Flash color html color in Title/Summary
There are millions of colors and trillions of combinations. Why just use a few simple ones? Add your web site more flavors! Do you like these font color and back color combination? Real time RGB and Hex color converter and tuner. Fore color and back color display on one panel. You see the 'difference'.
- Publisher: DataDynamica
- Last updated: November 18th, 2011
Magic Matching Color 1.2 is a shareware program developed by Magic Project. This software has been specially designed from programmers and website developers. It provides the necessary tools to create a color we liked and that we can save as a HTML color code and use when designing a project.
- Publisher: Magic Project Software & Mihov.com web solutions Ltd.
- Home page: www.matchingcolor.com
- Last updated: May 12th, 2017
The Color Syntax utility can present your source code files in HTML with colored keywords and language constructs. Use it to present your source code in documentation and educational materials.
- Publisher: BullZip.com
- Home page: www.bullzip.com
- Last updated: November 22nd, 2009
Flash color html color in Description
HTML Catalog Maker 22.214.171.124
- Publisher: Xarka Software
- Last updated: November 10th, 2009
Wondershare PPT to Flash Studio - PowerPoint to Flash Converter to help you convert your PowerPoint to flash Presentation,PPT to SWF with original effect and customize options
- Publisher: Wondershare Software
- Last updated: March 22nd, 2011
The Windows USB/DVD Download tool allows you to create a copy of your Windows 7/8 ISO file on a USB flash drive or a DVD. To create a bootable DVD or USB flash drive, download the ISO file and then run the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download tool. Once this is done, you can install Windows 7 or Windows 8 directly from the USB flash drive or DVD.
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Last updated: January 26th, 2010
HTML Shrinker Light is an easy to use tool that speeds up your website by reducing the size of html & script files. It is an intelligent tool which enables you to removes all images, scripts, styles, NB spaces or font tags to make your files even smaller. HTML Shrinker Light is highly configurable and provides you with options to enable/disable shrinking criteria and to add new shrinking rules.
- Publisher: The Plugin Site
- Home page: thepluginsite.com
- Last updated: March 9th, 2008
- Publisher: Byte-Size Software
- Home page: www.byte-sizesoftware.com
- Last updated: May 21st, 2008
Additional Flash color html color selection
ColorSchemer Studio is a professional graphic tool that may prove useful in a wide array of fields, from photo editing and web design to publishing business and scientific simulations. Its main purpose is to help you create appealing color schemes, but it also includes a large number of tools that will help you mix colors, test various color palettes, etc.
- Publisher: ColorSchemer
- Last updated: May 14th, 2010
With this program you can easily change the color of the maps on Tom Tom Navigator. It provides a number of colors and allows you to use them to change the color of each object on the maps and edit the schemes. Every color has an RGB color code. You can choose a color or a respective RGB code to select any particular color.
- Publisher: Post Productions
- Last updated: March 8th, 2008
AI-Software SmartColor is the ultimate color picker for windows. A color picker lets you select colors, and copy them to the clipboard. Many programs do not include any color picker, or a really lousy one, or just use windows' color picker (which is lousy). Especially who does some web design knows what a good color picker is worth.
- Publisher: Aaron Isotton
- Last updated: March 20th, 2008
Presto! ImageFolio 4.5 is a multimedia processing program helpful in processing photographs, graphics, and drawings captured from devices like scanners, VCR's, laser discs, digital cameras etc. The tool can capture images from sources such as scanners, capture boxes, digital cameras etc.
- Publisher: NewSoft Technology Corporation
- Home page: www.newsoftinc.com
- Last updated: November 16th, 2009
Awesome Color Picker is a simple extension for Google Chrome created to allow you to quickly obtain the color code for any color on the screen. It’s a color picker that lets you retrieve color codes using a handy magnifying loupe that amplifies any area of the screen.
- Publisher: Benjamin Thomas
- Home page: bentomas.com
- Last updated: February 21st, 2015
A tool for designers, web developers. Make your own color palettes. Sample colors from the screen, color model, and test colors before you use it. It is a tool for both designer and web developer.
- Publisher: İZLENİM
- Last updated: December 16th, 2009
ColorWheel Harmony is a program that allows you to use artists' color wheel and preset of classic color schemes to create harmonious combinations of color. You can control the amount of each color used in your palette by mean of special 60-30-10 decorating rule layout.
- Publisher: Valerii Skopich
- Home page: colorwheelharmony.com
- Last updated: October 30th, 2017
Color Wheel Pro is a powerful yet easy to use application that allows you to you create harmonious color schemes based on color theory. Unlike other color utilities, this application allows you preview your color schemes on real examples such websites, logos, product packages, and not just on a row of ordinary color boxes.
- Publisher: QSX Software Group
- Home page: www.color-wheel-pro.com
- Last updated: March 1st, 2008
SilverFast HDR enables the user to read and process 48-bit RAW files without being connected to a scanner. The program includes features such as: output size and resolution, auto-adjust of highlight/shadow, three-part histogram, gradation curves, selective color correction, unsharp masking, color cast removal slider, color separation and CMYK preview.
- Publisher: LaserSoft Imaging AG
- Home page: www.silverfast.com
- Last updated: September 8th, 2014
ColorNavigator Elements is software supported by the ColorEdge CX and CS series and allows you to match the color between your prints and your monitor. With the CS and CX series you can easily adjust your monitor without the use of an external calibration sensor.
- Publisher: EIZO Corporation
- Last updated: August 20th, 2015