Free open source nvr software in Title/Summary
Open Broadcaster Software is free and open source program for recording and live streaming. OpenBroadcastSoftware is available in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. Also, the source code is available for all to use and change under the GNU General Public License v2.
- Publisher: OpenBroadcasterSoftware
- Home page: obsproject.com
- Last updated: August 25th, 2014
With rapid and continuous advancements happening every day within the World of IP Video there is more demand for the relevant resources. Whether you need white papers, product videos, live product demonstrations or training courses you must have the professional tools that can adapt to your requirements. It can cater for all your needs across a wide range of media.
- Publisher: MERIT LI-LIN ENT.CO., LTD.
- Home page: www.meritlilin.com
- Last updated: February 29th, 2012
Bots is a fully functional software for EDI (Electronic Data Interchange). All major EDI data formats are supported, like edifact, x12, tradacoms, and XML. It has a strong mapping capability, so you can easily do querying of EDI messages to retrieve and place content. Think of Xpath or SQL, but tailored for EDI.
- Publisher: Python Software Foundation
- Home page: bots.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: March 30th, 2016
Free open source nvr software in Description
OEMR is a non-profit organization formed to ensure that all people, regardless of race, socioeconomic status or geographic location, have access to high-quality medical care through the donation of free, open source medical software and service relating to that software.
- Publisher: EHR Live
- Home page: www.oemr.org
- Last updated: March 29th, 2012
SciViews-R is a series of packages providing a GUI API on top of R, a free (Open Source) statistical software based on the S language. SciViews is one of the first GUI for R and it is developed since 2001. It mainly targets students, beginners and occasional users that would like to master R, but are afraid of its command line interface.
- Publisher: Philippe Grosjean
- Home page: www.sciviews.org
- Last updated: December 28th, 2009
This work is an attempt to make the EMBOSS package run on Windows PCs. EMBOSS is a free open source software set of high-quality sequence analysis programs mainly designed for the Unix operating system. The ambition of this work is to provide an easy-to-install and easy-to-use EMBOSS distribution for the Windows platform
- Publisher: Peter Rice , Alan Bleasby, Jon Ison
- Home page: emboss.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: April 10th, 2012
KontrolPack is an open-source software tool to perform remote operations on computers. It can be used across different operating systems, avoiding compatibility problems. Right from the beginning it will ask you what kind of user you are, either Advanced or Beginner, making it pretty flexible. KontrolPack is one of the best free software utilities you can possibly get for remote computing!
- Publisher: KontrolPack Team
- Home page: www.kontrolpack.com
- Last updated: January 4th, 2011
McIDAS-V is a free, open source, visualization and data analysis software package that is the fifth generation in SSEC's 40 year history of sophisticated McIDAS (Man computer Interactive Data Access System) software packages. McIDAS-V displays weather satellite (including hyperspectral) and other geophysical data in 2- and 3-dimensions.
- Publisher: UW SSEC
- Last updated: May 12th, 2015
Additional Free open source nvr software selection
WinPcap is a tool to capture and transmit network packets that is Free (open source), delivers High Performance (optimized according standards), Popular (used by many tools), Tested and Reliable (it has been available for years), easy to use for the final user (windows installer), Multi-platform (Windows NT/2000/XP/2003), commercial support in the website of CACE Technologies.
- Publisher: Riverbed Technology
- Home page: www.winpcap.org
- Last updated: May 23rd, 2013
Arduino is a rich Integrated Development Editor that comes packed with numerous features that allow users to write, compile, and upload their code. With this IDE you can search which board you are using and which libraries you want to link and the program will do the rest.
- Publisher: Arduino
- Home page: arduino.cc
- Last updated: February 18th, 2020
WinCDEmu is one of the simplest and fastest solutions to mount disc images as virtual drives on your system. It is an open-source drive emulator that offers a very fast (“one-click”) solution to mount the disc images and view their contents: just double-click them wherever they are on your Windows system.
- Publisher: Sysprogs OÜ
- Home page: wincdemu.sysprogs.org
- Last updated: April 5th, 2016
ffdshow is an open source decoder and encoder mainly used for the fast and high-quality decoding of video in the MPEG-4 and AVC (H.264) formats, but supporting numerous other video and audio formats as well.
- Publisher: ffdshow software
- Last updated: June 10th, 2019
TeXnicCenter is a feature rich and easy-to-use integrated environment for creating LaTeX documents on the Windows platform. Its powerful editor and its tight integration with the LaTeX environment helps you to concentrate on what matters: The content of your document. TeXnicCenter is Free Open Source Software (GPL).
- Publisher: ToolsCenter
- Home page: www.TeXnicCenter.org
- Last updated: December 17th, 2012
Aegisub is an open-source application carefully designed to help you create, modify, correct, and synchronize subtitles in any language for your favorite movies and other video files. This feature-rich tool comes with all the functions required to produce high-quality professional subtitles in the most intuitive and straightforward way.
- Publisher: Rodrigo Braz Monteiro, Niels Martin Hansen, Thomas Goyne
- Home page: www.aegisub.org
- Last updated: October 30th, 2012
Gnu Regression, Econometrics and Time-series Library (GRETL) is a cross-platform software package for econometric analysis, written in the C programming language. It is free, open-source software. Gretl is an econometrics package, including a shared library, a command-line client program and a graphical user interface.
- Publisher: Allin Cottrell, Riccardo "Jack" Lucchetti
- Home page: gretl.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: July 5th, 2015
OpenCPN is a chartplotter navigation software designed to be used at the helm station of your boat. It lets you chart a course and track your position right from your laptop. It can also accept AIS input for target-tracking and collision alerting. AIS for automatic MOB handling is also possible with SART having selectable MMSI.
- Publisher: opencpn.org
- Home page: www.opencpn.org
- Last updated: August 23rd, 2016
This free, open-source program lets you create mind maps in a relatively easy manner.Although it can have a high learning curve, it has a nice interface which makes it easier to learn how to use it. Also, it has several interesting functions and add-ons that increase its functionality.
- Publisher: Volker Boerchers, Dimitry Polivaev
- Home page: freeplane.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: September 28th, 2017
Disk Cleaner is a free open source (GPL v2) tool to quickly and easily clean your hard disk from temporary files like those in the system temporary folder, the Internet Explorer Cache and Cookies folder, and the Recycle Bin. Disk Cleaner is absolutely free from adware and spyware.
- Publisher: Robert Moerland
- Home page: www.diskcleaner.nl
- Last updated: March 5th, 2014