Ka tamil fonts keyman in Title/Summary
Tamil keyboard for Unicode fonts using the Bamini layout convention. If you need something to use your keyboards then this support tool is the thing you need for you to understand this language and also to use it with your documents and applications.
- Publisher: Tavultesoft
- Home page: www.tavultesoft.com
This software offers a solution for users who want to convert Excel files from English to Tamil and Tamil to English.
- Publisher: Sobolsoft
- Home page: www.sobolsoft.com
- Last updated: March 13th, 2014
This piece of software allows you to use different keyboard layouts and write with accents, language specific characters and much more. A virtual keyboard is provided in order to help you see the available characters. You can download as many layouts as you want and switch between them either with the help of hotkeys or by manually selecting them from the system tray.
- Publisher: Tavultesoft Pty Ltd
- Home page: www.tavultesoft.com
- Last updated: October 26th, 2011
Ka tamil fonts keyman in Description
For your creative style, 21 Unicode based font families are given. Various sizes and styles of the fonts could be obtained. In addition you can use your own favourite Unicode tamil fonts too. No need to worry about the non-Unicode documents. Any encoding could be converted by single stroke to Unicode one. After editing the Unicode output, again you could save it in any other encoding.
- Publisher: LingSoft Solutions
- Home page: www.lingsoftsolutions.com
- Last updated: May 22nd, 2012
MyPC HelaBasa is the Sri Lanka's number one Sinhala Fonts Package (Sinhalese Fonts / Singhalese Fonts / Sinhala Akuru) containing high quality Sinhala fonts for Graphic Designers, Type Setters, office users and domestic users with MyPC HelaBasa - Wijesekara Sinhala Keyboard Mapping Software with Original Keyman Engine License and free bonus Braille and LiyaWel (bordering) fonts.
- Publisher: MyPC Computer Systems
- Last updated: November 3rd, 2011
KWP (Kamban Word Processor) is a software application that has the the ability to use phonetic (Transliteration) of the keyboard to type in Tamil. When spell check is in progress, the program is intelligent to differentiate between English, Tamil and Bilingual fonts and select appropriate dictionary, it has multiple styles, fonts, colors and paragraph formatting and more
- Publisher: Kamban Software, Australia
- Last updated: March 30th, 2012
This Keyboard works with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7, and one has to remember only very few key allocations. In a mixed language document, user can change the font-type and size of only one language without affecting the other 2 languages of a selected line, paragraph or area.
- Publisher: Dr. W. K. Hirimburegama,
- Home page: www.tavultesoft.com
- Last updated: January 12th, 2012
SIL Hebrew Font System is a pre-Unicode or “legacy” font system. It provides a means of working with biblical Hebrew texts in an encoding created by SIL in 1995. These fonts are superceded by Unicode-encoded Hebrew fonts, such as Ezra SIL. Features: - Support for Biblical Hebrew, in the traditional square style of the Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia, 1983 edition.
- Publisher: SIL International
- Home page: scripts.sil.org
- Last updated: September 18th, 2010
Additional Ka tamil fonts keyman selection
Shakti Office Tamil is a very useful software for those who want to work in the Tamil language. After you install this software, you will get seven program where you can work using this language. Tamil is a Dravidian language and is spoken predominantly by Tamil people of the Indian subcontinent.
- Publisher: CK Technologies Pvt Ltd.
- Home page: www.shaktioffice.in
- Last updated: May 5th, 2008
This Japanese Font Pack is necessary to correctly display a document in Adobe Reader when an author does not embed the appropriate Japanese font in to the document. It is also necessary when the author does embed the font, but the reader of the document wishes to interact in some way with its content – e.g. collaborating, commenting or filling out forms.
- Publisher: Adobe Systems
- Last updated: January 21st, 2014
Baraha is an editor for Indian languages and can be used with MS Office applications. The program comes with an in-built word editor and associated fonts. It can convert the English words directly to other languages based on the way they are pronounced in that native language.
- Publisher: Baraha Software
- Home page: www.baraha.com
- Last updated: March 25th, 2021
They are needed to correctly display a document when an author does not embed the appropriate font into the document. They are also needed when the author does embed the font, but the reader of the document wishes to interact in some way with its content, for example, by collaborating, commenting, or filling out forms.
- Publisher: Adobe Systems Incorporated
- Last updated: November 23rd, 2010
Xming-fonts is a component software of the Xming X Server.Xming is the leading X Window Server for Microsoft XP/2008/Windows7. It is a fully featured X Server and is lean, fast, current, simple to install and because it is standalone native Microsoft Windows, easily made portable (not needing a machine-specific installation).
- Publisher: Colin Harrison
- Home page: www.straightrunning.com
- Last updated: January 12th, 2016
This free program features the Christian Bible both in English and Tamil. It has search capabilities, as well as several customizable options, such as color schemes, verse styles, and more. Also, it can show the Tamil and English versions of the Bible separately, or interlineally for comparison purposes.
- Publisher: TamilChristian
- Home page: www.tamilchristian.com
- Last updated: December 30th, 2014
Shree-Lipi is a modular package for Indian language fonts. The program contains 14 modular bilingual fonts, 2 unicode fonts pairs, additional stylized 4400 Dev Bahar fonts in Dev Ratna and 3100 Guj Bahar fonts in Gurjari, fonts with decorative pullis for Tamil and more.
- Publisher: Modular Infotech
- Home page: www.modular-infotech.com
- Last updated: September 11th, 2018
Lipikar is a handy tool that provides a very comprehensive character map to view, browse, and use a large variety of fonts to compose any kind of texts, in any language, using various types of encodings. Lipikar is basically a desktop authoring tool that provides extensive options for the manipulation of Windows bitmap fonts, both ANSI and ASCII.
- Publisher: Santanu Ghosh
- Home page: lipikar.googlepages.com
- Last updated: September 5th, 2008
MathML-fonts is a browser add-on for Firefox that offers you free mathematical fonts for your mathematical formulas miscellaneous notations. This add-on will provide a better rendering of mathematical text, including more pleasant style and support for more Unicode symbols.
- Publisher: Frédéric Wang, Bill G.
- Home page: addons.mozilla.org
- Last updated: May 21st, 2013
The program is an extremely useful Hindi Unicode converter. This Hindi fonts editor is capable of converting any scripts and writing in Hindi to Unicode. In addition to this, the software is able to convert and edit scripts in various languages like Marathi, Nepali and Devanagari.
- Publisher: Window India 2012
- Home page: www.windowindia.net
- Last updated: March 28th, 2013