Electrical power system analysis in Title/Summary
Microsoft Power BI Analysis Services Connector is a client agent that enables Power BI to connect to on-premises SQL Server Analysis Services instances. When you run Setup, the Power BI Analysis Services Connector Wizard guides you through configuring the connection to an instance of SQL Server Analysis Services in your corporate domain.
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Last updated: July 30th, 2015
IBM Dynamic System Analysis (DSA) collects and analyzes system information to aid in diagnosing system problems. DSA collects information about the following aspects of a system: * System configuration * Installed applications and hot fixes * Device drivers and system services * Network interfaces and settings
- Publisher: IBM
- Home page: www-947.ibm.com
- Last updated: January 12th, 2012
PV F-CHART is a comprehensive photovoltaic system analysis and design program. The program provides monthly-average performance estimates for each hour of the day. The calculations are based upon methods developed at the University of Wisconsin which use solar radiation utilizability to account for statistical variation of radiation and the load.
- Publisher: F-Chart Software
- Home page: www.fchart.com
Electrical power system analysis in Description
ERACS is ERA Technology's suite of power systems analysis software. It allows network design and planning engineers to simulate electrical power system networks quickly and easily to judge their correct, safe and timely operation under user defined, and sometimes arduous, situations.
- Publisher: ERA Technology Ltd
- Home page: www.era.co.uk
- Last updated: June 15th, 2012
Ipsa 2 is a modern and comprehensive power system analysis package for the design, planning and operation of electrical networks. It is used for distribution and transmission systems, off-shore platforms, nuclear power stations, oil & gas facilities and renewable generation sites
- Publisher: IPSA Power
- Home page: www.ipsa-power.com
- Last updated: December 26th, 2012
- Publisher: Essex Energy Corporation/Dromey Design
- Last updated: July 17th, 2018
The built-in symbol library allows you to draw electrical floor plans without the steep learning curve usually associated with CAD software. Features: Fast and Easy to Learn and Use Draw Electrical Power, Telephone, Data, Audio, Video, and Security Floor Plans Detailed Circuit Information Professional Looking Floor Plans for Viewing or Printing
- Publisher: CMH Software, Inc
- Home page: www.cmhsoftware.com
- Last updated: June 25th, 2014
The educational version of POWERWORLD is a complete implementation of the POWERWORLD Simulation package. However since this package is intended only for university educational use, the maximum power system size is limited to 40 buses (compared to 100,000 buses for the full version).
- Publisher: PowerWorld Corporation
- Home page: www.powerworld.com
- Last updated: April 27th, 2012
Additional Electrical power system analysis selection
Designed to assess the risk of Voltage instability and margin of stability during sudden disturbances, under steady state conditions. It ranks the load busses based on the L-index value and the highest L-index indicates the system collapse point. The value of L-index is zero at no load and 1 at the verge of collapsing point.
- Publisher: PRDC
- Home page: www.prdcinfotech.com
- Last updated: January 23rd, 2010
This user-interface on this DOS program is intuitive and easy to navigate. Panel uses a hiarchal menu system to enter data for sizing electrical components by the NEC, and gives you straightforward results on easy-to-read reports and DXF output files.
- Publisher: Elite Software Development, Inc.
- Home page: www.elitesoft.com
- Last updated: September 18th, 2010
Repairs the user's PC by eliminating viruses and Windows errors. Over 2 million downloads worldwide and counting. Comes with videos, FAQs, screenshots, logo, and box shot. High-performance network landing page ready-to-go.
- Publisher: Reimage Plus
- Home page: www.reimageplus.com
- Last updated: April 14th, 2017
ETAP is a program designed to help electrical engineers in the processes of designing, simulating, operating and optimizing power systems. The program allows you to perform load flow analysis, short-circuit analysis, motor acceleration analysis, harmonic analysis and transient stability analysis.
- Publisher: Operation Technology, Inc
- Home page: www.etap.com
- Last updated: August 20th, 2015
The DSAToolsTM is a leading-edge suite of power system analysis tools and provides the complete assessment of system security including all forms of stability. The DSAToolsTM provide a complete toolset for power system planning and operational studies. In addition to rich modeling capabilities and advanced computational methods, the software is packed with useful study tools.
- Publisher: Powertech Labs Inc.
- Home page: www.dsatools.com
Ashampoo WinOptimizer is a suite of utilities intended to increase the performance and security of your operating system. The product is full of features to take care of such areas as junk data, maintenance, storage space, privacy and performance, among others. Fortunately, its developers have managed to pack this long list of features into an excellent graphical user interface.
- Publisher: ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG
- Home page: www.ashampoo.com
- Last updated: October 19th, 2018
RegCure Pro is a system maintenance tool that scans your registry, and other areas of Windows, for errors that are usually the cause of problems such as slowness, instability and system crashes. The program lists all the detected problems and allows you to fix them all in one go, but you can also select which to remove and which to conserve, either individually or by analyzed areas.
- Publisher: ParetoLogic, Inc.
- Home page: www.paretologic.com
- Last updated: October 13th, 2017
This program performs an exhaustive analysis of your system and detects all the programs you have installed, including their registry entries and other data. Thus, it can remove completely the unwanted programs including useless files such as invalid registry entries, empty folders, and so on
- Publisher: Gavrila Martau
- Home page: www.martau.com
- Last updated: December 6th, 2016
From a quick overview unfolding into the depth of all hardware components. Always up-to date supporting latest technologies and standards. Comprehensive hardware analysis, monitoring and reporting for Windows and DOS. Accurate monitoring of all system components for actual status and failure prediction.
- Publisher: Martin Malík - REALiX
- Home page: www.hwinfo.com
- Last updated: October 12th, 2017
QuickSet is freely distributed software that provides a powerful and complete solution for device configuration and deployment. After deploying your devices, you can provide automated retrieval and advanced analysis of power system data with acSELerator Team.
- Publisher: Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc.
- Home page: selinc.com
- Last updated: July 26th, 2017