The Balloon Browser recognizes and highlights geo-coordinates in web pages. Hovering over a recognized location advises another application to show a map of the corresponding area. For now the only program Balloon Browser can interact with is Google Earth.
- Publisher: Michael Krause
- Last updated: December 13th, 2009
In 'Balloon Express', you'll join Amelia across the globe with her hot air balloon to deliver mails and packages to the most wondrous and exotic places in the world.
- Publisher: Oberon Media
- Home page: www.menaragames.com
- Last updated: June 26th, 2008
- Publisher: Steema Software
- Home page: www.steema.com
- Last updated: September 11th, 2018
- Publisher: NASA
- Home page: goworldwind.org
- Last updated: October 10th, 2011
ASTC component provides an easy way to enable your VB, VC++, C#, VB.NET, or other COM environment applications to add f
- Publisher: CprinGold Software
- Last updated: March 15th, 2008
Sothink DHTML Menu Lite help you create drop-down menu easily. User-friendly interface, fancy templates and easy publishing make the menu creation simple. Supports Windows Vista. Well integrate with Dreamweaver, FrontPage, Expression Web and GoLive.
- Publisher: SourceTec Software
- Home page: www.sothink.com
- Last updated: March 3rd, 2008
An animated screensaver that shows a desert landscape with a giant balloon in the background. The entire scenery is reflected on the surface of a small lake, which features a good animated effect simulating the ripple caused by the passing wind. Although it is a good program, it asks you to install a toolbar and changes your browser's homepage in order to install the program properly.
- Publisher: ArtGameStudio
- Home page: www.screensaverslist.com
- Last updated: August 16th, 2009
- Home page: www.anychart.com
- Last updated: September 13th, 2019
Easy Button & Menu Maker is actually a bundle including two tools. One of them allows you to create interactive buttons, while another lets you design dynamic menus for your website. Luckily, this is a WYSIWYG editor, so you do not need to preview the objects in order to see what they will look like.
- Publisher: Blumentals Solutions SIA
- Home page: www.blumentals.net
- Last updated: June 16th, 2014
- Publisher: City Business Logic
- Home page: www.fullyregistered.com
- Last updated: December 6th, 2009
- Publisher: Adobe Systems Incorporated
- Last updated: June 24th, 2020
The last in a line of browsers, Internet Explorer 11 is also the precursor of Microsoft Edge, the new Microsoft Web navigation tool for both Windows Phone and Windows 10. With the stress put on security and a faster browsing experience, IE 11 mixes backward compatibility with the support for the latest Web standards - such as HTML5, WebM, WebGL, etc. - and media codecs.
- Publisher: Microsoft
- Last updated: September 8th, 2021
Firefox is the most popular open-source browser, featuring a multi-tabbed modern interface and a comprehensive platform with thousands of third-party add-ons. Firefox lets you browse the Internet securely without worrying about tracking cookies, and social networking trackers.
- Publisher: Mozilla
- Home page: www.mozilla.org
- Last updated: September 9th, 2021
- Publisher: greencow.se
- Last updated: May 27th, 2020
- Publisher: Trend Micro Inc.
- Home page: www.trendmicro.co.uk
- Last updated: July 13th, 2012
Safari is a web browser made by Apple in an attempt to gain some popularity among Windows users. It was one of the fastest web browsers that you could find on Windows, but, unfortunately, Apple doesn't seem to care about the Windows version of Safari any more.
- Publisher: Apple Inc.
- Home page: www.apple.com
- Last updated: June 22nd, 2020
- Publisher: SourceTec Software Co., Ltd.
- Home page: www.sothink.com
- Last updated: February 26th, 2009
- Publisher: VBSoftware Limited
- Home page: www.vbsoftware.cl
- Last updated: January 14th, 2009