Git extensions diff tool syntax in Title/Summary
Git Extensions is a toolkit aimed at making working with Git under Windows more intuitive. The shell extension integrates into Windows Explorer and presents a context menu on files and directories. The program offers the necessary tools to work with Git, but it's intended for experienced users.
- Publisher: Henk Westhuis
- Home page: gitextensions.github.io
- Last updated: August 19th, 2020
The Schneider Software OOP-DIFF is a file diff tool for software developers. The tool understands the basic structure of a programming languages (C# and VB.NET and CSS so far).This makes comparing many refactorings or other codes changes much easier.
- Publisher: Schneider Software
- Home page: www.schneidersoft.com
- Last updated: February 6th, 2012
PasDiff Pro is the syntax oriented diff tool for Delphi. With the help it you can easily and fast to clarify what changes were are introduced in the source texts of the program.
- Publisher: SoftComplete Development
- Last updated: January 28th, 2010
Git extensions diff tool syntax in Description
Guiffy is a visual file compare diff tool, folder compare, and merge tool. Guiffy is a cross-platform application and component available for Windows, MacOS, Linux, and Unix platforms. This download includes an easy-to-use Windows installer.
- Publisher: Guiffy Software, Inc
- Home page: www.guiffy.com
- Last updated: April 12th, 2021
With FishEye you can search code, visualize and report on activity, and search for commits, files, revisions, or teammates across SVN, Git, Mercurial, CVS, and Perforce. You can view changes with a side-by-side or unified diff tool and link your JIRA Software issues directly to diffs, changeset details, or full source; get a graphical representation of activity in your source, and more.
- Publisher: Atlassian
- Home page: www.atlassian.com
- Last updated: September 20th, 2017
File Renamer Turbo is a file renaming software fitted with extra features which is a sure attraction. The tool is used to rename a multiple number of files, in thousands, at one go thereby reducing the time and energy of the user. The renaming can be done to both files and folders at a time and the presence of extensive renaming filters proves to be handy.
- Publisher: Kristanix Software
- Home page: www.kristanixsoftware.com
- Last updated: May 26th, 2020
Active File Compare is an advanced utility for the comparison and synchronization of any text files in visual mode. Use this tool to compare two versions of the same file or to correct the source code versions.
- Publisher: Formula Software, Inc.
- Home page: www.formulasoft.com
- Last updated: July 16th, 2010
This neat piece of software is fast, very easy to learn and use, flexible, and, what is more important, truly effective. It does not matter how many rows and columns you are working with, Diff for Excel will deal with them in seconds/minutes. You decide if you want to compare the full spreadsheet, a range of columns, rows, or a specific range of both and you can align them in any way you wish.
- Publisher: Office Assistance LLC
- Home page: www.office-excel.com
- Last updated: May 26th, 2020
Additional Git extensions diff tool syntax selection
We sometimes need a tool for editing graphical data. These come in use when creating flowcharts and diagrams. Diagram Designer is a graphics editor tool that is used in such purposes. These graphical data contain mathematical solutions and it is not possible to edit these images in a simple editing tool.
- Publisher: MeeSoft
- Home page: meesoft.logicnet.dk
- Last updated: May 30th, 2015
Code Compare is a free powerful tool designed to compare and merge differing files and folders. It can be used as a Visual Studio add-in and as a standalone application. It contains folder synchronization and Code Compare options customization.
- Publisher: Devart
- Home page: www.devart.com
- Last updated: August 7th, 2019
SQLTools is a frontend for ORACLE database management. It offers a text editor, a sql console, object browser, and a few useful tools. SQLTools is not comprehensive as TOAD or PLSQL Developer and never will provide so much functionality but it has a clean and fast interface. This program does not need an installation - you can run it directly from a USB drive.
- Publisher: Aleksey Kochetov
- Home page: www.sqltools.net
- Last updated: March 19th, 2021
Miracle C Compiler runs under Windows (XP/Vista) and compiles for the command line. Provides a multi-window development environment with integrated compiler and linker, and online helpfile documentation. Source code to the compiler, preprocessor and linker is supplied upon registration.
- Publisher: Tadeusz Szocik
- Home page: www.c-compiler.com
- Last updated: December 3rd, 2008
Guiffy is a program that allows you to compare and merge sources. It provides folder compare and file tree synchronization capabilities, it implements a blend of 3 different algorithms to provide the best visual file compare results (including tuneable in-line diffs highlighting) and trusted 3-way auto merge capabilities.
- Publisher: Guiffy Software, Inc.
- Home page: www.guiffy.com
- Last updated: January 12th, 2016
FREE Graphical XML Schema Editor. A fully featured XML Development Studio, including graphical and text based XML Schema Editor, XML editor, validation, intellisense, XPath & Web Service Tools, HTML Document Generator, XML Diff Tool and more.
- Publisher: Liquid Technologies Limited
- Home page: www.liquid-technologies.com
- Last updated: April 8th, 2009
The Zope External Editor is a program that allows you to integrate Zope seamlessly with client-side tools. You can edit objects locally, directly from the ZMI, automatically save changes back to Zope without ending the editing session, locks objects while they are being edited, and add file extensions to improve syntax highlighting or file type detection.
- Publisher: Zope Corporation
- Last updated: October 11th, 2014
TextCrawler Pro is a program that enables you to instantly find and replace words and phrases across multiple files and folders. It utilizes a flexible Regular Expression engine to enable you to create sophisticated searches, preview replace, perform batch operations, extract text from files.
- Publisher: DigitalVolcano Software Ltd
- Home page: www.digitalvolcano.co.uk
- Last updated: August 27th, 2019
An efficient and versatile tool for analysis and commissioning of CAN-based networks according CAN 2.0A and 2.0B, like CANopen, J1939 and DeviceNet. The built-in scripting capability allows to use it universally at development and test of CAN devices besides the normal possibilities of displaying the received CAN messages. It is especially useful in the field of industrial CAN networking.
- Publisher: port GmbH
- Home page: www.port.de
- Last updated: November 24th, 2011
Simple tool to administer firebird databases. Simple to use and provides multilanguage (Portuguese-br and English-US), and also completely free. Did you know that associating extensions ".GDB" and ".FDB" to FBExplorer, it can be faster to use. The databases with the extension ".FDB" and ".GDB" get a new cool and pretty icon looking like the FBExplorer main icon.
- Publisher: Â©2010
- Home page: fbexplorer-en.webs.com
- Last updated: June 18th, 2011