E-450 gpu tweak in Title/Summary
ASUS GPU Tweak is a utility that allows you to tweak, tune and overclock your graphics card. The program allows you to modify the GPU Clock according to the GPU Voltage, the Memory Clock and the Fan Speed. Also, it displays real time monitoring of your graphic card and status in real time.
- Publisher: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
- Last updated: November 18th, 2015
GPU Decoder plugin for Sony Vegas and Adobe Premiere enable realtime GPU decoding and editing of h.264 video files (ACVHD files and files from Canon EOS 5D Mark II). GPU Decoder comes as a plugin for your Non-Linear Editor. It uses the power of your NVIDIA graphic card to decode h.264 video files such as AVCHD or files from Canon EOS 5D Mark II.
- Publisher: DIVIDE FRAME
- Home page: www.divideframe.com
- Last updated: July 6th, 2012
GPU Temp is a very small utility that lets you monitor the temperature of your GPU (Graphical Processing Unit), also known as the “graphic card” of your computer. Keeping a close eye on the temperature of the GPU will help you notice high values and timely prevent its crashing.
- Publisher: gputemp
- Home page: www.gputemp.com
- Last updated: October 13th, 2011
E-450 gpu tweak in Description
Rivatuner is the leading tweak utility available for NVIDIA GeForce and ATI Radeon based videocards. RivaTuner is a complete powerful tweaking environment, providing you everything you may need to tune NVIDIA GPU based display adapters. RivaTuner supports all NVIDIA display adapters.
- Publisher: Andrey Vorobiev
- Home page: www.guru3d.com
- Last updated: February 22nd, 2012
Videos in HD formats are gaining more and more popularity every day. For this reason, a video converter supporting both HD and SD video formats is of great necessity now. Luckily, mediAvatar HD Video Converter perfectly fits this need. This powerful tool supports converting between HD video formats, between SD video formats, and from HD to SD formats and vice versa.
- Publisher: mediAvatar Co,Ltd.
- Home page: www.mediavideoconverter.com
- Last updated: December 24th, 2015
Get back out where you belong faster in the field, behind a lens. ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2020 combines GPU-accelerated layers, RAW editing, and world-class digital asset management with enough agility to swiftly satisfy your creative graphic.
- Publisher: ACD Systems International Inc.
- Home page: www.acdsee.com
- Last updated: May 27th, 2020
Considering that it's actually only a simple little gadget, many users won't expect much of GPU Monitor either. But in fact, GPU Monitor is most likely the best tool of its kind, as it's lightweight, yet very feature-rich, customizable, and comprehensive. It will provide a lot of information about the monitored GPU, including real-time data about the clock speed, usage load, temperature, etc.
- Publisher: Igor "Igogo" Bushin
- Home page: www.myfavoritegadgets.info
- Last updated: November 16th, 2020
The driver is supported by a wide range of devices: - ThinkPad Edge E431, E440, E450, E450c, E455 - ThinkPad Edge E531, E540, E550, E550c, E555 - ThinkPad L440, L540, L450 - ThinkPad S431, S531 - ThinkPad S440, S540 - Lenovo B5400 - Lenovo E4430 - Lenovo K2450 - Lenovo M4400s, M5400, M5400 Touch - Lenovo V4400u
- Publisher: Validity Sensors, Inc.
- Last updated: April 5th, 2016
Additional E-450 gpu tweak selection
MSI Afterburner is an overclocking utility developed for Windows. With its help, you can push your graphics card harder and faster than the manufacturer designed them to go. Besides overclocking your graphics card, this program also provides you with hardware information.
- Publisher: Micro-Star Int'l Co.,Ltd.
- Home page: www.msi.com
- Last updated: September 16th, 2021
GPU-Z is a lightweight system utility designed to provide vital information about your video card and graphics processor. Main Features - Supports NVIDIA, AMD, ATI and Intel graphics devices - Displays adapter, GPU and display information - Displays overclock, default clocks and 3D clocks (if available)
- Publisher: techPowerUp
- Home page: www.techpowerup.com
- Last updated: September 28th, 2021
Tweak UI is a PowerToy that allows you to customize many hidden options in the Windows XP operating system. Amp up Windows XP with a PowerToy that changes the default user interface. For advanced computer users only. Tweak UI lets you configure different elements such as the task-bar, control panel and start menu.
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Home page: windows.microsoft.com
- Last updated: June 6th, 2014
ZOTAC FireStorm is a program that allows you to extract every ounce of performance from your ZOTAC GeForce series graphics card. Tweaking and tuning ZOTAC GeForce series graphics cards with FireStorm is quick with an easy to use user-interface that presents users with clock speed adjustments, fan control and GPU monitoring functions.
- Publisher: ZOTAC Ltd.
- Last updated: September 1st, 2014
GPU Caps Viewer is a tool that lets you monitor the activity of your graphics card. For example, if you are a hardcore gamer or a web developer who uses demanding applications when it comes to graphics, this software can come to your aid. The user interface of GPU Caps Viewer is standard.
- Publisher: oZone3d
- Home page: www.ozone3d.net
- Last updated: September 9th, 2021
With SAPPHIRE TriXX you can tune your card's performance to the max and save custom settings for your favorite games. A deceptively-simple interface lets you tweak your card's fan speeds dynamically, and find out anything you could possibly want to know about your card.
- Publisher: Sapphire Technologies
- Home page: www.sapphiretech.com
- Last updated: September 9th, 2021
With this tool you can do things like: - Scan the registry to detect and remove broken references to codecs and filters. - Generate a detailed log of all installed codecs and DirectShow filters. - Enable/disable more than 250 popular codecs and filters (if they are installed). - Manage preferred source filters (a.k.a. splitters).
- Publisher: Codec Guide
- Home page: www.codecguide.com
- Last updated: July 12th, 2021
Optimizes PC performance to achieve the best gaming experience ever.
- Publisher: Smart PC Utilities
- Home page: www.smartpcutilities.com
- Last updated: August 2nd, 2021
FastPictureViewer has been created specifically for photographers and for those having to deal with large number of pictures on a constant basis. This tool allows them to quickly view and organize large numbers of photos. Since this is its main purpose, it also provides support for a large variety of RAW image files.
- Publisher: Axel Rietschin Software Developments
- Home page: www.fastpictureviewer.com
- Last updated: April 21st, 2010
In Design Garage, you’ll be able to interact with and create incredibly photo-realistic images of some of the fastest and most exclusive vehicles on the road. Using the immense processing power of NVIDIA’s GeForce GTX 400 Series of GPUs, the exotic vehicles in Design Garage are brought to life through Ray Tracing.
- Publisher: NVIDIA Corporation
- Home page: www.geforce.com
- Last updated: March 30th, 2010