Delphi resource file editor in Title/Summary
The Family History Resource File Viewer is a program which allows a person to view information contained on any of the resource files created by the Family and Church History Department of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The viewer itself does not contain any data or resource file information.
- Publisher: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Last updated: March 2nd, 2008
World Resource String Editor 1.15.0045
- Publisher: Softwarebüro Jollans
- Last updated: October 21st, 2008
The Delphi IDE Theme Editor (DITE) is an addon that can customize the development environment color highlighting of Delphi (RAD Studio), Appmethod, Lazarus, Smart Mobile Studio, and others. You can install additional themes from the developer website.
- Publisher: Rodrigo.Ruz V.
- Home page: code.google.com
- Last updated: November 11th, 2015
Delphi resource file editor in Description
This program for translating the resources of Delphi executables. In the current version 1.5 for Windows full Unicode support is implemented. Extensions are implemented, so that you can use different translation memories in LinLocalize, such as .tmx
- Publisher: Hans Landsheer
- Last updated: August 10th, 2015
Bainsoft BDB Professional Edition is a full-featured database design software. It supports Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Access, SQLAnywhere and Sybase. In addition, BDB is also a great SQL Query Intellisense Tool. BDB is a database design tool engineered to help you design database, Migrate database, manage data ...
- Publisher: BAINSOFT
- Last updated: October 7th, 2009
Resource Workshop is the original installation disks for this very good (if aging) resource compiler/editor. A project is a collection of one or more resources. A project is stored in a file that contains one or more resources, or refers to files containing resources, or both. Typically, this file is a resource compiler (.RC) script file.
- Publisher: Borland International
- Last updated: March 22nd, 2012
Visual Localizer is an open source plugin for Microsoft Visual Studio. It focuses on advanced manipulation with ResX files and localization of (possibly completed) projects. It features option like moving string literals from code to selected resource file, either ad-hoc or batch, smart editor of resource files and much more.
- Publisher: cre8or
- Home page: visuallocalizer.codeplex.com
- Last updated: April 15th, 2015
- Pascal compiler for Win32 (Free Pascal or GNU Pascal) - Debugger (GDB or Insight) - Customizable syntax highlighting - Powerful multi-window editor with many options - Work in source file or project mode - Setup creator - Create console, windows and DLL programs
- Publisher: Bloodshed Software
- Home page: www.bloodshed.net
- Last updated: May 31st, 2013
Additional Delphi resource file editor selection
MP3 File Editor is a multifunction application that allows you to compile your Mp3 playlists among other things. With this software, you can also edit your audio files' information, including title, artist, album, genre, year, composer and more. A search tool can be used to find the files supported by this program on any folder on your computer.
- Publisher: Mp3 Center
- Last updated: March 2nd, 2008
This is trial version valid for 1 month, however when this OTDR Project File Editor is installed in PC which already included AQ7932 Emulation Software, this OTDR Project File Editor can be continued to use even after 1 month.(AQ7932 users can continue to use it)
- Publisher: Yokogawa Electric Corporation
- Last updated: July 21st, 2012
It features commands like cut, copy, paste, duplicate, enable, line disable and moves one or multiple entries at a time. Filter and sort when there are a large number of host entries. Enable and disable entire hostsfile from application or tray, archive and restore various hostsfile configurations when switching between environments. Automatically ping endpoints to check availability
- Publisher: Scott Lerch
- Home page: hostsfileeditor.codeplex.com
- Last updated: September 23rd, 2013
Using Resource Builder, the resource editing becomes the easiest and fastest task in your programming cycle. Resource editor will provide you with a lot of easy-to-use and user-friendly What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) editors for each type of resource, and you will produce software even quicker than before.
- Publisher: SiComponents
- Home page: www.resource-builder.com
- Last updated: November 14th, 2009
With Eurotherm Profibus GSD File Editor you can create custom GSD files for Eurotherm Profibus enabled instrumentation. This 32-bit Windows based program allows drag and drop of instrument parameters from a tabbed list into input and output windows for automatic generation of the GSD file. A graphical pick column enables quick selection of the supported instruments.
- Publisher: Eurotherm Limited
- Last updated: November 17th, 2009
Windows Hosts File Editor was developed for me, by me. It's the fastest way to access and edit your 'hosts' file! It's designed to work with all versions of Windows (98 and newer). This free app was downloaded 1815 times from my server. This utility will help the user to mofidy the host file from windows.
- Publisher: Buster Collings
- Home page: www.bustercollings.com
- Last updated: September 3rd, 2008
Korg-i File Editor helps a KORG i-Series IMW User organize his or her Arrangements, Styles and Programs inside standard KORG i-Series file Sets. The i3 File Editor is devoted to KORG i-Series IMW with Product Id = 39H, including i2, i3, i4S. Korg-i File Editor is not a full Librarian/Editor: e.g. it is not intended to edit Program parameters or Style patterns.
- Publisher: alain fraysse
- Home page: alain.fraysse.free.fr
- Last updated: October 5th, 2011
EDI File EditorFile Editor for EDI X12 and EDIFACT data files.- Performs basic EDI X12 and EDIFACT validation. - Makes EDI X12 and EDIFACT files more readable. Free software has limited technical support. Download it for free from the website
- Publisher: Etasoft Inc.
- Last updated: June 22nd, 2010
Introducing the Kajona Language File Editor, we want to provide a graphical application to edit and manage the text-files of a Kajona installation. Kajona itself is a free Content Management Framework. The editor provides functions to edit already existing language-entries, to create new entries, and to create and manage entries in different languages.
- Publisher: Kajona
- Last updated: March 7th, 2012
Hosts File Editor by Daanav.com is a free program that provides you a quick and easy way to view and mange the contents of the hosts file. The program requires administrative rights in order to edit the contents of this hosts file. It allows you to save changes directly to the hosts file using the Save button.
- Publisher: Daanav Softwares
- Home page: www.daanav.com
- Last updated: November 22nd, 2013