Java touchscreen software in Title/Summary
USB Touchscreen Software provides adjustment and configuration with E/E2/IX Series Infrared Touch Screens. The main window shows the basic information of the touch screen and the calibration. If several touch screens are mounted on the PC and the system is set to 'multi-screens display', then all the touch screens will be shown in the Touch Screen list.
- Publisher: Irtouch System
- Home page: www.irtouchusa.com
- Last updated: February 24th, 2017
DigitalPersona Gold Fingerprint Recognition Software for Java corrects an issue that may cause an error in Java applications developed using DigitalPersona Gold SDK and Fingerprint Recognition software. This error can manifest itself during the verification or registration process.
- Publisher: DigitalPersona®, Inc.
- Home page: www.crossmatch.com
- Last updated: September 18th, 2015
PCS D200 Software is a free-to-use touchscreen dash logger for Windows OS. Main features: - Boost control setup. - Alarm setup and configuration. - Gear ratio setup. - Control contrast and backlight. - Download and upgrade firmware. - Intuitive interface.
- Publisher: Powertrain Control Solutions
- Home page: www.powertraincontrolsolutions.com
- Last updated: July 28th, 2016
Java touchscreen software in Description
Hear the clash of weaponry and the sound of footsteps as if they are really happening with high-resolution 50mm Neodymium drivers that produce the finer details of game audio. Touchscreen software and TacticProfile allow you to save and share your favorite settings including immersive 360º headphone surround and VoiceFX voice morphing technology.
- Publisher: Creative Technology Limited
- Last updated: April 17th, 2011
FlipBox is a Java demonstration software how flipping works with simple components. Fusion is a framework for the integration of OpenGL-based 3D-components into Java-Swing. The framework's goal is to provide an easy to use environment for 3D-enriched swing-components.
- Publisher: Fusion Laboratory
- Home page: www.fusion-laboratory.de
- Last updated: June 19th, 2012
Stockshare provides easy user customization. Stock Price's are dynamically plotted from FREE historical data collected from the Internet or use your own ASCII data or MetaStock™ data imported from a third party source which is locally stored on your hard drive. The amount of dynamic data used for analysis can be selected by the user and is plotted in Candlestick, line or bar chart format.
- Publisher: StockShare Publishing LLC
- Last updated: April 10th, 2008
It is the only native non-java tuning software for Unix (now Win32) class operating systems that supports some of the available DIY EFI Fuel injection solutions includin the MEgaSquirt and FreeEMS Families. Tthe majority of MegaSquirt (MS1, MS1-Extra, MS2 MS2-Extra) firmwares are supported. MegaTunix has been redesigned in such a way as to be extensible via plugins to support new firmware variants
- Publisher: David J. Andruczyk
- Home page: megatunix.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: November 21st, 2011
Docmosis Java allows software developers to quickly and easily create documents and reports in multiple formats, including: PDF, Doc, DocX, ODF, RTF and HTML. Docmosis allows you to develop and maintain documents faster than an "all code" solution.
- Publisher: Docmosis Pty Ltd
- Home page: www.docmosis.com
- Last updated: March 10th, 2015
Additional Java touchscreen software selection
Corel Paint it! touch allows you to draw, paint and even turn photos into paintings just by using your fingers! Created specifically for the Windows 7 touch-enabled PC, this touch screen software makes it fun and easy for anyone to be artistic. When you pair Windows 7 with a touch screen PC and Corel Paint it! touch, you can draw, paint, sketch and create photo paintings.
- Publisher: Corel Corporation
- Home page: www.corel.com
- Last updated: March 7th, 2010
Shisen is a popular japanese board game, which is played with the chinese mahjongg tiles. Similar to mahjongg the goal of Shisen is to remove all tiles from the board as fast as possible. Shisen for Java is a platform independant implementation of Shisen. Using the Java technology from Sun Microsystems Shisen for Java will run on most operating systems like OS/2, Linux, Windows and MacOSX.
- Publisher: UJ Software
- Home page: www.admoore.de
- Last updated: July 6th, 2008
JClic is a Java based set of applications designed to be used to create and carry out different types of educational activities like puzzles, associations, text exercises or crosswords. It is the main programme, used for doing the activities. It allows you to create and organize your own library of projects.
- Publisher: JClic community
- Home page: clic.xtec.cat
- Last updated: February 9th, 2014
wItem Installer for Java gives you all the functionality you need to easily create and distribute a Java appllication.With unregistered version of wItem Installer for Java you have unlimited rights to produce installers for both commercial and non-commercial products.
- Publisher: Witem Software
- Home page: www.witemsoft.com
- Last updated: August 23rd, 2008
Create diagrams which express layering and visibility for the model, cells in diagrams map to specific code items, diagrams are immediately compared to the current code base and violations indicated. Simulate refactorings to remove rule violations, immediately see the impact of changes on the model
- Publisher: Headway Software Technologies Ltd.
- Home page: www.headwaysoftware.com
- Last updated: March 30th, 2018
Chart FX for Java Server has rich functionality that takes full advantage of the Java platform, and comes in 2 versions: Chart FX 7 for Java Server and Chart FX for Java 6.5. This program adds a new Ajax rendering engine that fully employs Ajax-technology to produce chart images that allow full interactivity and support state in web applications.
- Publisher: Software FX, Inc.
- Home page: www.softwarefx.com
- Last updated: July 1st, 2011
Chart FX 7 for Java Desktop is the most complete charting solution for your Swing-based apps.It's enhanced user interface provides end-user chart customization through intuitive menus, dialogs and toolbars, and it gives developers extreme flexibility for all their data visualization needs.
- Publisher: Software FX, Inc.
- Home page: www.softwarefx.com
- Last updated: January 4th, 2010
Java Charting Library shipping with 100% sourcecode included. It offers 56 Chart styles, 38 mathematical functions and 20 Chart tools components for additional functionality. Supports Swing, SWT, Android, BlackBerry and major Java IDEs and Editors.
- Publisher: Steema Software
- Home page: www.steema.com
- Last updated: September 11th, 2018
ENRICH Garage Engine (EGE) is a java based software tool which, by means of plug-ins, provides services for data conversion, transformation and validation. The software was initially created by PSNC and OUCS as a part of the ENRICH project funded by the EC.
- Publisher: PSNC Digital Libraries Team
- Home page: sourceforge.net
- Last updated: May 16th, 2008
This program is an persistent object data management solution that is designed for single-process and/or embedded application support. PSE (Personal Storage Edition) Pro delivers a complete set of data services for Java or C++ applications, packaged in a compact footprint.
- Publisher: Progress Software Corporation
- Home page: web.progress.com
- Last updated: May 6th, 2011