode for automatic conversion process.
- Publisher: Online Media Technologies Ltd., UK
- Home page: www.avs4you.com
- Last updated: November 25th, 2019
This practical software tool allows you to create audio CDs in an easy way. Even though audio CDs are more and more falling into disuse, there are many people who may still want to burn audio CDs. They can play them back in their old Discman or car audio system. If this is your case, you should give Free Audio CD Burner a try. It allows you to get your audio CD ready in just a few clicks.
- Publisher: DVDVideoSoft Limited
- Home page: www.dvdvideosoft.com
- Last updated: November 16th, 2016
Microsoft Virtual PC is light, simple software that allows you to configure, install and use a highly customizable computer within your desktop! Without the need of formatting, or getting an additional computer, with this application you can test drive an operating system, software, or a configuration and see if it fits your needs!
- Publisher: Microsoft
- Last updated: August 26th, 2014
Alter and modify voices in real-time; enhance voice quality; compare and analyze voice characteristics; record with a microphone; capture online audio stream; compatible with most environments; supports various formats: mp3, wma, wav, ogg.
- Publisher: Avsoft Corp.
- Home page: www.audio4fun.com
- Last updated: November 3rd, 2015
KONTAKT allows you to play back and process audio samples. It also lets you create sample-based virtual instruments, process their audio signals with DSP structures, build complex performance setups with modulation routings, and gain access to third-party sample libraries.
- Publisher: Native Instruments GmbH
- Home page: www.native-instruments.com
- Last updated: September 28th, 2017
Magic ISO Maker (build 0261) 18.104.22.1681is a CD/DVD image file creating/editing/extracting tool. It can open / create / edit /extract CD/DVD image files, and it can convert bin to iso and back. as well as make ISO file from DVD/CD-ROM or hard disk, and handle bootable information at meanwhile.
- Publisher: MagicISO, Inc.
- Home page: www.magiciso.com
- Last updated: April 7th, 2010