Doom builder for android in Title/Summary
Doom Builder is an advanced, revolutionary map editor for Doom and games based on the Doom engine, such as Heretic, Hexen and Strife. This editor is highly extendible for the different game engines of the Doom community. Doom Builder introduced the 3D editing mode in the Doom community and is still the leading editor for Doom levels today.
- Publisher: Pascal vd Heiden
- Home page: www.doombuilder.com
- Last updated: September 4th, 2012
The gameplay in Doom II is pretty much the same as in the first Doom, but the storyline is a bit different. It starts presenting the space marine crash-landing on Earth after getting rid of the demons in the UAC facility, but as he lands, he finds out that the demons have invaded Earth so now he must help evacuate the survivors and free the planet from the hell-threat.
- Publisher: id Software
- Home page: store.steampowered.com
- Last updated: March 18th, 2008
Doom Legacy is a source port of Doom available for DOS, Win32, Linux, OS/2 and MacOS, originally written by Boris Pereira and Fabrice "faB" Denis. The project is now maintained by Thierry "Hurdler" Van Elsuwé, Ville "smite-meister" Bergholm and Jussi "Pate" Pakkanen, with a supporting cast of 40 contributors. The original 1.4x branch is now updated by Wesley Johnson.
- Publisher: Doom Legacy Team
- Home page: doomlegacy.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: June 30th, 2008
Doom builder for android in Description
Also shows masterserver lists of general public servers. Many programmers have improved the Doom engine source with extra features like OpenGL, mouse aiming and lots of new multiplayer options. Doom is now ready to be played online and Doom Connector is the software that brings Doom players together for massive multiplayer action in Doom.
- Publisher: id software Inc.
- Last updated: August 1st, 2016
Risen3D is a 3D port for Doom-based games. This includes all the Doom saga, Hexen and Heretic. The port includes a couple of launchers so you can find and add the data you need for the IWADs. There is also a nice control panel in-game. It doesn't offer anything more than Doomsday in terms of performance, but is still a good port to try.
- Publisher: Graham Jackson
- Home page: risen3d.drdteam.org
- Last updated: May 27th, 2020
GZDoom, sports advanced hardware (OpenGL) and enhanced software rendering capabilities, while its sister port QZDoom serves a test bed for new (stable) features. GZDoom is a 3D-accelerated Doom source port based on ZDoom coded and maintained by Christoph Oelckers.
- Publisher: zdoom.org
- Home page: zdoom.org
- Last updated: February 5th, 2021
Zandronum is a multiplayer oriented port, based on Skulltag, for Doom and Doom II by id Software. Zandronum brings classic Doom into the 21st century, maintaining the essence of what has made Doom great for so many years and, at the same time, adding new features to modernize it, creating a fresh, fun new experience.
- Publisher: Torr Samaho & Zandronum Team
- Home page: zandronum.com
- Last updated: May 9th, 2018
LiteDAC is a library of components that provides native connectivity to SQLite from Delphi and C++Builder including Community Edition, as well as Lazarus (and Free Pascal) on Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, and Android.
- Publisher: Devart
- Home page: www.devart.com
- Last updated: September 30th, 2021
Additional Doom builder for android selection
Dictionary App Builder helps you to build customized dictionary apps for Android smartphones and tablets. You must specify the lexicon data file to use, the app name, colors, fonts, the audio, the about box information, illustrations and the icons. The program will package everything together and build the customized app for you.
- Publisher: SIL International
- Home page: software.sil.org
- Last updated: October 19th, 2017
Android Studio makes it easy to build applications for Android devices. Its allows you to create complex layouts with ConstraintLayout by adding constraints from each view to other views and guidelines; you can then preview your layout on various device configurations and screen resolutions.
- Publisher: Android Developers
- Home page: developer.android.com
- Last updated: July 23rd, 2021
- Publisher: Goyal Softech Pvt. Ltd.
- Home page: websitetoapk.com
- Last updated: February 12th, 2018
Android SDK Tools is a component for the Android SDK. It includes the complete set of development and debugging tools for Android. It is included with Android Studio. The program enables you to create and test Android applications, enabling you to emulate your Android projects.
- Publisher: Creative Commons Attribution
- Home page: developer.android.com
- Last updated: June 29th, 2020
This program lets you convert your photos and video clips into DVD slideshows. Its wizard-style interface guides you step by step in adding contents, applying styles and transitions, and burning your DVD. It comes with a variety of effects and filters that can be readily applied to your photos.
- Publisher: Wondershare Software Co.,Ltd.
- Home page: www.wondershare.com
- Last updated: July 5th, 2020
The Intel Android USB Driver package enables you to connect your Windows*-based machine to your Android device that contains an Intel® Atom™ processor inside. Requirements: Android Mobile device with the Intel Atom Processor inside except SoFIA and a micro-USB to USB cable (same cable used to charge device).
- Publisher: Intel Corporation
- Last updated: May 6th, 2013
This program can helps you recover data from Android smartphones and tablets. It can be useful in scenarios such as accidental file deletion, system crash, forgotten password, SD card error, rooting error, and error due to ROM flashing. It lets you preview data and recover only selected files.
- Publisher: Wondershare Software Co., Ltd.
- Home page: www.wondershare.com
- Last updated: February 26th, 2021
Family Tree Builder helps you research your family history, build your family tree and add photos, historical records and more. Main features: - Create, customize and print beautiful charts and reports, even all-in-one charts. - Control every aspect of your privacy online and offline. - Share your family history on your very own secure family site.
- Publisher: MyHeritage Ltd
- Home page: www.myheritage.com
- Last updated: April 12th, 2021
YouWave for Android is an Android emulator for Windows users. The program features: SD card functionality (enables game saving), Dynamic rotating (phone-like instant response), option to enable multi-player online games, retractable control panel, and more.
- Publisher: YouWave Inc.
- Home page: youwave.com
- Last updated: June 20th, 2016
iVisit 3D Builder is a free-to-use app that allows to convert HTML folders into PNO files for iOS and Android players. The application has an easy-to-use, intuitive interface, all you need to do is to drag-and-drop your folders to the application icon.
- Publisher: Abvent R&D
- Home page: www.ivisit3d.com
- Last updated: November 29th, 2015