Cross platform html editor in Title/Summary
Cmake is an addition to the awesome open source systems, which have been gaining high popularity these days. This application performs the crucial task of managing the build process, in a compiler independent fashion in an operating system. It comprises of many simple configuration files, which collectively form the standard build files for normal working.
- Publisher: Kitware
- Home page: www.cmake.org
- Last updated: April 8th, 2014
- Publisher: MicroAdobe Software Inc
- Last updated: March 5th, 2008
- Publisher: SourceTec Software Co., LTD
- Home page: www.sothink.com
- Last updated: March 6th, 2008
Cross platform html editor in Description
Atom is an impressively powerful and handy text editor especially thanks to the fact that it's completely customizable, letting you tweak any aspect of its look and functionality so that it will fully suit your needs. It can also be used effectively without any prior alteration or setup.
- Publisher: GitHub Inc.
- Home page: atom.io
- Last updated: June 19th, 2018
Advanced code editor. Syntax highlighting for lot of languages (more than 120 types). Supports UTF8 encoding. Multi-carets and multi-selections. Implemented many editing commands found in common text editors. Tabbed interface. Search with regex.
- Publisher: UVViewSoft
- Home page: uvviewsoft.com
- Last updated: October 23rd, 2020
A cross-platform text editor for web development, programming, configuration file editing, et cetera, featuring syntax-highlighting, code-folding and more. Features: - Lightweight: no feature bloat. - Cross-platform: meant to run on every platform.
- Publisher: Aviat Ion, Inc.
- Last updated: November 17th, 2011
The XSD editor is a cross-platform XML editor. Although it can be used to edit any type of XML file, the editor is specifically designed to allow easy creation, editing, and validation of XML Schema (XSD) files. This project was registered on SourceForge.net on Dec 20, 2008.
- Publisher: Objsys
- Last updated: June 19th, 2011
Texmaker is a text editor specifically intended to create LaTeX documents, a composition system that creates printed documents looking exactly the same independently of the machine used. Consequently, the program inherits all the advantages of this powerful system commonly used for scientific writing and professional publishing.
- Publisher: Pascal Brachet
- Home page: www.xm1math.net
- Last updated: March 25th, 2020
Additional Cross platform html editor selection
CoffeeCup HTML Editor makes it easy to design and code websites. You can either start from scratch or choose a template of your liking. Web design is simplified with time-saving tools such as auto-complete, live preview, and website components that update instantly across all pages.
- Publisher: CoffeeCup Software, Inc.
- Home page: www.coffeecup.com
- Last updated: October 23rd, 2020
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Home page: code.visualstudio.com
- Last updated: November 18th, 2020
This program enables you to create HTML webpages, and lets you preview the results afterward. In addition to this, HTML Editor integrates an advanced form builder, which you can use to create professional-looking forms for your website. Also, in order to help you ensure that your HTML source code contains no errors, this program includes a spell checker.
- Publisher: Solutionsoft
- Home page: formbreeze.com
- Last updated: April 17th, 2020
Alleycode, fast intuitive HTML editor. Featuring: Synchro View, synchronized code/design view. Assignments, project access. Turf View, full view, right click control. CSS Wizard, iInternal or external. HTM3.2 - 4.1, CSS and PHP function libraries.
- Publisher: Konae Technologies, Inc
- Home page: www.alleycode.com
- Last updated: May 26th, 2020
Dynamic HTML Editor will allow you to create interactive websites using DHTML. It is a WYSIWYG editor, which means that you will not have to know the code behind the page. Just place the different elements the way you want them to be on the published page.
- Publisher: Lorenzi Davide
- Last updated: July 3rd, 2012
WYSIWYG HTML Editor
- Publisher: Free Labs Sofware
- Last updated: March 1st, 2010
Firefox is a multi-tabbed web browser with a modern Interface and support for thousands of third-party addons, which can improve its features. You can also manage your list of favorite websites and login details in this browser and synchronize them across your devices.
- Publisher: Mozilla
- Home page: www.mozilla.org
- Last updated: November 20th, 2020
An HTML WYSIWYG Editing Control that is bindable to any data source. nBit HTML Editor 3.1 - for MS-Access 2k, XP, 2k3, Visual Basic 6, VB.Net , C# and DelphiThe editor is being used by developers in Content Management Applications, CRM systems, email clients, for document management, and training / educational systems.
- Publisher: nBit Information Technologies Australia
- Home page: nbit.net.au
- Last updated: June 7th, 2012
BestAddress HTML Editor lets you visually design and code your websites using a huge selection of professional tools to maximise your website development capabilities. Unlike many other HTML editors, the BestAddress HTML Editor even includes DigitalAccess FTP, so you can upload your files to the Web without needing to buy additional FTP software.
- Publisher: Multimedia Australia
- Home page: www.mmau.com
- Last updated: January 12th, 2010
.NET WYSIWYG HTML Editor is a program that can be used to design HTML pages. It provides you with features/functions such as save to HTML file, get HTML source code, insert text from .txt or .html file, search text, font name, font size, bold, italic, underline, text foreground color, text background color, numeric items, symbol items, align right, add hyperlink and images.
- Publisher: TriSun Software Inc.
- Home page: www.trisunsoft.com
- Last updated: October 29th, 2014