Daniel orifice flow calculator in Title/Summary
Size a gas/liquid orifice plate using ISO5167 (2003) International standard and Crane's Flow of Fluids through Valves equation 3.22, Fittings and Pipes, calculate the mass flow rate require for a certain orifice size and plot a profile chart of various mass flow rates vs orifice size.
- Publisher: WeBBusterZ Engineering
- Home page: www.webbusterz.com
- Last updated: September 10th, 2012
Size a gas/liquid orifice plate using ISO5167 (2003) and Crane's Flow of Fluids through Valves, Fittings and Pipes, calculate the mass flow rate require for a certain orifice size and plot a profile chart of various mass flow rates vs orifice size.
- Publisher: WeBBusterZ Engineering Software
- Home page: www.webbusterz.com
- Last updated: February 10th, 2015
Flow calculator is a small, compact and useful tool which helps in doing flow related calculations very easy and fast. The main advantage of this software is its compactness and size. The simple interface only contains three text boxes. These text boxes correspond to the inside diameter of the cylindrical pipe, velocity and the volumetric flow rate.
- Publisher: eesiflo.com
- Home page: www.eesiflo.com
- Last updated: November 17th, 2010
Daniel orifice flow calculator in Description
FlowCheck software is a thoroughly tested flow calculator for verifying electronic flow meters. FlowCheck uses standard equations to compute the flow of hydrocarbon gases or liquids through orifice meters, turbine meters, and pipe provers. FlowCheck is a program built by measurement professionals for measurement professionals. FlowCheck is developed and supported by Emerson.
- Publisher: Kenonic Controls
- Home page: www2.emersonprocess.com
- Last updated: March 27th, 2012
Diagnostic and monitoring software providing enhanced reliability and functionality for the 3400, 3410, 3800 and 3810 Daniel Ultrasonic Flow Transmitters. Daniel’s new MeterLink software gives users access to information not seen before. And not simply more data, but actionable, critical information presented in an intuitive graphical format that takes complexity out of your flow measurement.
- Publisher: Emerson Electric Co.
- Home page: www.emerson.com
- Last updated: October 17th, 2017
The Flowtite™ Hydraulic Flow Calculator is designed to analyze head loss and pumping energy requirements or slope gradients in different pipe materials. The Flow Calculator will assist the engineer in the process of pipe material selection. The flow loss and cost of frictional resistance are keys to the proper selection of pipe.
- Publisher: Winkler Consulting
- Home page: reference.flowtite.com
- Last updated: October 25th, 2009
The Global Flow Gas Flow Calculator enables a field user to perform accurate Gas Flow Calculations using AGA 3 and AGA 8 formulas. After the flow calculations are performed users can email the reports using a BlackBerry or save the reports to their hard drive using a Laptop.
- Publisher: GlobalFlow Inc.
- Home page: www.globalflowinc.com
- Last updated: July 29th, 2013
Agilent Technologies GC Calculators is a package that includes a Pressure Flow Calculator, Vapor Volume Calculator and Solvent Vent Calculator to help you optimize your GC method parameters. After launching the installation wizard, you will have the ability to select the calculator(s) that you want to have installed.
- Publisher: Agilent Technologies
- Home page: www.chem.agilent.com
- Last updated: November 11th, 2014
Additional Daniel orifice flow calculator selection
Pipe Flow Calculators is a Java-made desktop application that includes the most frequently used calculators in any pipe flow analysis. It includes tools that will let you calculate pressure drop for known flow rate, calculate flow rate for known pressure drop, perform Darcy friction coefficient calculation, perform minor losses calculation, etc.
- Publisher: Pipeflowcalculations.com
- Home page: pipeflowcalculations.com
- Last updated: October 23rd, 2017
For each of 14 capital budgeting project's cash flow series' five discount rates, Discounted Cash Flow Analysis Calculator calculates the following values for you: Modified Internal Rate of Return (MIRR), Net Present Value (NPV), Net Future Value (NFV), Net Uniform Series (NUS) [aka, Equivalent Annual Annuity (EAA)], Present Worth Cost, Present Worth Revenue, Benefit/Cost Ratio, and Present Ratio
- Publisher: Wheatworks Software, LLC
- Home page: www.discountedcashflowanalysis.com
- Last updated: April 6th, 2010
Moffsoft Calculator can replace the calculator that is built in Windows as it includes a lot of other features. As most applications of this type, this one has been designed to resemble a real handheld calculator; so, it is quite unlikely that anyone has problems to use its basic features. However, some people may have difficulties performing financial operations.
- Publisher: Moffsoft
- Home page: www.moffsoft.com
- Last updated: July 18th, 2014
Pipe Flow Advisor is a utility that can help you calculate flow rate, depth or volume for water flowing through pipes, tubes, channels and weirs or the time taken for a tank to empty. The developer specifies it that the results are estimates obtained using the Manning formula, and that more accurate results are obtained with practical measurements.
- Publisher: PipeFlow Software
- Home page: www.pipeflow.co.uk
- Last updated: January 10th, 2009
Resistor Color Code Calculator is a helpful little utility that allows you to find the value of a standard resistor without memorizing the color codes. Resistor Color Code Calculator also includes an Ohm Law calculator and a resistor color code quiz that it is under development at this time
- Publisher: Daniel Crowe
- Home page: sourceforge.net
- Last updated: May 20th, 2014
PetroCalculator is a free technical calculator that can help technicians, chemists, engineers, students, etc., to perform a whole range of petroleum-related operations. Thus, you may calculate the density correction based on one of the three density tables: crude oils, lube base oil, or generalized petroleum products.
- Publisher: Petrospection Pty Ltd
- Last updated: May 8th, 2008
Determine the rate of air flow required for your specific application. The rate of air flow is measured in air changes per hour. Air changes per hour is the volume of air that needs to be replaced with fresh air every hour. Determine the rate of air changes required for your specific application indicated in the ACH Table. (Refer to ACH table below calculation table).
- Publisher: Windmaster Ventilators (Pty) Ltd
- Home page: www.windmaster.co.za
- Last updated: October 14th, 2008
With Nokia Free Unlock Codes Calculator we can unlock our cell phones and we can use it in any company that we want. When we open the program can find eight boxes and one little window. In the first box we can put our cell phone model we can choose between: Alcatel, LG, Maxxon, NEC, Nokia, Samsung, Siemens, Sony, Panasonic and Vitel.
- Publisher: NokiaFREE.org
- Last updated: June 5th, 2014
PipeDrop is an advanced hydraulic pressure drop calculator for liquids, gases, and 2-phase flow in pipes and ducts for Windows (tm) based computer systems. The pressure drop calculations can be in either a laminar or turbulent flow regime. Included are 3 powerful modules for calculating pressure drops for single lines, a pump network, and orifice plates.
- Publisher: G&P Engineering Software
- Home page: www.gpengineeringsoft.com
- Last updated: March 12th, 2013
Mini Finance Calculator is a great and easy-to-use Finance calculator. The program give you the ability to calculate the time value of money, interest rates, cash flow, and depreciation. Additionally to this you can view, print, and save amortization schedules.
- Publisher: FarsightSoft, Inc.
- Last updated: February 14th, 2009