Dtmf sdk android sdk in Title/Summary
Android SDK Search is a browser extension that adds an 'ad' omnibox command and view source links for the Android SDK. This extension does two things: Adds an 'ad' command to the Chrome Omnibox and adds a '(view source)' link next to the SDK class name for class reference pages on developer.android.com.
- Publisher: Roman Nurik
- Last updated: June 28th, 2015
Android SDK Tools is a component for the Android SDK. It includes the complete set of development and debugging tools for Android. It is included with Android Studio. The program enables you to create and test Android applications, enabling you to emulate your Android projects.
- Publisher: Creative Commons Attribution
- Home page: developer.android.com
- Last updated: June 29th, 2020
Moyea FLV Converter SDK offers a technical solution to convert FLV online. It supports to convert FLV files youtube video to other format video files, such as flv to avi, flv to 3gp, flv to mpeg, flv to wmv, flv to mov, flv to mp3
- Publisher: Moyea Software
- Home page: www.flvsoft.com
Dtmf sdk android sdk in Description
Minimal ADB and Fastboot provides a fast way to access phone's terminal. If you really want to modify, debug, and tweak along with their countless uses in rooting, and other procedures ADB and Fastboot are a must for any Android device owner. Typically, if you want to install ADB and Fastboot, you have to download and set up the Android SDK.
- Publisher: shimp208
- Home page: forum.xda-developers.com
- Last updated: July 27th, 2019
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Home page: www.microsoft.com
- Last updated: June 30th, 2014
This UA SDK is a C++ library that supports you in writing portable C++ OPC UA Servers. The UA SDK actually consists of two SDKs, a Server SDK, and a Client SDK. Both use the same UA Base Library which does all the C++ encapsulation of the raw ANSI C types that are defined in the OPC UA Communication Stack by the OPC Foundation.
- Publisher: UnifiedAutomation
- Home page: www.unified-automation.com
- Last updated: January 30th, 2018
Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android is a Windows utility that enables you to restore lost deleted Android data directly from your PC. The program helps you recover various types of files, allows you to preview the found data before launching the recovery process, and is compatible with many Android devices from different manufacturers.
- Publisher: CoolMuster Studio
- Home page: www.coolmuster.com
- Last updated: February 5th, 2021
PCLTool SDK is a collection of tools for converting PCL into a variety of formats BMP, EMF, JPG, PCX, PDF Raster, PDF Vector, PMF, PNG, PWG, PCLm, TIF, and WMF. New features include support for HP's new PCLm printer language and IEEE's PWG format.
- Publisher: Page Technology Marketing Inc.
- Home page: www.pagetech.com
- Last updated: May 19th, 2015
Additional Dtmf sdk android sdk selection
BlueStacks App Player allows you to download and play Android games on your Windows desktop. It comes with Android N (7.1.2), along with Hyper-G Graphics for improved gaming performance. You can set keyboard and mouse controls as per your convenience.
- Publisher: BlueStack Systems, Inc.
- Home page: www.bluestacks.com
- Last updated: February 26th, 2021
BlueStacks is a free and handy utility that allows you to launch Android applications directly on your PC or tablet. Once you complete its fast and clean installation, you will have access to an introductory video where you can learn how to manage this software. The interface is simple and straightforward, and for each button you will get hints to help you when needed.
- Publisher: BlueStack Systems, Inc.
- Home page: www.bluestacks.com
- Last updated: April 23rd, 2021
The Apache Flex® SDK Installer is an application that simplifies the download and installation of the Apache Flex® SDK and its (required) components. It is aimed at anyone who wants to use the latest release of the Apache Flex SDK, but who might not necessarily be familiar with the tools and procedures required to compile the Apache Flex SDK from source code.
- Publisher: The Apache Software Foundation
- Home page: flex.apache.org
- Last updated: October 6th, 2015
novaPDF SDK is a PDF software development kit for developers that want to add PDF creation capabilities to their application. Main features: - COM interface to programmatically control novaPDF SDK printer options. - Customization tool that lets you configure the novaPDF SDK printer distribution.
- Publisher: Softland
- Home page: www.novapdf.com
- Last updated: April 21st, 2021
SmartFoxServer is a multi-platform client/server SDK designed to integrate with the major online web and mobile technologies (Adobe Flash, Unity, iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8, HTML5, Windows 8) enabling developers to rapidly created multiuser experiences of all scales.
- Publisher: GOTOANDPLAY snc
- Home page: www.smartfoxserver.com
- Last updated: December 5th, 2014
MSXML SDK allows customers to build high-performance XML-based applications that provide a high degree of interoperability with other applications that adhere to the XML 1.0 standard. This Software Development Kit (SDK) provides documentation for developers writing applications with Microsoft XML Core Services (MSXML).
- Publisher: Microsoft
- Home page: msdn.microsoft.com
- Last updated: August 6th, 2010
The conaito PPT2Flash SDK (Software Developing Kit) combines both fortes and makes also opportunities to integrate these in existing applications by an easy, fast and economical way for developers of Authoring Applications, Learning Management Systems (LMS) and Web applications, or makes opportunities to offer new applications, Web applications or Web services.
- Publisher: conaito Technologies
- Home page: www.conaito.com
- Last updated: July 24th, 2009
Text Capture Library is a powerful, but easy to use TEXT capture DLL COM componet. It allows your program to capturing text from Windows screen, under the control of another program and then the result can be saved in ASCII format and are usually appended with a .TXT filename extension, not bitmaps or graphics.
- Publisher: SkeSoft
- Last updated: July 2nd, 2018
JavaFX SDK is a program designed to provide a lightweight, hardware-accelerated Java UI platform for enterprise business applications. With JavaFX, developers can preserve existing investments by reusing Java libraries in their applications and they can even access native system capabilities or seamlessly connect to server-based middleware applications.
- Publisher: Oracle Corporation
- Home page: www.oracle.com
- Last updated: June 7th, 2013
Remove complete lines, lines containing certain characters, blank lines or certain line numbers from one or many files.
- Publisher: Sobolsoft
- Home page: www.sobolsoft.com
- Last updated: July 9th, 2008