Java image processing scale image in Title/Summary
Active Image Processing Component is a standard ActiveX component. Active Image Processing Component provides canvas object to draw text, line or shape onto image. It can be easily integrated into applications written in languages that support ActiveX Component such as Visual C++, Visual Basic, Delphi, C++ Builder, .Net languages, Java, Scripts like Perl, Php, Python.
- Publisher: Ultrashareware Software, Inc.
- Home page: www.ultrashareware.com
- Last updated: May 30th, 2008
This free program has an amazing collection of tools that allow you to analyze and modify your images. It also includes a huge amount of filters than can easily compete with those of more complex (and costly) applications such as Photoshop, as well as many other interesting options. Its only drawbacks are that its undo function does not work properly, and that it does not have a Help file.
- Publisher: AForge
- Home page: www.aforgenet.com
- Last updated: May 22nd, 2012
The Image Processing Toolbox (IPT) provides a comprehensive set of functions for image manipulation, analysis, digital imaging, computer vision, and digital image processing. The IPT capabilities include image file I/O, color space transformations, linear filtering, mathematical morphology, texture analysis, pattern recognition, image statistics and others.
- Publisher: Anona Labs
- Last updated: September 30th, 2010
Java image processing scale image in Description
Integrating and using the image processing libraries within your application is easy. For example, you can add an image file viewer with thumbnail and annotation support in less than 50 lines of code. Full documentation and sample code are included for this imaging SDK.
- Publisher: Accusoft Corporation.
- Home page: www.accusoft.com
- Last updated: March 30th, 2018
sliverlight image viewer control, barcode reader, imaging sdk control. Display multi-page TIFF, BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, . Save as bmp, JPEG, PNG, multi-page TIFF. Fully-managed .NET library.
- Publisher: Viscom Software
- Home page: www.viscomsoft.com
- Last updated: February 15th, 2013
ImageJ 1.41is a free Java image processing program. The program runs as an online applet or as a downloadable application, on any Java enabled computer (with Java 1.4 or later virtual machine). ImageJ can display, edit, analyze, process, save and print 8-bit, 16-bit and 32-bit images.
- Publisher: NIH
- Home page: rsbweb.nih.gov
- Last updated: January 18th, 2021
JAI Image I/O Tools provides reader, writer, and stream plug-ins for the Java Image I/O Framework and Image I/O-based read and write operations for Java Advanced Imaging. Reader-writer plug-ins are supplied for the BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, PNM, Raw, TIFF, and WBMP image formats.
- Publisher: Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- Last updated: April 8th, 2008
3D-DOCTOR supports both grayscale and color images stored in DICOM, TIFF, Interfile, GIF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, PGM, MRC, RAW or other image file formats. 3D-DOCTOR creates 3D surface models and volume rendering from 2D cross-section images in real time on your PC.
- Publisher: Able Software Corp.
- Home page: www.ablesw.com
- Last updated: October 6th, 2012
Additional Java image processing scale image selection
Steganography got quite popular nowadays, as it represents the reliable technique of hiding secret messages, files, and any data within other files. SecretLayer allows even complete beginners to use steganography and hide files within images. It is a very easy-to-use application that can be used by anyone without any problem.
- Publisher: EasySector
- Last updated: November 7th, 2012
Image Cartoonizer is an interesting graphics tool that offers you the possibility of transforming your best images into cartoon-like drawings in just a few easy steps. The program comes with more than 100 cartoon effects, nearly 50 frames, and dozens of funny and interesting clipart objects. Besides, it offers you a set of sliders to adjust the color balance, the brightness, and the contrast.
- Publisher: Cartoonize.net
- Home page: www.cartoonize.net
- Last updated: January 15th, 2018
VeryPDF Scan to Word OCR Converter can recognize the text in scanned PDF documents and images and convert it into DOC and RTF editable text files. This simple utility can extract any text in Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, or Portuguese from any image-based PDF file, and convert any text-searchable PDF document into Word or RTF files without losing the original layout.
- Publisher: VeryPDF.com Company
- Home page: www.verypdf.com
- Last updated: April 3rd, 2012
Downloading maps from any of the various map services available on the Web used to be a tedious operation that produced mixed results at best. With Universal Maps Downloader, you can now grab a copy of the requested map or a fragment of it with the exact same quality of the original image, and save it as a collection of tiles or as a combined BMP, JPEG, TIFF, or PNG file.
- Publisher: allmapsoft.com
- Home page: www.allmapsoft.com
- Last updated: July 12th, 2021
JiNa OCR Converter is a program designed to help you convert scanned PDFs and images to popular file formats, such as DOC, RTF, HTML, etc. The utility comes with a user-friendly interface, supports batch processing, and immediately generates the files you need.
- Publisher: Convertpdftoword
- Home page: www.convertpdftoword.net
- Last updated: May 6th, 2014
Convert Document to Image can convert DOC, DOCX, PDF, TXT, HTM, and RTF documents to a variety of image file types including JPG, TIF, and BMP. It has the ability to convert multiple documents in a single batch. You can also schedule conversion jobs to run at regular intervals.
- Publisher: Softinterface, Inc.
- Home page: www.SoftInterface.COM
- Last updated: June 16th, 2021
FastStone Image Viewer is a user-friendly image browser, converter and editor. It has a nice array of features that include image viewing, management, comparison, red-eye removal, emailing, resizing, cropping, retouching and color adjustments. The full-screen mode provides quick access to EXIF information, thumbnail browser and major functionalities via hidden toolbars.
- Publisher: FastStone Soft
- Home page: www.faststone.org
- Last updated: June 22nd, 2020
PC Image Editor offers you four interesting and simple tools to edit and enhance your photographs and other image files for free. By using this app, you will be able to adjust common exposure mistakes, add filters and effects to your shots, as well as rotate and resize them in a simple, straightforward, and rewarding way.
- Publisher: Program4Pc Inc.
- Home page: www.program4pc.com
- Last updated: September 22nd, 2020
Batch process images quickly, applying flexible resizing methods, rotation, cropping, scaling, watermarking, renaming, tagging and more.
- Publisher: Bruce McArthur
- Home page: www.digitalimagetool.com
- Last updated: May 27th, 2020
Shrink pictures with PicShrink for use within web, email and presentations and much more.Features: Reduce the file size of your images Resize and convert different image formats Edit and optimize hundreds of digital photos in one go Minimize your complete picture archive with a few clicks Absolutely easy to use and extremely effective
- Publisher: TopByteLabs Ltd.
- Home page: www.picshrink.com
- Last updated: June 21st, 2011