Gps bascom in Title/Summary
BASCOM AVR is a very powerful and easy-to-use compiler for the AVR series of micro controllers developed by Atmel. The program comes with a very user-friendly interface and a set of simple commands, and provides more flexibility than other programs in this category.
- Publisher: MCS Electronics
- Last updated: December 15th, 2016
Key Benefits: -Structured BASIC with labels. -Structured programming with IF-THEN-ELSE-END IF, DO-LOOP, WHILE-WEND, SELECT- CASE. -Fast machine code instead of interpreted code. -Variables and labels can be as long as 32 characters. -Bit, Byte, Integer, Word, Long, Single and String variables.
- Publisher: MCS Electronics
- Last updated: October 19th, 2008
TimeTools GPS Clock Software is a freeware utility that runs on any Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 workstation or server. The software polls time from a standard NMEA GPS time receiver connected to the host PC's serial port to sync PC time.
- Publisher: ntp time server
- Home page: www.timetools.co.uk
Gps bascom in Description
The Vutog GPS Simulator is a ?Virtual GPS Device in a box? which provides a complete suit for all GPS Simulating needs. It is designed to maximize the productivity in development, testing and debugging Navigation Applications & Android Mobile Apps.
- Publisher: Vutog
- Last updated: May 27th, 2020
HoudahGeo is a photo geocoding and geotagging tool. Use HoudahGeo to attach GPS coordinates and location names to your photos. HoudahGeo writes EXIF and XMP geotags to JPEG and RAW image files. Just like a GPS-enabled camera.
- Publisher: Houdah Software s.à r.l
- Home page: www.houdah.com
- Last updated: June 29th, 2018
NovaGPS provides manual or automatic setting of time and location from consumer-grade (or better) GPS receivers. NovaGPS is not the same as Dr. Tom Clark's Totally Accurate Clock because NovaGPS does not require a specialized GPS receiver or modification to other GPS receivers.
- Publisher: Northern Lights Software Associates
- Home page: www.nlsa.com
- Last updated: February 17th, 2010
- you can show a currentl GPS data; - you can open any of scanned maps; - you can calibrate the scanned maps yourself by two calibration points only; - calibrations are stored automatically for every map;
- Publisher: Valeri Vlassov
- Last updated: May 18th, 2008
GPS Tuner was first launched in 2003. Success followed introduction shortly. Over the years it became a best-selling favourite GPS software among off-roaders as a reliable, versatile feature-packed application suiting the needs of outdoor enthusiasts and professional off-road users alike.
- Publisher: GPS Tuner Ltd.
- Home page: gpstuner.com
- Last updated: July 16th, 2010
Additional Gps bascom selection
GPS TrackMaker is the most complete free program for GPS devices. Using the Real-Time Navigation routine you can go out with a GPS conected to a portable computer, knowing exactly what's your location on the map. Main features: - Supports background vectorial maps which open very fast on screen - Complete support for Tracklogs, Routes and Waypoints edition.
- Publisher: Geo Studio Technology Ltd
- Home page: www.trackmaker.com
- Last updated: May 26th, 2020
ThinkVantage GPS (Global Positioning System) receives signals from the GPS satellites and determines the location of your ThinkPad. This package installs the software (GPS driver) to enable the following devices: Ericsson F3507g, Qualcomm HS-USB, Qualcomm Gobi 2000 HS-USB, Sierra Wireless MC8355-Gobi 3000 HS-USB, Sierra Wireless MC7700-Gobi 4000 HS-USB, etc.
- Publisher: Lenovo
- Last updated: January 23rd, 2015
GPS Pathfinder Office is a powerful package of GNSS postprocessing tools. It is designed to develop GIS information that is consistent, reliable and accurate from GNSS data collected in the field. It offers sophisticated data dictionary editor to ensure consistency between the field and the office.
- Publisher: Trimble Navigation Limited
- Home page: geospatial.trimble.com
- Last updated: July 27th, 2022
Virtual GPS is a GPS (Global Positioning System) simulator software. It can emulate a GPS receiver unit connected to your computer or analyze various GPS sources. This program is ideal for testing your GPS applications. Support for NMEA 0183 sentences ensures support for almost all GPS mapping software.
- Publisher: Zyl Soft
- Last updated: January 25th, 2022
GPSMaster is gps mapping software that runs under Windows on a PC and is able to communicate (serial or USB) with any Garmin GPS. You can download all the desired data from your GPS, edit it, save it, view it, print it, upload it. When you use your GPS regularly GPSMaster is a must have!
- Publisher: GPS Master
- Home page: www.gpsmaster.nl
- Last updated: September 4th, 2011
GPS Track Editor is a Windows application to do everything with GPS tracks. With it you can: analyze and clean up your GPS tracks, make a clear structure of track segments, view your trajectory in color, inspect track points, extract parts of a track, save as GPX, NMEA, or CSV file, merge several tracks into one, generate timestamps.
- Publisher: MapSphere
- Home page: www.GpsTrackEditor.com
- Last updated: December 20th, 2015
OLYMPUS A-GPS Utility can be used to download A-GPS data for Assisted-GPS supported cameras. The A-GPS data is valid only for 14 days, and new updates are to be downloaded after that period. A-GPS data helps the device in faster triangulation of your position.
- Publisher: OLYMPUS IMAGING CORP.
- Home page: sdl.olympus-imaging.com
- Last updated: October 6th, 2014
locr GPS Photo is a free application that helps you add geotagging data to multiple pictures simultaneously. It can be used to add geographic metadata to photos in two ways: either automatically, using a GPS receiver and your digital camera, or manually, using the Google Maps navigation panel included in the interface.
- Publisher: locr
- Last updated: March 11th, 2008
GPS Map Manager - Requires IMG and TDB map files. GPS Map Manager will add custom maps (IMG & TDB) to your Mapsource Program (not included) as a new Mapsource title. Metro Guide titles do not show up on this list when installed. Adding custom maps to the above list are done with Create button or Install.
- Publisher: Carl Bartlett
- Last updated: March 9th, 2008
GPS-X is a tool used for the mathematical modeling, simulation, optimization and management of wastewater treatment plants. The user-friendly drag and drop interface and comprehensive database of unit processes allows users to quickly and easily assemble a treatment plant model, enter characterization data, and run simulations.
- Publisher: Hydromantis Environmental Software Solutions, Inc.
- Last updated: August 19th, 2016