Great cow graphical basic tutorial in Title/Summary
Great Cow Graphical BASIC is an icon based program editor. It allows you to create Great Cow BASIC programs without having to memorise commands. You can even copy and paste between Great Cow Graphical BASIC and a text editor with a Great Cow BASIC program in it.
- Publisher: Hugh Considine
- Home page: gcbasic.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: April 2nd, 2010
It's spring fair time and The Great Cow Race is about to begin! Play carnival games. Write love poetry. Outsmart a really big bee. Cheat the locals out of their hard-earned eggs. Bang on some pots and pans. Escape from an angry mob. Oh, and dress up like a cow.
- Publisher: Telltale Games
- Home page: www.telltalegames.com
- Last updated: June 26th, 2008
L-Basic is an interactive Basic programming tutorial that can be useful for those wishing to learn Visual Basic programming or Microsoft Access Basic programming. L-Basic emphasizes teaching programming concepts rather than teaching how to use visual controls.
- Publisher: CyberMatrix Corporation, Inc.
- Home page: www.cyber-matrix.com
- Last updated: May 14th, 2014
Great cow graphical basic tutorial in Description
Pangya is an online multiplayer 3D golfing game. It features many game modes and it supports tournaments of up to 30 people at the same time. It combines golf simulators with elements from traditional RPGs. Your parameters can be enhanced by various items, like potions and magical rings, and also by the gear you find along the way.
- Publisher: Ntreev Soft, NG Interactive
- Last updated: August 21st, 2012
NS Basic/CE lets you develop great apps in Basic on your desktop or directly on your device! NS Basic/CE is a complete BASIC toolkit that lets you program on a Windows CE device or on your desktop. It uses Microsoft's standard VBScript engine as its core, combined with extensions to create a complete development and runtime environment.
- Publisher: NS BASIC Corporation
- Home page: www.nsbasic.com
- Last updated: May 20th, 2010
Sprint Cars - Road to Knoxville is an entertaining racing game in which you are a professional driver and you must race at speeds of over 140 MPH on dirt. In the game you compete on more than 20 different tracks including Dodge City, Eldora, Williams Grove and world-famous Knoxville Raceway.
- Publisher: BigAnt Studios
- Home page: store.steampowered.com
- Last updated: March 19th, 2008
WebBuild Express is a powerful, easy-to-use sitebuilding tool that gives non-technical Web designers unlimited freedom to manage page content and appearance. You do not need to know how to program or write HTML code.
- Publisher: Net Fulfillment Technologies, Inc.
- Home page: www.webbuild.net
- Last updated: April 7th, 2010
GEMstudio is the easiest, fastest and most flexible graphical user interface (GUI) design tool. The program enables designers to easily design, customize, test and implement a high-end user interface into all types of embedded products. It supports layers for creating great looking graphical user interfaces.
- Publisher: Amulet Technologies, LCC
- Home page: www.amulettechnologies.com
- Last updated: February 7th, 2013
Additional Great cow graphical basic tutorial selection
“First Class Flurry” tells the story of a flight attendant who loses and gets back a job during the game introduction. It’s a pretty easy to play game but it’s also very entertaining because you keep very busy at all times. You need some multitask handling skills in order to succeed in this game. You can try this game for 60 minutes before you buy the licensed version.
- Publisher: Oberon Media, Inc.
- Home page: gamecenter.oberon-media.com
- Last updated: October 5th, 2009
Design the perfect playground! A bright and colourful variety of 3D Play items are quickly and easily put to use to build the playground of your dreams. Climbing towers, tunnels, a bouncy castle, toys and more. It is in 3D so you can take a virtual walk around the school to see for themselves how it looks
- Publisher: Aspex Software
- Last updated: March 1st, 2010
PIC programming made easy for the beginner in simple Basic using GCBIDE, which is an integrated development environment for the fantastic open source GCBasic compiler by Hugh Considine. The user will need a copy of GCBIDE and GCBasic Compiler installed on their PC. Hardware for programming the MCU is as per your preferred choice.
- Publisher: GCBIDE
- Home page: sites.google.com
- Last updated: January 16th, 2018
LANMessage Pro is a powerful tool for communicating with other people on your network. It provides a means of communication including Send, Receive, Reply and Forward, Silent Mode, Aliases, Groupping, LOG, Quick Answers, Signature and much more
- Publisher: DimaWare
- Last updated: April 20th, 2008
Express Accounts can help you manage your business by keeping financial information. Despite the evidently complex workflow inherent to this type of activity, the program has been designed in a way that somehow flattens the learning curve. A crucial element is the graphical representation of the workflow, which helps you get directly the desired operation.
- Publisher: NCH Software
- Home page: www.nchsoftware.com
- Last updated: March 29th, 2018
Just BASIC is a free personal Windows programming tool and tutorial. Great for teaching or learning programming. Create utilities, games, business apps with syntax coloring editor, debugger, GUI editor. Produces standalone applications.
- Publisher: Shoptalk Systems
- Home page: www.justbasic.com
- Last updated: July 24th, 2018
League of Legends is a multiplayer online battle arena game. It is similar to DotA (the famous Warcraft 3 custom map), however besides the core design, a large part of the game is different. It is currently the most played game of this genre and has won numerous awards.
- Publisher: Riot Games Inc.
- Home page: eune.leagueoflegends.com
- Last updated: July 24th, 2018
Hidden World is a video game which combines elements from resource management and adventure genres. The player has to reconstruct areas and clear them of debris and sometimes fight off intruders. The game doesn't offer that much in terms of story, but it compensates that with great gameplay and level design.
- Publisher: Alawar Entertainment Inc.
- Last updated: October 20th, 2011
jose is a graphical chess analysis tool made in Java. Thus, it should be supported by most operative systems, since Java is, well, everywhere. The application allows you to keep a record of chess games. Those games can be played back and then edited. You can add commentary to the game as well. Basically, when you first open jose, you will think this is just another chess game.
- Publisher: Peter Schäfer
- Home page: sourceforge.net
- Last updated: March 2nd, 2008
StudioLine Photo Basic is a comprehensive application that allows you to organize and edit your digital photos. The program also allows you to view your existing photos in a slideshow, create a web gallery and publish it as a webpage, email photos, and print the selected images.
- Publisher: H&M Systems Software, Inc.
- Home page: www.studioline.biz
- Last updated: February 25th, 2010