Dev eject in Title/Summary
Dev Eject is a simple software to use Device Manger for Windows XP, that provides a lot of useful functions to control your removable media. It lists provides option to safely eject a device, all connected devices, quick access to a device, and provides list of files opened from the drive and shows which process has them open.
- Publisher: Dev Eject
- Home page: deveject.com
- Last updated: July 13th, 2014
CD Eject Tool features : manage auto run (without reboot), timer for system shutdown, quickly check for updates, start auto run at any time from menu, show CD's property in tray icon tips, different icons for full, empty, open and close CD.That and many more.
- Publisher: CD Eject Tool
- Home page: www.cd-eject-tool.com
- Last updated: April 1st, 2008
2002 CD Eject is a utility that manages your CD ROM drive doors. It allows you to open and close the CD ROM door by using a hotkey, desktop shortcut, or via an icon in your system tray. The latest version features full support for Windows XP.
- Publisher: FOMINE SOFTWARE
- Home page: www.fomine.com
- Last updated: October 15th, 2009
Dev eject in Description
The IS-36x24 SmartSwitch Designer is a program that allows a user to simulate two bicolor or single color standard 36x24 switches or displays on an IS-Dev Kit 2 or two RGB standard 36x24 switches or displays on either the IS-Dev Kit 4, or IS-Dev Kit 5. The program will also allow images to be edited and the simulated project to be saved.
- Publisher: NKK Switches
- Last updated: June 14th, 2012
Keeping up with rapidly changing technology, Aphelion Dev supports monochrome, color, 2D, 3D1, and multiband images; 32-bit and 64-bit architectures; and Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 operating systems2. Aphelion Dev's design significantly enhances performance for both development work and for deployed systems.
- Publisher: ADCIS
- Home page: www.adcis.net
- Last updated: January 10th, 2018
Smart Eject is an essential Windows utility which automatically ejects CD's and other removable media before your PC shuts down.
- Publisher: Svet-Soft
- Home page: www.svet-soft.com
- Last updated: November 1st, 2008
DiskTray is a software for eject and close CD/DVD-Drive door and tray without using CD/DVD-Drive eject button. Shortcut to eject CD/DVD-Drvie door, Shortcut to close CD/DVD-Drive door, Minimize to Task Bar system tray to quick and easy access. Prerequisite : Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile
- Publisher: Exsense Software
- Home page: www.exsense-software.com
- Last updated: December 4th, 2010
Daanav Eject CD is a free program that helps you to Eject or Close the Default CD or DVD Drive attached to your Windows Computer. Whether you are using a Laptop or Desktop, this program can be used to Eject the CD Drive Door and even to Close the CD / DVD Door with the Click of a Button.
- Publisher: Daanav Softwares
- Home page: www.daanav.com
- Last updated: May 22nd, 2014
Additional Dev eject selection
This application uses the MinGW port of GCC (GNU Compiler Collection) as its compiler. It is a full-featured Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the C/C++ programming language. The application can be considered a new and improved fork of Bloodshed Dev-C++.
- Publisher: Orwell
- Home page: orwelldevcpp.blogspot.com
- Last updated: June 24th, 2020
In this game, you are a young entrepreneur creating a new video games company in the early 1980's, the age of the first computers. Your goal is to create successful video games while keeping yourself updated with the newest technological developments, such as the creation and demise of platforms, the new advances in graphics and systems, and so on so you can adapt your games to those developments.
- Publisher: Greenheart Games Pty. Ltd.
- Home page: www.greenheartgames.com
- Last updated: May 27th, 2020
Dev-PHP is an IDE for PHP. It provides you with the ability to write and edit multiple PHP files and debug them and preview the result of execution. The program's editor has syntax color coding and a nice class browser. The program has 14 language files.
- Publisher: Leonardo García
- Home page: devphp.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: December 30th, 2008
This program helps you configure all the applications you need to build a Drupal website. With this program you can add and test other Drupal components, workflows and functionality. The application will install automatically the following components: Acquia Drupal, Apache, MySQL and PHP.
- Publisher: Acquia, Inc.
- Home page: network.acquia.com
- Last updated: August 11th, 2014
Dev-PHP is a well-featured integrated development environment (IDE). You'll be able to create scripts and applications using the PHP scripting language and the PHP-GTK library (both included in the "PHP Package"). Dev-PHP is free software under the GNU General Public License, which means you can freely modify or use the source code under the terms of the license.
- Publisher: Dev-PHP
- Last updated: March 7th, 2012
Developmental Mathematics: Foundations of Math is a program that enables students to have unlimited practice and homework problems. The program also provides access to definitions, objectives and examples like a textbook in order to improve your math skills.
- Publisher: Quant Systems Inc.
- Home page: www.hawkeslearning.com
- Last updated: December 19th, 2014
- Pascal compiler for Win32 (Free Pascal or GNU Pascal) - Debugger (GDB or Insight) - Customizable syntax highlighting - Powerful multi-window editor with many options - Work in source file or project mode - Setup creator - Create console, windows and DLL programs
- Publisher: Bloodshed Software
- Home page: www.bloodshed.net
- Last updated: May 31st, 2013
OpenOffice.org is an office suite designed for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, graphics and databases. It lets you create mathematical equations with a graphic user interface or by directly typing your formulas into the equation editor. You can also produce everything from simple diagrams to dynamic 3D illustrations.
- Publisher: The Apache Software Foundation
- Home page: www.openoffice.org
- Last updated: October 7th, 2021
Virtual CloneDrive, a lightweight program than can emulate a physical CD/DVD drive. When using this application, you can hardly notice it’s not the real disc you’re playing but its image. Luckily, the program supports various disc image formats. Using the application is quite easy. Probably, the simplest way is to associate the program with common image extensions.
- Publisher: Elaborate Bytes
- Home page: www.elby.ch
- Last updated: June 24th, 2020
Developed in conjunction with industry leaders, 3D XML provides unique features, such as multi-representational 3D structure, and unmatched compression for complex, accurate geometry, enabling rapid file transmission and shorter load times. Dassault Systèmes uses the 3D XML format in its entire product line: CATIA, DELMIA, ENOVIA, SMARTEAM, and SolidWorks.
- Publisher: Virtools
- Home page: www.virtools.com
- Last updated: May 23rd, 2012