Inverted rcc beam images in Title/Summary
Inverted Image is a freeware Mirror image tool. This Mirror image tool is a clean and powerful image processing software. It can easily create the inverted reflection in water effect with your photos, as well as the wave effect. Breathtaking results! Inverted Image supports general image file formats. Such as bmp, jpg, gif, png, tiff, tga, psd, etc.
- Publisher: zxt2007
- Home page: en.zxt2007.com
- Last updated: February 20th, 2016
Delta Beam is a continuous beam structural analysis software. It includes a full complement of features that makes it suitable for any job from a small beam to very complex beam structures. Both students and professional engineers can use it with ease and confidence.
- Publisher: Delta Structural Software
- Home page: www.structuralsoftware.net
- Last updated: March 2nd, 2010
Beam 2D offers a much wider range of formatting options than those available in Beam II. While all Beam II text output was displayed and printed in scientific notation, Beam 2D provides choice between scientific and standard notation with various degrees of user-selected precision.
- Publisher: ORAND Systems Inc.
- Home page: www.orandsystems.com
- Last updated: March 2nd, 2008
Inverted rcc beam images in Description
With the Bluetooth software BeamItNow! you can quickly and easily beam images from your mobile phone or PDA to your PC using Bluetooth. No user interaction on the PC is required. The received image is immediately shown on the PC ready to be forwarded in an email, copied to the clipboard, moved to a folder, used as the desktop wallpaper or printed.
- Publisher: BluetoothShareware.com
- Home page: www.blueshareware.com
- Last updated: April 9th, 2008
Build-Master is the flagship software of Ensoft. It is a complete package for RCC Building Analysis, Design, Drawing and Estimation. Data for building is entered floor wise, in the form of graphical sketch. Program will generate 3D frame model with earthquake and wind loads. It designs RCC beams & Slabs at all levels and also the columns and footings.
- Publisher: Ensoft India
- Home page: ensoftindia.com
- Last updated: April 26th, 2012
IESviewer is an application that you can use to visualize photometric data files which are saved in IES and LDT file formats. The photometric data files contain measurements of light beams as they are perceived by the human eye and are widely used by lighting professionals.
- Publisher: Andrey Legotin
- Home page: www.photometricviewer.com
- Last updated: March 9th, 2008
Erigraph is primarily designed to facilitate graphical presentation of 2D resistivity imaging (CVES) data and associated inverted model sections. It also supports time domain IP data. Measured apparent resistivities and chargeabilities can be plotted as pseudosections in colour or grey scale.
- Publisher: Terraohm
- Home page: www.abem.se
- Last updated: April 23rd, 2012
Tubularix is an open source game based on one of the most famous puzzle games, Tetris. Instead of the classic layout, Tubularix uses 'tubular perspective', a 12-faced cylinder where you need to arrange the falling blocks. It includes a two-player mode letting you compete either against a human opponent or the computer.
- Publisher: Miguel Escudero Gestal
- Home page: tubularix.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: September 13th, 2012
Additional Inverted rcc beam images selection
RAFT is a program designed for the analysis, design and cost estimation of RCC RAFT foundations. You may use architectural drawing to import data in RAFT and analyze, design and estimate the building floor cost Instantly. It includes Autocad drawing possibilities for the foundation plan, schedules of RAFT beams and slabs, and much more.
- Publisher: Agboatwala Engineering Consultants
- Home page: www.supercivilcd.com
- Last updated: May 13th, 2015
Sig Tool Imager Plus gives users both a comprehensive and easy to use way to create signature images (Compressed Bitmap, Uncompressed Bitmap, and Mono Bitmap, Low Quality JPG (20), High Quality JPG (100), Uncompressed TIF, Compressed TIF, TIF (1-bit), and TIF (1-bit inverted).
- Publisher: Topaz Systems, Inc.
- Home page: www.topazsystems.com
- Last updated: March 19th, 2010
Bulk Image Resizer is a program that allows the user to resize and rotate many images in Jpeg and Gif formats. You can make thousands of thumbnails in a few seconds or minutes and you can try to resize to an exact special size or reduce the images by percents
- Publisher: Inverted Software
- Home page: www.invertedsoftware.com
- Last updated: November 21st, 2009
BEAM is an open-source toolbox and development platform for viewing, analysing and processing of remote sensing raster data. Originally developed to facilitate the utilisation of image data from Envisat's optical instruments, BEAM now supports a growing number of other raster data formats such as GeoTIFF and NetCDF as well as data formats of other EO sensors.
- Publisher: Brockmann Consult
- Home page: www.brockmann-consult.de
- Last updated: March 27th, 2012
This utility installs the originally shipped version of the Qualcomm Gobi Images for Sony.During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights. To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Publisher: Qualcomm
- Home page: esupport.sony.com
- Last updated: November 11th, 2009
This free version of Images Generator offers you all the tools you need to enhance existing images or to create new ones easily. This graphic tool can produce 3D images, animated abstract patterns, icons, etc., that you can then use as banners for your Web sites, buttons for your own software tools, or as attractive wallpapers.
- Publisher: Panasoft
- Home page: www.imagesgenerator.com
- Last updated: September 11th, 2018
Subliminal Images is a software that does just what its name says. It shows you a series of images really fast trying to send you a subliminal message. Initially the program was developed by order of one of the well-known fast food companies and the first release was able to work in background mode only.
- Publisher: Word Of Mouth Experiment
- Home page: www.wordofmouthexperiment.com
- Last updated: April 5th, 2008
eBook to Images converts text based eBooks into images. For people without MP3 players with text or eBook support, but can view photos, this will convert a book into a series of images. Native support for Sansa e200, or specify sizes for any player..
- Publisher: Merlin Software
- Home page: www.merlinsoftware.com
- Last updated: February 6th, 2011
Concise Beam is a simple program for designing precast concrete beams. You can use this application to perform load analysis and design checks in accordance with the latest edition of ACI 318, CSA A23.3 & S6, AS3600, or NZ3101.1. Key code parameters can be customized to simulate other design codes too.
- Publisher: Black Mint Software, Inc.
- Home page: www.blackmint.com
- Last updated: November 14th, 2017
This software offers a solution to users who want to add a time and date watermark to many pictures at once. Simply add pictures individually, by folder, or by drag-and-drop. The user interface makes time identification quick and simple.
- Publisher: Sobolsoft
- Home page: www.sobolsoft.com
- Last updated: July 14th, 2011