How to calculate stockpile volumes in Title/Summary
With the Stockpile Blender you have the capability to: -Select from one of the standard Superpave specifications or create your own custom specification -Enter your own stockpiles into the Blender for a realistic look at your operations -Perform blending by selecting the desired stockpiles and then "dragging" the subsequent blend into the proper gradation
- Publisher: Pavement Tools
- Home page: pavementinteractive.org
- Last updated: November 16th, 2011
The "WAVE PROCESSOR 9335" software can display, print, convert, and calculate on large volumes of waveform data that has been recorded and collected by instruments in the "MEMORY HiCORDER Series. Trial software to process data captured by MEMORY HiCORDERs model 8807-01, 8808-01, 8835-01, 8841, 8842 and 8826
- Publisher: HIOKI E.E. Corporation
- Last updated: November 30th, 2011
Explore2fs has been around for a long time now, and it was kept up to date with the latest advances in linux storage.Current Features of Virtual Volumes:-Supported by all versions of Windows (Vista is still Work In Progress) -Read ReiserFS (rfstools) -Read and Write Win32 filesystems (Win32 API) -Read FAT12/FAT16/FAT32 without using Win32
- Publisher: John Newbigin, Chrysocome
- Home page: www.chrysocome.net
- Last updated: October 26th, 2011
How to calculate stockpile volumes in Description
EZVol is a simple interactive tool which allows the user to calculate stockpile volumes based on a survey of the base perimeter plus a survey of the stockpile surface. EZVol displays the stockpile volume in cubic feet, cubic yards, or cubic meters. The user can enter a density factor for the stockpile material, and the program will display the total weight of the stockpile.
- Publisher: Randall K. Martin and Associates
- Last updated: September 25th, 2010
Snerks is a two-player online card game that resembles Spite and Malice. Each starts with a 20 card stockpile. Using the stockpile, the cards from their hands, and the top cards of the discard piles they build onto the community foundation piles. The first player to use all the cards in their stockpile will win.
- Publisher: Tams11 Software.
- Home page: www.tams11.com
- Last updated: December 26th, 2008
Dip Chart Creator is a free-to-use application that allows you to calculate the liquid volumes of your storage tank. With this application you can calculate volumes for: horizontal cylindrical tanks, vertical cylindrical tanks, rectangular tanks, etc.
- Publisher: Regal Tanks
- Home page: www.regaltanks.co.uk
- Last updated: March 29th, 2016
PetroCalculator is a free technical calculator that can help technicians, chemists, engineers, students, etc., to perform a whole range of petroleum-related operations. Thus, you may calculate the density correction based on one of the three density tables: crude oils, lube base oil, or generalized petroleum products.
- Publisher: Petrospection Pty Ltd
- Last updated: May 8th, 2008
When calculating cuts and fills, SiteWorx/OS eliminates the need for paper plans. With SiteWorx/OS digitize directly from TIFF, PDF, DXF and many other raster and CAD format files. Easily digitize with your mouse existing and proposed contour lines, spot elevations and areas along with project boundaries, topsoil strip areas and topsoil respread areas.
- Publisher: Vertigraph, Inc.
- Last updated: September 15th, 2011
Additional How to calculate stockpile volumes selection
CadTools is developed for Civil Engineers using AutoCAD. With CadTools you can create your own surface models based on objects in the drawing or import triangles from DWG (other civil software). You can create profiles and cross-sections of multiple surfaces, calculate volumes and plot contours.
- Publisher: Glamsen utveckling (Lars Karlsson)
- Home page: www.glamsen.se
- Last updated: January 25th, 2012
3D Object Converter is a powerful 3D polygon model translation and interactive viewing tool. This app allows arbitrary 3D model data to be imported from external sources, exported to various industry standard 3D file formats with great accuracy and quality. The program supports 702 file formats.
- Publisher: Zoltán Kárpáti
- Home page: 3doc.i3dconverter.com
- Last updated: July 18th, 2023
- Publisher: Framtidsforum IM AB, Sweden
- Home page: www.spreadsheetconverter.com
- Last updated: November 14th, 2017
VVV is an application that catalogs the content of removable volumes like CD and DVD disks for off-line searching. VVV stores metadata information from audio files such as author, title, album and so on; most audio formats are supported. It is possible to share the same catalog, stored in a network server, among multiple PCs.
- Publisher: The VVV Team
- Home page: vvvapp.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: February 3rd, 2017
Road Maker is a roads program catering for the needs of design engineers and contractors. It allows you to extract data from a tacheometric survey, you can calculate volumes between a ground cross-section group and the design profile or between any two ground cross-section groups.
- Publisher: Model Maker Systems
- Last updated: July 28th, 2015
VMware App Volumes is a portfolio of application and user management solutions for Horizon, Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop, and RDSH virtual environments. These solutions take desktop and application environments to the next level by providing radically faster application delivery, unified application and user management, while reducing IT costs.
- Publisher: VMware, Inc.
- Home page: www.vmware.com
- Last updated: June 23rd, 2016
Allows tank operators to input the Tank Diameter, Tank Length, and current Product Levels to determine the Gross Product Volume in the tank. Tank shapes can be either Flat Ended (steel), Cylindrical (fiberglass), or Vertical (Aboveground). The program assumes that the ends of cylindrical shaped tanks are true hemispheres.
- Publisher: Ken Wilcox Associates, Inc.
- Home page: www.kwaleak.com
- Last updated: January 1st, 2010
Hydrographic Survey Software for Windows, Load topographic or nautical maps, create singlebeam soundings, generate DTM's (Digital Terrain Models), generate depth contours, generate cross-sections, volume calculations and more.
- Publisher: Eye4Software B.V.
- Home page: www.eye4software.com
- Last updated: May 12th, 2015
GeoCalcul is software aimed to calculate volume and area, it has more than fifty (50) geometric shapes to calculate, with an ergonomic flexible interface, it is easy to use for all types of fields, teaching, studying, architecture or civil engineering... etc.
- Publisher: Soft-Informatique
- Last updated: June 22nd, 2012
GASCalc™ is a Windows based suite of tools designed to calculate various parameters associated with gas piping and equipment. It can be used to calculate blowdown (venting) time, compressibility and other gas properties, lost gas volumes - pipe size, flow, and stress values - orifice meter sizing - regulator, relief, and valve sizing - numerous other flow and stress related values.
- Publisher: Bradley B Bean, PE
- Home page: www.b3pe.com
- Last updated: February 28th, 2012