Iphost network monitor serial in Title/Summary
IPHost Network Monitor is a professional network and server monitoring tool. This program monitors your network resources 24 hours a day and alerts you to issues. You can see all major monitoring events, trends in monitoring state, for time interval of your choice. It supports more than 40 monitoring methods: starting from PING till SNMP and WMI, including traffic monitoring.
- Publisher: ITelSib Ltd.
- Home page: iphostmonitor.com
- Last updated: July 25th, 2016
Remote Network Agent (RNA) in IPHost Network Monitor is a program that should be installed on a Windows server or workstation located in remote network. Remote Network Agent allows you to monitor servers (hosts) in hundreds of separate networks from one central point. With Remote Network Agent you can monitor all types of monitors available in IPHost Network Monitor.
- Publisher: ITelSib Ltd.
- Home page: www.iphostmonitor.com
- Last updated: February 21st, 2015
Real Network Monitor is a professional solution to monitor the Internet Traffic with all information and statistics with simplicity.Some features:- Virus FREE Software - Accurate Internet Benchmark Speed Test, and Ping Latency Time function embedded in the application - Auto-Update and Auto-Select the new connected interfaces, if internet is down in DialUP case - more...
- Publisher: Josh Cell Softwares Corporation
- Home page: joshcellsoftwares.com
- Last updated: May 10th, 2012
Iphost network monitor serial in Description
Network inventory and discovery for organizations of all sizes that just works. Perform hardware and software audits and scans quickly and easily using unique scanning methods. Inventory hundreds computers in minutes.
- Publisher: Komodo Laboratories LLC
- Home page: www.komodolabs.com
- Last updated: September 30th, 2015
Serial Port Redirector makes serial data from virtual serial ports available on a TCP/IP network. Main Features: - Transparently network-enables serial applications. - True virtual serial port driver. - Compatible with wide variety of serial servers. - Full support of Telnet RFC2217 protocol.
- Publisher: FabulaTech LLP.
- Home page: www.serial-port-redirector.com
- Last updated: December 18th, 2012
Advanced Network Monitor 2.3 is a tool that monitors servers located on your local network and the Internet. After problems are found on the monitored servers, ANM immediately notifies the Administrator about the problem via 9 different ways.
- Publisher: URL Toy Software
- Last updated: May 19th, 2008
Serial Port Sniffer ActiveX Control is a versatile component that you can embed into your application to enable it to sniff (monitor) serial ports in the system, meaning that it lets you track all serial port activity and learn which applications are using the particular serial port.
- Publisher: Eltima Software
- Last updated: March 30th, 2012
Servantix Network Monitor does more than simply ping devices on your network. It can interrogate multiple services on each device to ensure not only that the device reachable but that critical services are accessible. Servantix Network Monitor includes 19 pre-configured service monitors including HTTP, FTP, DNS, SMTP, POP3 and many more.
- Publisher: Servantix
- Home page: www.servantix.com
- Last updated: March 9th, 2010
Additional Iphost network monitor serial selection
Network Monitor 3.4 is a protocol analyzer. It allows you to capture network traffic, view and analyze it. Version 3.4 is an update and replaces Network Monitor 3.3. Network Monitor 3.x is a complete overhaul of the previous Network Monitor 2.x version.
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Home page: www.microsoft.com
- Last updated: December 27th, 2011
PRTG monitors your whole IT infrastructure 24/7 and alerts you to problems in real-time. It can monitor network devices, bandwidth, servers, applications, virtual environments, remote systems, IoT, and other resources. It supports SNMP, Flow technologies, SSH, WMI, Ping, and SQL.
- Publisher: Paessler AG
- Home page: www.paessler.com
- Last updated: December 24th, 2018
Total Network Monitor is a Windows utility that provides you with detailed information regarding the current status of your local network and individual computers. By using this application, you can learn details about the physical memory usage, CPU load, system files, any program that's being installed on your computer, etc.
- Publisher: Softinventive Lab Inc.
- Home page: www.softinventive.com
- Last updated: April 5th, 2017
ActiveXperts Network Monitor is a tool designed to monitor the network for failures and irregularities. The program is capable of monitoring Windows systems, (IP) devices, databases and virtualization platforms. It also has support for PowerShell, VBScript and SSH scripting.
- Publisher: ActiveXperts Software
- Home page: www.activexperts.com
- Last updated: August 26th, 2014
WiFi Network Monitor can remotely scan and discover all the devices connected to your Wireless network. It helps you to keep a watch on your Wi-Fi network and safe guard it from Hackers as well as other unauthorised users. Its 'ARP based Multi-threading' technique enables you to scan the entire network in just few seconds.
- Publisher: SecurityXploded
- Home page: securityxploded.com
- Last updated: March 6th, 2014
It's a network monitor that alerts you to all problems that occur via an email message, sound file, SMS message to your cell phone, or event log file. You will be notified when a device is available and when it becomes unavailable or out of service, local and remote. Helps avoid costly downtime.
- Publisher: DEK Software International
- Home page: www.deksoftware.com
- Last updated: May 31st, 2018
The program operation is based on the periodic automatic device polling. It can send an ICMP packet (ping) to a device, connect to a required TCP port over the network, access a database, or check some parameter on a managed switch or UPS (using the SNMP protocol), etc. When something goes wrong, an alert arises and you receive a notification.
- Publisher: 10-Strike Software
- Home page: www.10-strike.com
- Last updated: December 12th, 2018
Network Monitor II is a gadget that is displayed on your desktop. It provides various information about your network, such as the current download and upload speeds, and your IP-address. Before installing Network Monitor II, you'll need to install a piece of software capable of opening GADGET files. For example, you can use Special edition sidebar made by My Favorite Gadgets.
- Publisher: My Favorite Gadgets
- Home page: www.myfavoritegadgets.info
- Last updated: October 26th, 2016
Alchemy Network Monitor is a network monitoring tool that continuously monitors network server availability and performance, and alerts the network administrator in the event of network errors before these problems get seriously out of hand. With this tool an administrator knows everything related to the servers.
- Publisher: M.I.S.Helpers
- Home page: www.mishelpers.com
- Last updated: February 22nd, 2012