Dll ocx viewer in Title/Summary
Displays the list of exported functions and their memory addresses for the specified DLL files. You can easily copy the memory address of the desired function, paste it into your debugger, and set a breakpoint for this memory address.
- Publisher: NirSoft Freeware
- Last updated: May 26th, 2020
EMSA Register Dll Tool is a computer program designed to offer information about dll, ocx and exe files, and provide support for registration of ActiveX dll, ocx and exe files. The interface of this tool is very neat and user-friendly that is organized in three main sections: Reg & Tool File Info, File Comparison and Options & Help.
- Publisher: Edmunt Pienkowsky
- Home page: www.e-systems.ro
- Last updated: March 29th, 2012
This program is designed to register and unregister OCX and DLL files. With this software you can easily perform the needed tasks using a wizard-like interface. The program is developed by Fox Programming Solutions, is freeware, and works on Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- Publisher: Fox Programming Solutions
- Home page: www.foxprogramming.co.uk
- Last updated: August 18th, 2008
Dll ocx viewer in Description
RegDllView is a small utility that displays the list of all registered dll/ocx/exe files (COM registration). For each registered file, you can view the last date/time that it was registered, and the list of all registration entries (CLSID/ProgID). RegDllView also allows you to unregister dll/ocx files that you don't need on your system anymore.
- Publisher: NirSoft
- Last updated: October 16th, 2011
Stud PE is a viewer/editor for executable (EXE, DLL, OCX) files. It lets you view/edit PE basic Header information (DOS also), Section Table, Directory Table, etc. You can also copy header structures to a hexeditor, import/export Table viewer. Its built-in resource editor lets you save/replace icons, cursors, images, and other data.
- Publisher: CGSoftLabs
- Home page: www.cgsoftlabs.ro
- Last updated: November 24th, 2016
Icons from File is a tool for extracting icons or icon arrays from files (EXE, DLL, OCX etc.) with the ability to scan folders and search for EXE, DLL, and OCX files, which contain icons. The extracted icons can be saved (exported) to files like ICO, BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, or EMF files.
- Publisher: Vitaliy Levchenko
- Home page: www.vlsoftware.net
- Last updated: March 31st, 2013
PE Explorer makes it easy to view, analyze and edit win32 executable files (EXE, DLL, SYS, ActiveX). Offers easy-to-use tools such as a Visual Resource Editor, powerful Win32 Disassembler, DLL Export Viewer, UPX Unpacker and Dependency Scanner.
- Publisher: Heaventools Software
- Home page: www.heaventools.com
- Last updated: November 11th, 2009
Inno Setup lets you build installers for your Windows applications. It supports Windows versions from Vista to 10, including 64-bit editions. The x64, ARM64, and Itanium architectures are all supported. Built-in support for "deflate", bzip2, and 7-Zip LZMA/LZMA2 file compression greatly reduces the size of setup packages.
- Publisher: Jordan Russell
- Home page: www.jrsoftware.org
- Last updated: August 16th, 2015
Additional Dll ocx viewer selection
Install Creator a very easy to use and professional tool to create software installations.
- Publisher: Clickteam
- Home page: www.clickteam.com
- Last updated: May 26th, 2020
Directory Lister Pro allows you to list and print folder contents. It can create the list of files from selected folders on hard disks, CDs, USB storage, and network shares. Lists can be saved in HTML, TXT, XLS, and CSV formats or stored directly into databases.
- Publisher: KRKSoft
- Home page: www.krksoft.com
- Last updated: October 20th, 2019
The Enigma Protector is a professional software distribution system with hacking protection and licensing features. It lets you protect your software applications from illegal copying, modification, and analysis. A variety of file formats are supported including 32- and 64-bit executables (EXE, SRC, DLL, OCX, BPL) and .NET files created using Windows IDEs.
- Publisher: The Enigma Protector Developers Team
- Home page: www.enigmaprotector.com
- Last updated: April 20th, 2018
Free Icon Tool is a program that allows you to extract icons and cursors stored as EXE, DLL, OCX, CPL and CIL files, and to open all kinds of image files. You can save these extracted icons or image files as ICO files, or BMP, PNG, JPG, GIF, TIF, PSD, TGA and PCX formats.
- Publisher: zxt2007
- Home page: en.zxt2007.com
- Last updated: October 24th, 2015
Stealth Files hides any type of file in almost any other type of file. This is called steganography. This is a way of encrypting data so that it is hard to find. You can not decrypt something unless you know what to decrypt...
- Publisher: Froebis Interactive
- Last updated: May 8th, 2008
Free UPX is an interface for the UPX (Ultimate Packer for eXecutables). It lets you compress or decompress files produced according to Microsoft Portable Executable and COFF Specification (EXE, DLL, OCX, BPL, CPL, etc.). Predefined UPX profiles are provided for beginners; advanced users can define custom profiles.
- Publisher: Jacek Pazera
- Home page: www.pazera-software.com
- Last updated: May 27th, 2020
Using Sib Icon Studio you can create icons of various sizes, change color depth, create transparent icons, and much more. The comprehensive help manual will guide you through working with the program and mastering the principles of creating icons.
- Publisher: SibCode
- Home page: www.sibcode.com
- Last updated: April 6th, 2015
Office Viewer OCX enables your application to display and interact with Microsoft Office files such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio
- Publisher: Office OCX
- Home page: www.officeocx.com
- Last updated: April 10th, 2012
123IconHunter software has a powerful feature for searching and scanning the folders and drives to extract icons hidden in the exe, dll, ocx and other file types. The tool helps in saving these icons as icon files ICO or bitmap files. The standard Windows icon and the custom icon sizes are supported efficiently by this software.
- Publisher: Boilsoft, Inc.
- Home page: www.boilsoft.com
- Last updated: March 26th, 2008
ThumbRhinoView is a Windows Explorer context menu extension that provides image preview for Rhinoceros V3 and V4 files. If you get an error saying unable to register DLL/OCX, means you are missing Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (run times) files.
- Publisher: E-CNC, Inc.
- Home page: www.rhino3d.e-cnc.com
- Last updated: March 13th, 2012