Html reference library 4.0 in Title/Summary
HTML Reference Library is a help program that includes information about the HTML code. The HTML language is the one used to create websites, it is the most basic language but also the most necessary to standardize the use of the Web, due to this, any web developers has to have knowledge of it.
- Publisher: Malavida Network International SL
- Home page: html-reference-library.en.malavida.com
- Last updated: March 27th, 2008
The Sony Sound Series Loops and Samples Reference Library is an index of the Sony Loops and Samples collection for use with the Media Manager. This installer does not install loop or sample content. It is merely a database that catalogs and tags loops.
- Publisher: Sony
- Home page: www.sonycreativesoftware.com
- Last updated: July 26th, 2008
With the WORDsearch Dake Reference Library, you're just a mouse-click away from an entire collection of Bible study materials. The study tool you've come to love is now available for your personal computer. Bible study has never been easier! The WORDsearch 9 Dake Reference Library includes: - The King James Version of the Holy Bible
- Publisher: Dake Publishing
- Last updated: December 20th, 2009
Html reference library 4.0 in Description
HTML editor, FTP client, image mapper, and style editor suite.
- Publisher: Actipro Software LLC
- Home page: www.actiprosoftware.com
- Last updated: November 16th, 2009
HTML Code Library is a source code library which has various code snippets for most popular programming and scripting languages, over 50,000 lines of code. User-friendly interface with various filtering and searching options. HTML Code Library supports integration with the most popular IDEs and backup tools. Data encryption and password protected libraries should provide a high level of security.
- Publisher: OverZone Software
- Home page: www.highdots.com
- Last updated: August 30th, 2012
A complete reference library for students in grades 1 to 9, Encyclopædia Britannica's Children's Encyclopedia takes students on a journey from aerospace to zoology. Two complete encyclopedias - Britannica's Student and Elementary encyclopedias - form the cornerstone of a total reference library that interests and involves students of almost every age.
- Publisher: Encyclopaedia Britannica, Inc.
- Home page: support.britannica.com
- Last updated: April 18th, 2012
ACS ChemWorx is a free, total research management and storage system that combines reference discovery and management, professional networking, group and task management and manuscript preparation in a single interface, accessible from anywhere. Import, manage and search your existing reference library.
- Publisher: American Chemical Society
- Home page: pc.acschemworx.acs.org
- Last updated: November 29th, 2013
AccessData KFF NSRL is a free program that requires the previous installation of the KFF Server application. It is a National Software Reference Library designed to collect software from various sources and incorporate file profiles computed from this software into a Reference Data Set (RDS) of information.
- Publisher: AccessData
- Home page: www.accessdata.com
- Last updated: March 17th, 2014
Additional Html reference library 4.0 selection
The following installer contains host VIs, FPGA templates, and example projects for performing waveform data acquisition on NI RIO hardware. The configuration and acquisition VIs incorporate optimizations and best practices for the RIO platform, and you can easily modify the examples.
- Publisher: National Instruments
- Home page: zone.ni.com
SwordSearcher provides the tools you need for effective Bible study. It features: fast and powerful Bible search, innovative Verse Guide and StudyClick™ technology, easily share Scripture in email or other documents with verse auto-paste, a huge reference library, without the hassle or cost of print, and more.
- Publisher: StudyLamp Software LLC.
- Home page: www.swordsearcher.com
- Last updated: April 17th, 2020
The Automated Mass Spectral Deconvolution and Identification System (AMDIS) is a computer program that extracts spectra for individual components in a GC/MS data file and identifies target compounds by matching these spectra against a reference library.
- Publisher: NIST
- Home page: chemdata.nist.gov
- Last updated: March 14th, 2013
Colwiz Desktop is a free application that enables you to make full use of the Colwiz Library. The program allows you to search references, add new references, import an existing reference library and create citations and bibliographies in research documents.
- Publisher: Colwiz
- Home page: www.colwiz.com
- Last updated: February 10th, 2014
Award-winning easy-to-use diet and weight management software. Track your weight, plan meals and exercise, organize recipes and get nutritional information. Other features include ingredient database, grocery lists, import and export, and more.
- Publisher: Radium Technologies, Inc.
- Home page: www.livingcookbook.com
- Last updated: October 14th, 2008
The Rater Quick NCOER Edition contains the latest forms, examples, and references to quickly compose and manage professional looking NCO(non commissioned officer) Evaluation Reports. The program includes over 1700 editable cut and paste NCOER bullet examples. It has a complete Reference Library that contains all the Army Regulations, DA Pamphlets, DA Memos, and FM's related to the NCOER.
- Publisher: Mentor Enterprises, Inc.
- Last updated: May 7th, 2012
Knight Hawk Supply Software Suite includes all the applications regarding the hydraulic accessories and calculators, as well as the schematic drawing, the fluid power and the reference library and much more. This software allows you to learn, simulate and work in this domain.
- Publisher: Knight Hawk Supply, Inc.
- Last updated: February 4th, 2010
- The cutting edge iFinger Pop-up in Internet Explorer and the instant search in Windows gives users the easiest-ever access to the 170,000 words and phrases and 240,000 translations from the Concise Oxford Spanish Dictionary. - Language recognition software: the iFinger software can tell the difference between English and Spanish, so it can take you to the right part of the dictionary.
- Publisher: e Learn Aid® - The Dictionary Store
- Home page: www.elearnaid.com
SPI Digital Waveform Reference Library The Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) bus is found in wide use for communication and control in integrated circuits. It is becoming an increasingly common requirement that automated test equipment be able to communicate with this protocol.
- Publisher: National Instruments
- Home page: zone.ni.com
- Last updated: April 12th, 2010
Because it doesn't use print drivers it renders web pages quickly and accurately. Because it's Both Threaded you can use it flexibly from within ASP, VB, .NET and under COM+ or MTS. It uses advanced techniques to allow efficient asynchronous multithreaded operations.
- Publisher: WebSupergoo Software
- Home page: www.websupergoo.com
- Last updated: December 19th, 2009