Dos command net send in Title/Summary
Net Send Lite is a small utility that uses the existing Microsoft Messaging Service to send network messages. With Net Send Lite you can send messages to a specific username, computer name, ip address or the entire domain/workgroup on your network.
- Publisher: RJL Software, Inc.
- Home page: www.rjlsoftware.com
- Last updated: May 19th, 2008
Fomine Net Send GUI is a simple alternative for the Windows Net Send functionality. It automatically presents a list with all online users, and you can select which one(s) to send a message to. Fomine Net Send GUI uses it`s own own TCP/IP protocol, and while it is fully compatible with Winpopup LAN Messenger and OfficePopup, it does not require the Messenger Service to be running.
- Publisher: FOMINE SOFTWARE
- Home page: www.fomine.com
- Last updated: May 16th, 2008
NMS2 is a free software which use the messenger service of windows to send messages to computers connected to a network. You specify the sender, the addressee and the message, and NSM send it for you. Features: -Send a simple message. - Send a multiline message (line per line). - Send a multiline message (in one message).
- Publisher: Erwan Martin / ZeWaren
- Last updated: March 17th, 2008
Dos command net send in Description
QuickMessenger is a simple tool that provides an enhanced interface for Instant Messenging and allows you to send text messages from one computer to the other or to a group of computers (on the LAN).
- Publisher: Jocelyn Picard
- Home page: pages.videotron.com
- Last updated: March 14th, 2008
Allows any application, including DOS apps and batch files, to easily run SQL queries using any ODBC data source, (Access, MySql, Oracle, Informix, ...) redirecting the output to the screen, an ascii file / table or a DBF table.
- Publisher: aSwIt Srl: Mail, Print for DOS, Windows
- Home page: www.aswit.com
- Last updated: June 18th, 2015
PowerCmd comes as a graphical interface for Windows command prompt. MS-DOS enthusiasts will really enjoy working with this application. It allows users to work with up to four command windows at the same time. Also, they can be arranged in the main window of PowerCmd as the user needs it.
- Publisher: PowerCmd
- Home page: www.powercmd.com
- Last updated: June 2nd, 2011
iXCopy Interactive XCOPY will take you back to the old DOS days when XCOPY was the command to copy more than one file at a time. This tool is nothing but a sophisticated GUI that allows you to use the good old XCOPY command and all its parameters in a more comfortable way.
- Publisher: DanuSoft.com
- Home page: www.danusoft.com
- Last updated: January 16th, 2012
Abo Sabreen Messenger is a utility designed to send and receive messages from one computer to another one or a group of computers via the local area network (LAN) under Windows NT/2000/XP/Server 2003. Abo Sabreen Messenger uses the "NET SEND" command (Messenger Service), you can send messages to anyone, even if they don't have Abo Sabreen Messenger.
- Publisher: Snake
- Last updated: February 27th, 2010
Additional Dos command net send selection
Microsoft SQL Server R2 Policies are examples of how you can take advantage of Policy Based Management. These policies will help you follow some of the SQL Server best practices and avoid common pitfalls. Policy-Based Management is a system for managing one or more instances of SQL Server 2008.
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Home page: www.microsoft.com
- Last updated: March 11th, 2014
RealPopup LAN chat is a small tool to replace old WinPopup or "net send" command with a full-featured messaging tool which remains stable and simple as it's predecessor. It's fully integrated with local network environments and application is available in different languages.
- Publisher: Matro
- Home page: www.realpopup.it
- Last updated: July 13th, 2017
LanShutDown is made for computer shutdown and/or reboot under Windows 2000/XP/2003 control both locally or in the net. In addition you can write a message to be shown before shutdown.
- Publisher: LanTricks.com
- Home page: www.lantricks.com
- Last updated: March 6th, 2008
Snappy Fax automatically sends your fax and notifies you when it's done. Snappy Fax can automatically open and prepare for faxing, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Open Office Text Documents, Open Office SpreadSheets, PDF Files, Text Files, RTF Files and most image files.
- Publisher: John Taylor & Associates
- Home page: www.snappysoftware.com
- Last updated: January 7th, 2017
Keeping your hard drives free from bad sectors and logical file system errors is crucial for the optimum performance of your entire system. Disk Check is a GUI for the good old Windows chkdsk DOS command, which has survived into Windows 10. This tool checks the integrity of every sector of your NTFS hard drives and fixes whatever errors it may find regarding bad sectors or the file system itself.
- Publisher: Puran Software
- Home page: www.puransoftware.com
- Last updated: March 8th, 2013
LanSend allows you to quickly send messages to multiple remote machines on your LAN simultaneously
- Publisher: LizardSystems
- Home page: lizardsystems.com
- Last updated: June 6th, 2019
Disk Doctors Undelete is a powerful and reliable tool that allows you recover accidentally deleted or lost data from your hard drive, USB drives, ZIP, flash drives, SD Cards, MMC, and Firewire drives. It supports both FAT and NTFS file systems. It recovers files deleted after pressing Shift+Delete on the keyboard; erased from the recycle bin; files lost from the DOS command prompt; among others.
- Publisher: Disk Doctors Data Recovery Software
- Home page: www.diskdoctors.net
- Last updated: March 23rd, 2010
It is tiny and easy-to-use LAN chat software. The LAN chat has very clear interface. The LAN Chat's interface is one window with list of chat participants, chat messages and outgoing message. And you can also set to your status online, away.
- Publisher: FOMINE SOFTWARE
- Home page: www.fomine.com
- Last updated: July 4th, 2008
WinMessenger is a replacement for the standard Messenger Service, ‘net send’, and WinPopup tools. It is an easy to use program that allows you to send and receive messages from computer to computer in real-time without using dedicated servers. It works over any network protocol (TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, NetBEUI, etc.), it is easy to deploy and it does not require computer knowledge.
- Publisher: VyPRESS Research, LLC
- Home page: www.winmessenger.com
- Last updated: November 29th, 2011
This control lets you capture screen in 5 ways (Full screen, Active window, predefined region, manual region and specific window) and gets instant results in memory. Some options are available to save the screen on disk and/or send it to clipboard. Easy to use, one of the functions is that you can add new support features to your application.
- Publisher: Namtuk
- Home page: www.namtuk.com
- Last updated: December 6th, 2009