Editor html java php perl in Title/Summary
- Publisher: Armenian Dictionary Software Inc.
- Last updated: August 2nd, 2009
- Publisher: Multimedia Australia Pty. Ltd
- Last updated: December 7th, 2011
There are many good development tools for php scripting, but this IDE has some features that make it worth to be taken into account. UTF-8 support is the most valuable feature, which will encourage programmers to write strict html code; perhaps in other versions ISO-8859 support may be added, which will be a great advancement.
- Publisher: Ankord Development Group
- Last updated: September 3rd, 2008
Editor html java php perl in Description
The CodeLobster is a handy and easy-in-use editor which is intended for creating, redacting and processing code. It supports such file formats as TXT, CPP, JAVA, JSP, PHP, PL, ASP, HTML, CSS, XML, XSL, JS, VBS, SQL, AS, Python, Ruby.
- Publisher: Codelobster Software
- Home page: www.codelobster.com
- Last updated: May 22nd, 2008
ProgramEdit is a free Windows source code editor and ASCII text editor. It features: drag and drop file loading and text editing, tabbed and sorted-list file selection, Hex viewer for binary files, regular expressions, text highlighting, color syntax highlighting, 15 global bookmarks, and more.
- Publisher: SimpleSolver Logic
- Home page: simplesolverlogic.com
- Last updated: March 12th, 2017
ED is a smart language sensitive programmer's editor, with a breadth and depth of powerful editing capabilities you're unlikely to find elsewhere. ED goes beyond editing with its Source Database Engine, unmatched Visual File Compare, Compiler support
- Publisher: Soft As It Gets Pty Ltd
- Home page: www.getsoft.com
- Last updated: May 26th, 2020
Compare and Merge is a powerful tool that lets you easily, quickly, and accurately compare texts, scripts, codes, or even entire files, web pages, and the contents of folders. This comprehensive and reliable utility doesn’t only help you detect and view the differences, but it also provides the means to process and resolve these differences.
- Publisher: TGRMN Software
- Home page: www.compareandmerge.com
- Last updated: March 17th, 2014
- Publisher: Florian Balmer
- Home page: www.flos-freeware.ch
- Last updated: November 11th, 2011
Additional Editor html java php perl selection
- Publisher: ES-Computing
- Home page: www.editplus.com
- Last updated: June 27th, 2022
CoffeeCup HTML Editor makes it easy to design and code websites. You can either start from scratch or choose a template of your liking. Web design is simplified with time-saving tools such as auto-complete, live preview, and website components that update instantly across all pages.
- Publisher: CoffeeCup Software, Inc.
- Home page: www.coffeecup.com
- Last updated: December 3rd, 2020
PSPad is intended for editing simple text and code. In this regard, the tool supports various convenient features, such as syntax highlighting, hex editing and autocompletion. Its interface is quite similar to those of other programs of its type, though outdated and much less minimalistic. It is good that there is accompanying help documentation in case you have any questions.
- Publisher: Jan Fiala
- Home page: www.pspad.com
- Last updated: April 16th, 2021
- Publisher: MPSOFTWARE
- Home page: www.mpsoftware.dk
- Last updated: August 20th, 2012
ConTEXT is a powerful text editor to serve the needs of software developers and normal users. It has many features, which makes it better than other editors in its group. It is supported on Windows family operating systems. It supports many programming languages to serve the needs of programmers.
- Publisher: ConTEXT Project Ltd
- Home page: www.contexteditor.org
- Last updated: August 4th, 2010
Gizmo is a set of utilities to enhance your Windows system. It includes a set of extensions for your operating system that will ease some common tasks. You will be able to launch those utilities by using the toolbar that it installs, or the Gizmo Manager, that you will find as an icon in your system tray. Some features will become part of your operating system – you will not need to launch them.
- Publisher: Arainia Solutions
- Home page: arainia.com
- Last updated: March 22nd, 2013
Crimson Editor is a powerful yet easy to use source code editor for Windows. This incredible program can be an excellent good replacement for Notepad and it also offers many powerful features for programming languages such as HTML, C/C++, Perl and Java.
- Publisher: Crimson System
- Home page: www.crimsoneditor.com
- Last updated: March 1st, 2008
PSPad is a freeware programmer's editor for Microsoft Windows operating systems, useful for people who: - work with various programming environments - like highlighted syntax in their source code - need a small tool with simple controls and the capabilities of a mighty code editor - are looking for a tool that handles plain text
- Publisher: Jan Fiala
- Home page: www.pspad.com
- Last updated: April 21st, 2021
Built upon the UltraEdit text editor, UEStudio gives features such as code editing and Git integration. You can clone, checkout, update, commit, push/pull, and manage your Git repositories within a single interface. UEStudio features live preview for Markdown (and HTML) so you can update your repo's README.md file and double-check formatting without ever opening your browser.
- Publisher: IDM Computer Solutions, Inc
- Home page: www.ultraedit.com
- Last updated: May 20th, 2022
DSV PHP Editor is a program for creating, editing and debugging PHP scripts, HTML, CSS, Java Script and SQL pages. It is designed specifically for PHP development; it is comfortable both for beginners and experienced programmers. This tool has auto complete, PHP function parameters hints, and more.
- Publisher: Dmitrijs Volkovs
- Home page: www.esmistudio.com
- Last updated: September 30th, 2010