Font keyboard view print in Title/Summary
Teroid Data Grid View Print Control provides much-needed printing, page setup and print preview functionality for the DataGridView, which replaces the DataGrid in .NET 2.0.
- Publisher: Teroid Software Limited
- Last updated: February 19th, 2012
With every version of Windows comes a small set of fonts that are installed by default. Over a period of time, when other software is installed to the PC, you will find the amount of fonts availble will grow and grow. It's not uncommon to have between 200 and 500 fonts on your PC at any one time.
- Publisher: Programmed Integration
- Home page: www.programmedintegration.com
- Last updated: November 29th, 2009
The CMC-7 Font Package allows you to print characters with the MICR CMC-7 fonts for magnetic recognition and optical character recognition systems. This package includes high-quality MICR CMC-7 fonts created according to ISO 1004:1995 (E) specifications for applications that support TrueType, OpenType, PostScript and PCL fonts.
- Publisher: IDAutomation.com, Inc.
- Home page: www.idautomation.com
- Last updated: November 29th, 2017
Font keyboard view print in Description
View and print both installed and external fonts; preview and install fonts. FontMap can display a table, text, description, keyboard view, or individual characters. Uninstalled fonts can be viewed and printed without needing to install them.
- Publisher: Gary Dix
- Home page: www.ccountry.net
- Last updated: June 20th, 2005
Font Wrangler is a font manager for Windows users. It will allow you to install and remove TrueType fonts in batches, preview fonts before you install them, browse downloaded font files, view font copyright information, change the names of fonts to resolve naming conflicts and print font "contact sheets".
- Publisher: Alchemy Mindworks
- Home page: www.mindworkshop.com
- Last updated: August 27th, 2019
FontSuit Lite is a handy and low resource font manager. The program provides you with easy to use tools to group fonts by categories using a drag and drop function, activate and deactivate your fonts. FontSuit Lite supports the most popular fonts, including raster, vector, TrueType, OpenType, TrueType collection and PostScript Type 1 fonts.
- Publisher: Iseatech Workgroup
- Last updated: March 14th, 2009
Though WordPad has improved largely over the years and has become the default plain-text editor for Windows users, DocPad offers you a free and superior alternative with a much wider functionality. This ribbon-based text editor comes with a calculator, a calendar, a macro manager, a spell checker, and TTS capabilities together with a long list of editing features and tools.
- Publisher: Gammadyne Corporation
- Home page: www.gammadyne.com
- Last updated: June 6th, 2019
- View, Print, Email, FAX (driver required), eforms (visual electronic forms) created with EZ-Forms PRO Designer. - Encryption enabled. (pw reqd.) - View web enabled eforms.
- Publisher: EZX Corporation
- Home page: www.ez-forms.com
- Last updated: November 20th, 2009
Additional Font keyboard view print selection
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC lets you view, sign, comment on, and share PDF documents. This progarm is connected to Adobe Document Cloud; so you can work with your PDFs anywhere. You can even access and store files in Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, or Microsoft OneDrive.
- Publisher: Adobe Systems Incorporated
- Home page: acrobat.adobe.com
- Last updated: December 3rd, 2019
Word Viewer lets you view, print and copy Word documents on a computer that does not have Word installed. This download is a replacement for Word Viewer 2003 and all previous Word Viewer versions. The Word Viewer, together with the Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint File Formats, allows you open Word documents saved in different formats.
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Home page: support.microsoft.com
- Last updated: April 21st, 2010
OpenText Brava! DWG Viewer is a free DWG viewer that enables you to view AutoCAD files quickly and accurately. The program reads DWG, DXF, and DWF files without converting them to raster images. It features crisp views at any zoom level, snap measurement points to geometry for more accurate results, control layer views, view object attributes, and change of background color.
- Publisher: OpenText Corp
- Home page: www.opentext.com
- Last updated: August 19th, 2017
If you don’t have Microsoft Excel available in your computer you don’t have to worry, because with Microsoft Excel Viewer you’ll have the possibility to access to all the files created with Excel 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000 and 97. This program is a viewer, so it’ll allow you to see the files and print them, but it won’t allow you to edit the files created by Excel.
- Publisher: Microsoft
- Last updated: April 9th, 2013
Font Manager, the worthy tool with amazing features to manage your Fonts. If you are looking for a good tool to view, print, zoom, install, uninstall and work along with your fonts, then Font Manager is the best choice. Providing multiple options to deal with your fonts this user friendly tool is featured with multiple options and settings.
- Publisher: Alexander G. Styopkin
- Home page: www.styopkin.com
- Last updated: March 4th, 2008
Autodesk®Design Review is a free program used for creating and reviewing DWF files. An open, published, and secure file format developed by Autodesk, DWF enables you to combine and publish rich 2D- and 3D-design data and share it with others. Design Review enables your entire project or product team to view, print, measure, and markup DWF, DWG, DXF, PDF.
- Publisher: Autodesk, Inc.
- Home page: usa.autodesk.com
- Last updated: February 27th, 2012
Use your Android from a web browser or desktop and share your photos and videos on a larger screen. Mobizen Mirroring instantly streams your media. Using your smartphone from your PC becomes a reality with Mobizen. Type using your keyboard, view photos and videos stored on your phone and use mobile apps. Using your smartphone has never been more convenient.
- Publisher: RSupport
- Home page: www.mobizen.com
- Last updated: August 27th, 2017
Font Xplorer is a useful tool for those who have an innumerable number of fonts installed on their system and need to find a specific one. Not only does this application have the common functions that are built into Windows, it also has tools you would rarely use.
- Publisher: Moon Software
- Home page: www.moonsoftware.com
- Last updated: March 6th, 2008
FinePrint is a set of tools for fine-tuning your print jobs. It provides a virtual printer which acts as an intermediate interface for editing your print commands. Using FinePrint, you can crop pages, print multiple pages on a single sheet, remove blank pages, lighten content to save ink, convert to grayscale, etc.
- Publisher: FinePrint Software
- Home page: fineprint.com
- Last updated: January 8th, 2020
ABViewer is universal software for working with drawings. It enables you to view, edit, convert, measure, and print DWG and other CAD files, as well as 3D models and raster images. Present version has the feature of generating G-code from DWG/DXF files for CNC machines.
- Publisher: Cadsofttools
- Home page: cadsofttools.com
- Last updated: June 14th, 2018