Gui based bank application java in Title/Summary
It centralizes applications such as ERP, OA, CRM, PDM, CAD etc and deploy on server side. The clients on different OS or in the Internet Explorer can safely and quickly access application remotely that made by authorization of the server.
- Publisher: Xi'an Realor Information Tech Co., Ltd.
- Home page: www.rayousoft.com
- Last updated: January 29th, 2015
Java based Keytool GUI for managing certificate files. It provides a clean and simple UI to help users with their problems while working with certificate files. GUI tool that allows you to create, manage keys and certificates, as well as to verify, sign, encrypt and decrypt the files.
- Publisher: Yogesh Dubey
- Home page: sourceforge.net
- Last updated: November 23rd, 2011
EasyEclipse Desktop Java 1.3 is a freeware software used to develop Desktop GUI applications with Swing or SWT. This package contains all the necessary plugins, tools and essential utilities you need to start developing Desktop GUI Java application code, without any additional downloads. It contains upgraded and changed composition of tools which has made it an easy-to-start programming package.
- Publisher: nexB
- Last updated: March 12th, 2008
Gui based bank application java in Description
Jabaco is a simple programming language with a Visual Basic like syntax. Jabaco enables you to create powerful software for all Java supported operating systems. With Jabaco you write sourcecode similar to VB6 and you can compile it to bytecode which is similar to the output of the Java programing language.
- Publisher: Manuel Siekmann
- Home page: www.jabaco.org
- Last updated: August 28th, 2009
The JavaHelp system provides developers and authors with a standard, fully featured, easy to use system for presenting online information to Java application users. The JavaHelp system is a Java Platform, Standard Edition ("Java SE") optional package.
- Publisher: Oracle
- Home page: javahelp.java.net
- Last updated: March 5th, 2012
YADA is a program for conducting Bayesian estimation and evaluation of Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium (DSGE) and Vector AutoRegressive (VAR) models. It is developed by the New Area-Wide Model (NAWM) team at the Monetary Policy Research Division (formerly the Econometric Modelling Division) within the Directorate General Research of the European Central Bank (ECB).
- Publisher: New Area-Wide Model team
- Home page: www.texlips.net
- Last updated: April 25th, 2012
Free Google Chrome Login Password Removal Software
- Publisher: SecurityXploded
- Home page: securityxploded.com
- Last updated: December 6th, 2013
Chrome Malware Alert Blocker is the free tool to quickly and easily disable Malware Warnings in Google Chrome browser.
- Publisher: SecurityXploded
- Home page: securityxploded.com
- Last updated: August 22nd, 2014
Additional Gui based bank application java selection
The TOSHIBA Video Player is a Windows-based software application that lets you view DVD movies, or video content recorded using home video camcorders. You can play DVD-Video, DVD-VR, and video files. Furthermore, you can convert 2D home videos and other 2D content you create into 3D and enjoy them in 3D.
- Publisher: TOSHIBA Corporation
- Home page: support.toshiba.com
- Last updated: July 7th, 2014
R for Windows is a GUI where you can write code to perform graphical and statistical analysis on data sets. You can save your written and compiled code in form of scripts which can be run any system that has this program installed. This program also has manuals to help you learn how to use it.
- Publisher: The R Foundation
- Home page: www.r-project.org
- Last updated: February 17th, 2020
JSignPdf is a Java application which adds digital signatures to PDF documents. It can be used as a standalone application or as an Add-On in OpenOffice.org. The application uses the jsignpdf-itxt library for PDF manipulations (based on iText library in version 2.1.7 with LGPL/MPL license).
- Publisher: Josef Cacek
- Home page: jsignpdf.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: July 8th, 2014
JCreator is a powerful IDE for Java. It allows building both web-based and Applet Java applications in an easy and effective manner as it comes packed with a lot of handy features and functions. JCreator is truly comprehensive and doesn’t lack any basic feature or editing functionality.
- Publisher: Xinox Software
- Home page: www.jcreator.com
- Last updated: September 11th, 2018
GUI Design Studio Pro is intended for the conceptual design of graphical user interfaces (GUI) for programs and websites. It has the main advantage that you do not need to work with code at any time, thus, it helps you focus on the appearance and workflow of your software. The program has quite an intuitive interface.
- Publisher: Caretta Software Ltd.
- Home page: www.carettasoftware.com
- Last updated: January 23rd, 2020
Protege is a free, open-source platform that provides a growing user community with a suite of tools to construct domain models and knowledge-based applications with ontologies. At its core, Protege implements a rich set of knowledge-modeling structures and actions that support the creation, visualization, and manipulation of ontologies in various representation formats.
- Publisher: Stanford Medical Informatics
- Last updated: November 10th, 2011
MoniCA is a Java-based graphical application for viewing real-time and archival monitor data from ATNF facilities. MoniCA expects the clock on your computer to be set correctly (within a couple of seconds of the correct time) so you will need to be running a service such as NTP or TARDIS.
- Publisher: Australia Telescope National Facility
- Home page: www.narrabri.atnf.csiro.au
- Last updated: December 24th, 2011
The High-performance Embedded Workshop (HEW) provides a GUI-based integrated development environment for the development and debugging of embedded applications for Renesas microcontrollers. This provides the user with a single interface to fully exploit the advanced capabilities of the development tools
- Publisher: Renesas Technology Corp.
- Home page: www.renesas.com
- Last updated: January 20th, 2012
Basic4android is a RAD (Rapid Application Development) tool for developing Android applications. You can easily start learning the program using online online tutorials and forums. The present version includes networking features such as SFTP and FTPS. You also get an OpenGL library with this version.
- Publisher: Anywhere Software
- Home page: www.b4x.com
- Last updated: July 18th, 2014
AudioGate can play back songs via a Direct Sound/ASIO. The program's high-speed technology transforms it from a simple file-based converter application to a revolutionary audio player. The program now includes the ability to create high-resolution audio recordings.
- Publisher: Korg Inc.
- Home page: www.korguser.net
- Last updated: November 10th, 2016