Ezy pascal tutorial in Title/Summary
Learn how to program with Ezy Pascal, the Pascal programming software designed for new programmers. Ezy Pascal is very easy to use and no previous programming experience is needed. There are free tutorials to get you started. Ezy Pascal Free Version is a free Pascal compiler that makes learning to program easy and fun.
- Publisher: Dolphin Bay Software
- Last updated: November 25th, 2011
A productivity tool to track and manage in-coming calls and follow-up action to your organization. Ezy Call Manager is a productivity tool for Windows 98/ ME/ 2000/ XP /NT4.0/ 2003 Server that you can use in a small one man, home based business or a larger corporate environment of up to 30 users.
- Publisher: EzySoft Developments
- Last updated: July 2nd, 2018
Ezy StartBar adds a supplemental Start Menu SideBar to your Windows Taskbar, and provides quick access to groups of menu items. It offers more flexibility than the standard Windows Start Menu, and the number of shortcut is virtually unlimited.
- Publisher: AAD CONSULTING
Ezy pascal tutorial in Description
- Pascal compiler for Win32 (Free Pascal or GNU Pascal) - Debugger (GDB or Insight) - Customizable syntax highlighting - Powerful multi-window editor with many options - Work in source file or project mode - Setup creator - Create console, windows and DLL programs
- Publisher: Bloodshed Software
- Home page: www.bloodshed.net
- Last updated: May 31st, 2013
CPIde is a lightweight powerful integrated development environment for Gardens Point Component Pascal. It is used to develop Pascal / Oberon-style software for the Microsoft .NET framework.
- Publisher: CFB Software
- Home page: www.cfbsoftware.com
- Last updated: May 26th, 2020
The purpose of this program is to make easier the process of translation of existing programs or algorithms written on ANSI C language to the Pascal. The converter recognizes Pascal dialects which are compatible with Turbo Pascal 4.0/5.0 and ISO Pascal standard - IEC 7185:1990(E) (including conformant arrays).
- Publisher: Ural Gunaydin
- Last updated: May 27th, 2020
ModelMaker is a two-way class tree oriented productivity, refactoring and UML-style CASE tool. The Pascal edition is specifically designed for generating native Delphi code. Delphi's Object Pascal language is fully supported, including most of Delphi for .NET syntax. ModelMaker Pascal Edition has full reverse engineering capabilities and import existing Delphi code.
- Publisher: ModelMaker Tools BV
- Last updated: March 20th, 2013
JEDI-SDL is the Object Pascal translation of the original C headers. The goal is to offer all the functionality of the current version while maintaining compatability with various other platforms and Pascal compilers. JEDI-SDL currently supports: Delphi, Free Pascal, GNU Pascal, TMT Pascal and Kylix.
- Publisher: Savage Software Solutions
- Last updated: November 15th, 2009
Additional Ezy pascal tutorial selection
Free Pascal is a 32-, 64-, and 16-bit professional Pascal compiler. It can target many processor architectures: Intel x86 (including 8086), AMD64/x86-64, PowerPC, PowerPC64, SPARC, ARM, AArch64, MIPS, and the JVM. The language syntax has excellent compatibility with TP 7.0 as well as with most versions of Delphi (classes, rtti, exceptions, ansistrings, widestrings, interfaces).
- Publisher: Free Pascal Team
- Home page: www.freepascal.org
- Last updated: June 16th, 2021
With this release, ArcGIS transforms the way you use GIS.Be more productive with your work and take advantage of GIS everywhere: via individual local desktops, across desktops and browsers leveraging central servers, and in the cloud.ArcGIS Desktop contains two applications: ArcMap and ArcCatalog. ArcMap provides data display, query, and analysis. ArcCatalog provides data management.
- Publisher: Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc.
- Home page: www.esri.com
- Last updated: August 28th, 2014
Turbo Pascal is a compiler and an integrated development environment (IDE) for the Pascal language that run on MS-DOS operating system. This program is a simpler solution by packaging software DOSBox Turbo Pascal 7.0 and 0.74 into a single installation file.
- Publisher: Luu Nguyen Thien Hau
- Home page: sourceforge.net
- Last updated: August 30th, 2022
This computer-based testing tutorial and practice exam software provides the opportunity for you to learn how to navigate your way through computer-based examinations. It includes a practice exam that gives you an opportunity to become familiar with the operations of computer-based testing.
- Publisher: Pearson VUE
- Home page: www.pearsonvue.com
- Last updated: August 16th, 2012
A Musical Tutorial is an excellent way to encourage musical study. Main features: - Treble / bass note and chord sight reading. - Associate notes to piano keys. - Chord dictionary. - Several musical games to play. - View, play and print scales, chords and triads. - Detailed student/user tracking log.
- Publisher: Ronald Swerdfeger
- Last updated: October 29th, 2015
A few old and obsolete features have been dropped or replaced by cleaner, more flexible or otherwise more useful ones. This might lead to minor problems with old code, but we suppose they're rare and easy to overcome. Backward-incompatible changes are marked with (@).
- Publisher: The GNU Pascal Team
- Home page: www.gnu-pascal.de
- Last updated: April 9th, 2008
Boxoft Screen Tutorial Creator is a flexible enough program for you to product clear and intuitive tutorial with ease. You can capture screen or window directly, or add existing images; you can add text or graphic on the images, or write instructions for the pages; you can output your tutorial in PDF format, or even create HTML or Email to others instantly.
- Publisher: Boxoft Co., Ltd
- Home page: www.boxoft.com
- Last updated: August 4th, 2011
NCLEX Tutorial contains two national nurse licensure examinations: the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN) and the National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nurses (NCLEX-PN). These two examinations are used by the Boards of Nursing to test entry-level nursing competence of candidates.
- Publisher: Pearson Education, Inc.
- Home page: www.vue.com
- Last updated: October 7th, 2016
Visual Pascal is a small tool for Delphi and Pascal programmers. By several clicks you get a large amount of code in the Pascal programming language. Keyboard is needed for typing names only. The program window is separated into two parts. On the left you insert program constructions, on the right you get a ready to use code.
- Publisher: SoftConstructors
- Last updated: May 21st, 2014
Turbo Pascal 7 for Windows7-8-8.1 by TechApple.Net is a program that allows you to run and compile Pascal language PAS files. You can also edit a source file, search for files on your computer, write commands and compile them. It also provides a debugging option.
- Publisher: Techapple.Net
- Last updated: January 30th, 2015