Interactive graph paper in Title/Summary
Graph Paper Maker is software that lets you create your own custom sheets of graph paper. You have complete control over the graph characteristics: - X and Y axis can independently be set for linear or log scale, and scaling - Selection from a dozen standard paper sizes, or custom create your own - Graphs saved as pdf files, so you can print them whenever you wish And so much more.
- Publisher: Black Cat Systems
- Last updated: January 12th, 2011
This software offers a solution to users who want to create graph paper using a printer. There is a full range of options for page size, margins, orientation and position on page.
- Publisher: Sobolsoft
- Home page: www.sobolsoft.com
- Last updated: June 4th, 2014
Print out plain graph pages. 3 sizes of Graph Paper - 1/4
- Publisher: Vaxa Software
Interactive graph paper in Description
GraphMage TM is a Microsoft Windows and NT tool that allows users to design and create graph and hex paper for use in role-playing games such as Advanced Dungeons and Dragons TM or AD&D TMGraphMage creates several types of standard graph paper as traditionally used in creating maps for indoor areas, and also hex and triangle graphs used to map outdoor areas.
- Publisher: VIO Systems Limited
- Last updated: February 15th, 2010
VeroDes is an easy-to-use design program for those wishing to design circuits on "veroboard"™ (also known as "stripboard"). Not only can you make good looking board designs, but you can also instruct VeroDes to print out an "overlay" of either side of the board. This can then be stuck to the board to guide you to placing components and cutting tracks.
- Publisher: Richard Murray
- Last updated: July 11th, 2011
- Features such as easy colour and weave entry, variable thread thickness, automatic double width and name drafts, all make designing fun and easy. - Block substitution, name drafts, auto tabby, weave as drawn in, turned drafts, float search. - Sixteen magnifications allow real time editing in the drafts or in the cloth.
- Publisher: Fiberworks
- Last updated: January 24th, 2012
Browser History Viewer is a forensic tool for extracting and analyzing Internet history from Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Website visits are displayed alongside an interactive graph showing how many sites have been visited over a particular time period. This is useful for identifying peaks in Internet activity.
- Publisher: Foxton Software
- Home page: www.foxtonforensics.com
- Last updated: February 24th, 2016
Browser History Examiner is a forensic software tool for extracting and analysing internet history from the main desktop web browsers. Many types of data can be analysed, including website visits, searches, downloads, and cached files. Website visits are displayed alongside an interactive graph showing how many sites have been visited over a particular time period.
- Publisher: Foxton Software
- Home page: www.foxtonforensics.com
- Last updated: January 29th, 2016
Additional Interactive graph paper selection
Looking Glass 22.214.171.124
- Publisher: Living Graphs Inc.
- Last updated: May 15th, 2010
VeeCAD is a program that takes a schematic generated netlist and assists you to build a layout - on strip (Veroboard), matrix, donut, tripad, Atarado Smart and other prototyping boards. It provides design tools such as netlist import, component footprint definition, component positioning, wiring and connectivity check. You can break tracks, add wire links and free form wiring.
- Publisher: Roger Lacelles
- Home page: veecad.com
- Last updated: January 26th, 2016
Do you use graph paper to draw objects, be they an item of furniture you plan to build or a spaceship for a game? Well, now you can retire your graph paper pad and save a bit of cash in the process, because DigiGraph 2 is here. DigiGraph 2 is a professional art tool that gives you digital graph paper to draw on.
- Publisher: KnightTrek Productions 2008
The Omnigraph graph processor is an indispensible tool for pupils of all ages. The software enables you to draw lines like y = x + 1 either by typing the equation or by just clicking the screen. Graphs and shapes can be transformed and manipulated on screen. Omnigraph’s features have made it the number one graphing package in UK schools.
- Publisher: Virtual Image Publishing Ltd .
- Last updated: March 26th, 2010
Digital Binder allows you to organize your binders into a digital library that you can take anywhere. You can add over 100 different file formats to your binder - word processing, drawings, spreadsheets, photos, presentations and many more. You can scan your paper documents directly into your binder, easily add web content that you have found to your binder, and more.
- Publisher: Global Graphics Software Ltd.
- Home page: www.gdocinspired.com
- Last updated: July 23rd, 2015
Specifics of the ECG Graph PaperDetails the vertical and horizontal squares found on the ECG graph paper as well as the various methods utilized to calculate heart rate from an ECG tracing. Examples of various ECG strips are given and the user is asked to input the correct heart rate.
- Publisher: CS Solutions
- Last updated: April 2nd, 2010
Cross Image is the computer version of the classic paper graph picture that many of us have enjoyed. The game consists in recreating an image that is encrypted by a given set of numbers. To recreate this image, we have to follow some rules which are easy to understand but will require from us a lot of concentration.
- Publisher: Xdyne
- Last updated: March 24th, 2008
Diagnil is a software application designed specifically for solvers of diagramless crossword puzzles. It supports the process of solving puzzles distributed in print form as well as those distributed electronically using the Across Lite, XPF and ipuz file formats.
- Publisher: Ben Di Vito
MINITAB is a statistical program designed for data analysis. With MINITAB the user can analyze his data and improve his products and services. The program features an interactive Assistant that guides the user through his analysis projects and ensures that the results of the analysis are accurate and trustworthy.
- Publisher: Minitab
- Home page: www.minitab.com
- Last updated: June 8th, 2017
Graph is an open source application that can be used to draw mathematical graphs in a coordinate system. The program makes it very easy to visualize a function and paste it into another program. It is also possible to do some mathematical calculations on the functions.
- Publisher: Ivan Johansen
- Home page: www.padowan.dk
- Last updated: January 21st, 2013