Data analysis system dialer in Title/Summary
This NCES website provides public access to education survey data collected by the U.S. Department of Education and to analysis reports about education policy issues. with this software you can create your own analysis tables and covariance analyses using the Data Analysis Systems (DAS) application.
- Publisher: Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Home page: nces.ed.gov
With the ever growing amount of wireless gear used for live events, RF Spectrum Analysis is turning into a nightmare for RF techs. Conducting an inventory of onsite equipment along with reviewing reference books of local Analog and Digital TV takes hours, and is often error prone. This leads to last-minute troubleshooting or worse: 'hits' or interference during the performance.
- Publisher: Professional Wireless Systems
- Last updated: March 24th, 2011
The Market Analysis System (MAS) is an open-source software application that provides tools for analysis of financial markets using technical analysis.MAS provides facilities for stock charting and futures charting, including price, volume, and a wide range of technical analysis indicators.
- Publisher: Jim Cochrane
- Home page: eiffel-mas.sf.net
- Last updated: October 14th, 2010
Data analysis system dialer in Description
SeaDAS (SeaWiFS Data Analysis System) is a comprehensive image analysis package for the processing, display, analysis and quality control of ocean color data. The advanced layer management allows adding and manipulating overlays such as images of other bands, images from WMS servers or ESRI shapefiles.
- Publisher: NASA Ocean Biology Processing Group
- Home page: seadas.gsfc.nasa.gov
- Last updated: September 29th, 2014
Recovery Explorer Professional is a sophisticated utility for effective data recovery from a wide variety of file systems and storage technologies, encrypted volumes, RAID of various complexity as well as in-depth analysis and editing of raw data.
- Publisher: SysDev Laboratories LLC
- Home page: www.r-explorer.com
- Last updated: November 26th, 2023
Carrier's Block Load program is a powerful, fully featured HVAC load estimating program suitable for commercial buildings of any size. Block Load is a tool for consulting engineers, design/build contractors, HVAC contractors, facility engineers and other professionals involved in the design, analysis or installation of commercial building HVAC systems.
- Publisher: Carrier Corporation
- Home page: www.commercial.carrier.com
- Last updated: April 19th, 2008
AnSWR is a software system for coordinating and conducting large-scale, team-based analysis projects that integrate qualitative and quantitative techniques.AnSWR has been designed to meet the following QDA needs:- Coordination of team-based qualitative data analysis
- Publisher: CDC
- Last updated: September 22nd, 2008
FetchBoy Professional is a comprehensive package of file and data recovery tools to meet the needs of professionals. It brings together data analysis and file management with cutting edge data recovery.
- Publisher: SysDev Laboratories UK Ltd
- Last updated: December 18th, 2014
Additional Data analysis system dialer selection
The Relief Data Entry System is a tool created by the Philippine's Bureau of Internal Revenue. Under eRELIEF, Corporate Taxpayers send electronically to BIR through the BIR Website its quarterly sales and purchases data. Features: -Data maintenance of Sales, Purchases and Importations -Data import / export capability across multiple PCs -Purging and Archiving facility
- Publisher: Bureau of Internal Revenue
- Last updated: June 14th, 2011
ComProbe Protocol Analysis System is an easy to use and powerful protocol analysis platform. Whether you are sniffing the air or connecting directly to the chip, Frontline analyzers use the same powerful ComProbe app to help you test, troubleshoot, and debug communications faster.
- Publisher: Frontline Test Equipment, Inc.
- Last updated: March 24th, 2015
Seismograph Data Analysis is a program designed to read data from different seismic devices. It provides a pack of advanced and basic features like Mini-Seis and Mini-Seis III wave form analysis, advanced communication for setup and additional data access, create custom velocity/frequency curves, high pass, low pass or band pass filter wave forms and much more.
- Publisher: White Industrial Seismology, Inc.
- Last updated: December 26th, 2014
The Digital Shoreline Analysis System (DSAS) is computer software that computes rate-of-change statistics from multiple historic shoreline positions residing in a GIS. It is also useful for computing rates of change for just about any other boundary change problem that incorporates a clearly-identified feature position at discrete times.
- Publisher: DSAS
- Home page: www.perotsystems.com
- Last updated: June 30th, 2011
This program can be used to analyze CDR (Call Data Records) files for crime investigation, e-mail forensics, etc. It allows you to track cell/tower information, IMEI numbers, map/location, nearest tower, cell ID, mobile operator, call duration, and other details.
- Publisher: CDR Data Analysis Software
- Home page: www.cdrdataanalysis.com
- Last updated: May 3rd, 2018
SureTrend is data analysis software that allows you and all your stakeholders to monitor environmental hygiene.Main features: - Track test results. - Quickly identify problem areas. - Analyze sanitation effectiveness.
- Publisher: Hygiena LLC
- Home page: www.hygiena.com
- Last updated: February 12th, 2016
The Data Analysis Software for 3455 allows you to transfer saved measurement data from Model 3455 High Voltage Insulation HiTester to your PC. You can create graph of logging record data and step voltage test data; copy graph data to paste it in other documents; save data as CSV data format; create and print reports and using data and graph, and more.
- Publisher: HIOKI E.E. Corporation
- Home page: www.hioki.com
- Last updated: November 18th, 2016
GDA allows the user to get all the information from the data that they require using a wide variety of features. It is very user friendly enabling it to be used by the race enthusiast, yet has the advanced features required by the data-analysis professional. Easy to use and very powerful.
- Publisher: General Engine Management Systems Ltd
- Home page: www.gems.co.uk
Ashampoo WinOptimizer 25 is a comprehensive PC optimization suite with over 30 feature modules. The program boosts performance, fixes system issues, and reduces file clutter.
- Publisher: ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG
- Home page: www.ashampoo.com
- Last updated: September 28th, 2023
R for Windows is a GUI where you can write code to perform graphical and statistical analysis on data sets. You can save your written and compiled code in form of scripts which can be run any system that has this program installed. This program also has manuals to help you learn how to use it.
- Publisher: The R Foundation
- Home page: www.r-project.org
- Last updated: August 1st, 2023