Fabric weave in Title/Summary
Weave Words is a word-based game. You have to form words from a collection of letters, and once a word is formed, you can then choose a letter in order to guess a secret phrase. The game feels and looks very good and the game play is excellent. A definite option for word-game fans.
- Publisher: Redclaw Games
- Last updated: April 21st, 2010
DB-WEAVE is a software to help you design dobby loom patterns. It supports weaving such patterns on a variety of supported loom types (e.g. ARM Patronic). There are virtually no limits on size and complexity of the patterns. DB-WEAVE is powerful yet intuitively usable.
- Publisher: Brunold Software, Switzerland
- Home page: www.brunoldsoftware.ch
- Last updated: October 10th, 2009
Weave is a free application that allows you to sync your phone with your PC. This app maintains a comprehensive media library to allow an in-depth training experience. Send a friendly reminder to your patients about their appointments and help them never miss a cleaning again with day before, week before, and month before reminders.
- Publisher: Weave
- Home page: www.weavehelp.com
- Last updated: October 25th, 2016
Fabric weave in Description
The Works is a collection of eight plug-in filters for Photoshop and other compatible graphic host utilities. It provides simple yet useful effects for image processing. The eight plug-ins that are included in the collection are: AlphaWorks, ColourWorks, EdgeWorks, EmbossWorks, MasterBlaster, Mezzy, ScreenWorks and SwapShop.
- Publisher: Cybia Software
- Home page: www.cybia.co.uk
- Last updated: June 3rd, 2011
WeaveDesign is a program that allows people involved in fabric production to create weave patterns. From the beginning you can select which loom style will be used (single or double harness). When creating a new pattern - single harness - you can select the shafts, treadles, select the pattern size, set the fabric density, select the warp and weft color, and select the loom system.
- Publisher: Bengt G Nelson
- Home page: www.pikespeakweavers.org
- Last updated: November 1st, 2008
ProWeave for Windows provides a complete set of tools for everyone from the beginning weaver to professional artists.Main features:- Open Multiple workspaces, multiple drafts in each workspace! - Twill database (over 10 million weave drafts available)! - Auto repeat to expand a draft!
- Publisher: Cameron Fibre Arts
- Home page: www.proweave.com
- Last updated: July 17th, 2018
- Features such as easy colour and weave entry, variable thread thickness, automatic double width and name drafts, all make designing fun and easy. - Block substitution, name drafts, auto tabby, weave as drawn in, turned drafts, float search. - Sixteen magnifications allow real time editing in the drafts or in the cloth.
- Publisher: Fiberworks
- Home page: www.fiberworks-pcw.com
- Last updated: January 24th, 2012
Use the Fabric Editor to convert real fabric characteristics tested in industry laboratories into OptiTex cloth parameters. The Fabric Editor supports Kawabata (KES) and Fast industry standards and automatically converts KES and Fast results into OptiTex cloth parameters. Use the Fabric Editor to assign textures and appearance attributes to specific fabrics.
- Publisher: OptiTex
- Last updated: September 27th, 2012
Additional Fabric weave selection
WeaveMaker is powerful, professional design software that makes sense to designers. It is the perfect software tool for the intermediate to advanced designer of woven fabrics. WeaveMaker is packed with features for dobby design. Realistic fabric rendering, direct design creation (draw your design as you want it woven), and full-fabric float analysis and correction is super easy and fast.
- Publisher: Designer Software LLC
- Home page: www.weavemaker.com
- Last updated: June 12th, 2015
When using the "Load a Topology to a Parcel Fabric" geo-processing tool, there is an option to create an un-joined group in the target Parcel Fabric. After selecting this option and running the tool, the parcels are not getting grouped as expected. Apply this patch to ensure that after using this option, the parcels form an un-joined group.
- Publisher: ESRI
- Home page: resources.arcgis.com
- Last updated: October 20th, 2010
This patch fixes data corruptions resulting from certain edits in the parcel traverse grid, certain cases where line points are added/removed and certain join workflows involving control points and projections. Gaps and overlaps resulting from certain workflows involving joining, linestrings, the Parcel Remainder tool and the Name Parcel tool are also addressed.
- Publisher: Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc.
- Home page: support.esri.com
- Last updated: February 28th, 2017
FortiClient is an endpoint protection platform that provides automated threat protection, and visibility and control of your software and hardware inventory. Its Vulnerability Management solution helps you detect OS and third-party application vulnerabilities in real time across your attack surface.
- Publisher: Fortinet, Inc.
- Home page: www.forticlient.com
- Last updated: January 23rd, 2020
Scalable Fabric is a task management system for the Windows desktop. A central focus area, defined by you, contains windows that behave in the traditional way. When you drag a window into the periphery, it becomes smaller and continues to get smaller the closer you get to the edge of the screen. This makes it possible to keep windows open all the time.
- Publisher: Microsoft Research
- Home page: research.microsoft.com
- Last updated: March 14th, 2008
This idyllic world, where there is usually little more to do than eat, sleep, play (and enjoy a friendly fray or two among friends), is up to its eyeballs in trouble. It seems Rayman and his heroic gang of hilarious misfits has kicked off a war with just a little snoring!
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Home page: raymanorigins.uk.ubi.com
- Last updated: March 27th, 2012
Graffiti Studio is a program designed to be used by those who like graffiti. The program imitates the way in which graffiti art is created by reproducing four types of brushes and providing the user a large range of colors. Moreover, the interface makes the program very easy to use.
- Publisher: Less Rain Vandal Squad
- Home page: www.vandalsquad.com
- Last updated: February 14th, 2008
Help the fashion-challenged women of the world look their best!
- Publisher: Alawar
- Last updated: February 5th, 2010
Restore the space-time continuum in this fantastic hidden-object voyage. Travel through different eras and locate objects in the wrong time period. Visit a historical past and a possible deadly future, and repair the time machine by locating the guidance crystals.
- Publisher: Anuman Interactive
- Home page: us.boonty.com
- Last updated: November 11th, 2009
123D Make lets you turn 3D models into 2D build plans with animated assembly instructions. It lets you turn any 3D model into a real-world object. The app allows you to view interactive assembly instructions, preview in a variety of materials ( including cardboard, acrylic, and more), and includes multiple build techniques.
- Publisher: Autodesk
- Last updated: October 15th, 2015