Interactive chemistry gamecrocodile chemistry in Title/Summary
Chemistry 4-D Draw is a next-generation chemistry program combining the most advanced technologies in structure drawing.The program allows you to create high-quality structures simply by entering molecular names. It assigns systematic names to structure
- Publisher: CBIS - Chemical and Biological Information Systems
- Last updated: March 19th, 2012
HSC Chemistry 7 contains 22 calculation modules which are connected to 12 databases as appropriate. Most calculation modules operate like independent programs which may have data links with each others. All the calculation modules have their own user interface and manual.
- Publisher: Outotec
- Home page: www.outotec.com
- Last updated: May 22nd, 2012
Physical Chemistry is a peer learning model that provides a valuable asset for students. The user can listen to clear explanations and interact with the multimedia. These, along with the eBook, allow the student to grasp the more difficult concepts: giving him/her a well rounded way to learn and meet the modern needs of students who read and interact with computers better.
- Publisher: MCH Multimedia
- Home page: www.mchmultimedia.com
- Last updated: October 23rd, 2020
Interactive chemistry gamecrocodile chemistry in Description
ChemToolBox is a software destinated to a broad audience (any level students, Ph.D. or even senior scientists). More precisely, it will be the ideal partner of chemists (organic chemistry, analytical chemistry or polymer chemistry), biologists and biochemists.
- Publisher: Perso
- Home page: chemtoolbox.free.fr
- Last updated: March 18th, 2009
An interactive program developed by Golder Associates on behalf of the Environment Agency, LandSim uses Monte Carlo probabilistic performance assessment models constructed for new and existing landfill sites. The model essentially tracks leachate production, chemistry, migration and leakage through engineered an non-engineered structures.
- Publisher: Golder Associates (UK) Ltd
- Home page: www.landsim.co.uk
- Last updated: November 17th, 2011
SoftChemistry was invented by the famous general chemistry professor Dr. Yu, Dr. Wayne and Dr. Jason with their experienced software developers team since 1996. Through past 15 years continues improvement, SoftChemistry has gained the reputation as the most trusted chemistry education software in USA.
- Publisher: MolecularSoft Technology Inc.
- Home page: www.molecularsoft.com
- Last updated: March 19th, 2010
- Home page: www.anychart.com
- Last updated: July 17th, 2017
- Home page: www.anychart.com
- Last updated: September 2nd, 2019
Additional Interactive chemistry gamecrocodile chemistry selection
Chemcraft is a graphical visualization program for quantum chemistry computations. It is capable of rendering 3-dimensional pictures of molecules by atomic coordinates with the possibility to examine or modify any geometrical parameter in the molecule (distance, angle).
- Publisher: Grigoriy Zhurko
- Home page: www.chemcraftprog.com
- Last updated: October 13th, 2015
MicroLAB is a professional chemistry tool for Windows OS. MicroLab focuses laboratory time on both content and inquiry skills. Students use MicroLab’s intuitive software and high resolution measurements to turn questions into experiments and to quickly collect research quality data.
- Publisher: MicroLab Inc.
- Home page: www.microlabinfo.com
- Last updated: November 2nd, 2015
ChemAxon Marvin Suite is a free-to-use collection of tools to draw and visualize chemistry, and to run structure based predictions in various environments. Enables chemical content in SharePoint objects, opening new perspectives in sharing knowledge.
- Publisher: ChemAxon Ltd.
- Home page: www.chemaxon.com
- Last updated: July 18th, 2023
Boardworks GCSE Separate Sciences has all the extra content you need to teach GCSE Biology, Chemistry and Physics as separate GCSEs in line with the 2011 specifications. It’s packed with the interactive content you need to get your point across, like this step-by-step animation investigating stain removal.
- Publisher: Boardworks Ltd
- Home page: www.boardworks.co.uk
- Last updated: December 20th, 2010
Unique interactive multimedia Chemistry teaching software that tests students as they learn. Topics include: elements, atoms and molecules, word equations, chemical symbols, Periodic Table, chemical formulas, balancing chemical equations.
- Publisher: Raylec Software
- Last updated: March 7th, 2008
Little Alchemy is an addictive sandbox game where you explore what you can create by mixing things together. Start with four basic items and use them to create dinosaurs, unicorns and spaceships. You can play Little Alchemy for free in your browser or download it to your devices from various marketplaces.
- Publisher: Jakub Koziol
- Home page: playlittlealchemy.com
- Last updated: October 30th, 2015
Unique interactive multimedia Chemistry teaching software. Topics include: elements, compounds, mixtures, atomic structure, ionic bonding, covalent bonding, bond energies and the Periodic Table.
- Publisher: Raylec Software
- Last updated: March 28th, 2008
This program is a sophisticated molecular modeling environment that is known for its quality, flexibility, and ease of use. Uniting 3D visualization and animation with quantum chemical calculations, molecular mechanics, and dynamics, HyperChem puts more molecular modeling tools at your fingertips than any other Windows program.
- Publisher: Hypercube, Inc.
- Last updated: February 5th, 2012
ChemDoodle is a program that lets you draw these graphic representations in a relatively easy manner. It has many drawing tools, but unlike other conventional drawing programs, these tools are used in very specific forms. You need good knowledge of chemistry to use it at its full potential. Also, you need to know all the symbols and conventions used in chemistry to draw accurate graphics.
- Publisher: iChe2mLabs, LLC.
- Home page: www.chemdoodle.com
- Last updated: November 30th, 2019
Gene Runner is an easy-to-use DNA sequence analyzer program. It provides many useful annotations about a sequence, one of the more interesting annotations being features. The feature annotations indicate feature locations in a sequence that have been determined by experiment or by computer analysis. The location of a feature may be very simple, one base or base range, or very complicated.
- Publisher: Frank Buquicchio and Michael Spruyt
- Home page: generunner.net
- Last updated: July 31st, 2016