Fix scanned documents in Title/Summary
Scanned Document Skew Fixer automatically corrects skewed documents. This software detects the skew angle of the document from the content and rotates the scanned image to the correct orientation.
- Publisher: MoreDan Software
- Home page: moredan.com
- Last updated: April 9th, 2014
MeOCR is a simple yet very accurate and efficient solution to extract texts from images. It deploys the well-known OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology to let you convert your scanned documents or images that contain texts to editable text documents.
- Publisher: MeOCR Software
- Home page: www.meocr.com
- Last updated: March 14th, 2014
Network Scanner utility is a program used to import scanned documents from supported Xerox Workcenters and supported Document Scanners. The program allows the users to select the scanner and the mailbox subsequently to download the scanned images from the document centers.
- Publisher: Xerox Corporation
- Home page: www.support.xerox.com
- Last updated: January 10th, 2009
Fix scanned documents in Description
JiNa OCR Converter is a program designed to help you convert scanned PDFs and images to popular file formats, such as DOC, RTF, HTML, etc. The utility comes with a user-friendly interface, supports batch processing, and immediately generates the files you need.
- Publisher: Convertpdftoword
- Home page: www.convertpdftoword.net
- Last updated: May 6th, 2014
RiDoc is a scanning software that ensures scanning and reduction the scanned documents size without decreasing of image quality. Scans images, documents and fit to A4 page format of small sizes of scanned images (button "Assembly" ). Overlay watermarks on scanned images. Quickly and easily saves scanned documents on your computer with the help of technology "QuickFolder".
- Publisher: Riman company
- Home page: www.rimansoft.com
- Last updated: June 6th, 2019
FilePDF is a complete PDF creator and editor. Especially designed to work with scanned documents, you can apply OCR technology to your newly acquired documents to retrieve the full text, edit it, and save it as a PDF document. You can make your scanned PDF files searchable and indexable, and also split and merge existing PDFs.
- Publisher: Lucion Technologies, LLC
- Home page: www.lucion.com
- Last updated: March 16th, 2008
In the process of using a scanner to scan documents that existing in the office (meeting documents, Specifications, Report, minutes records etc.) and store it by converting with Multi-page TIFF format, the following requirements may generate. - You want to rotate a specific page when there are vertical and horizontal images mixed in the documents and so much more.
- Publisher: FUJITSU LIMITED
- Home page: www.fujitsu.com
- Last updated: October 31st, 2011
PDF2XL OCR is a data conversion tool, enabling business users to convert data from tables in PDF to Excel. With the PDF2XL OCR converter users can extract data quickly and easily from native and scanned PDF files to their computing environment.
- Publisher: Cogniview - The PDF to Excel Company
- Last updated: April 16th, 2014
Additional Fix scanned documents selection
Create, edit, and open PDF files with Presto! PageManager Professional. Main Features : - Split and Merge PDF - Save Modes: When saving images as PDF files, you can select to save as Image, Text and Image, or Text under Image. - PDF Writer: A virtual printer - Convert PDF to RTF - Other PDF Options: Rotate, OCR: Annotate, Stamp - Image Editing Options - Auto-Cropping
- Publisher: NewSoft Technology Corporation
- Home page: www.newsoftinc.com
- Last updated: May 18th, 2015
ABBYY FineReader 12 Professional is a program that converts paper and image documents into editable formats including Microsoft Office and searchable PDF files. It instantly provides access to the entire document of any size and supports 190 languages in any combinations. You can edit and create new documents based on paper or image-only originals.
- Publisher: ABBYY
- Home page: finereader.abbyy.com
- Last updated: May 21st, 2019
Soda PDF Anywhere is the first full-featured PDF solution available both on desktop and online. It allows users to read, create, batch convert, merge, edit, annotate, and secure PDFs, and send documents for e-signature within minutes.
- Publisher: LULU software
- Home page: www.sodapdf.com
- Last updated: November 23rd, 2019
VueScan offers numerous scanning features and options. It even creates scanner drivers for old scanners so you can keep using the scanner you already have. It also supports scanning with Flatbed and Automatic Document Feeders (ADF), scanning to PDF (Single and Multipage), Optical Character Recognition (OCR), Automatic Color Detection, small document file sizes, or automatic document deskewing.
- Publisher: Hamrick Software
- Home page: www.hamrick.com
- Last updated: January 24th, 2018
Djvu is software for compressing images that helps in transferring the documents to the web very easily and in a fast way without compromising on its quality because normally files containing the images are of very large size and the speed of downloading or uploading is limited.
- Publisher: LizardTech, Inc.
- Home page: djvu.org
- Last updated: September 13th, 2011
Actually three tools in one, PDF-XChange Pro includes a fully-customizable PDF virtual printing (PDF-XChange Standard), a state-of-the-art PDF editor (PDF-XChange Editor Plus), and a versatile set of PDF-related utilities called PDF-Tools. Given the wide scope covered by PDF-XChange Pro, you’ll find it hard to spot an action that you cannot perform on your PDF files using this tool.
- Publisher: Tracker Software Products Ltd
- Home page: www.tracker-software.com
- Last updated: February 28th, 2018
JAWS (Job Access With Speech) is a screen reader for users with low vision. JAWS provides speech and Braille output for popular computer applications on Windows. It includes two multi-lingual synthesizers: Eloquence and Vocalizer Expressive. OCR feature provides access to scanned documents.
- Publisher: Freedom Scientific, Inc.
- Home page: www.freedomscientific.com
- Last updated: June 16th, 2017
Scanitto Pro is a scanner program with OCR features. It lets you save your scanned documents as PDF, BMP, JPG, TIFF, JP2 and PNG files. Supporting multiple languages including English, French, German, and Italian, you can save editable and searchable electronic copies of paper documents.
- Publisher: Masters ITC Software
- Home page: www.scanitto.com
- Last updated: May 21st, 2018
JPEG to Word Converter converts JPEG files to editable Word format with accurate text formatting, spacing and fonts. It detects and recognizes text in a JPEG file and converts it into editable Word format.
- Publisher: Soft Solutions
- Home page: products.softsolutionslimited.com
- Last updated: July 30th, 2014
ScanToPDF is a neat and handy application created to help you quickly convert scanned documents into PDF files. It can directly import the documents from your scanner (both TWAIN and WIA sources are supported) or take them from the files (images) within a local folder on your computer.
- Publisher: O Imaging Corporation
- Home page: www.scantopdf.eu
- Last updated: April 25th, 2015