Lisa finite element analysis review in Title/Summary
LISA is a finite element analysis package for Windows with an integrated modeler, multi-threaded solver and graphical post-processor. It allows you to analyze the dynamic response and vibration, heat flow and thermal stress or the DC current flow in solids.
- Publisher: Lisa-Finite Element Technologies (Sonnenhof Holdings)
- Home page: www.lisa-fet.com
- Last updated: June 23rd, 2013
AutoFEM Analysis is an easy-in-use software for finite element analysis. AutoFEM Analysis can be used by the broad community of engineers working in the field of mechanical and structural designing. You need not be a specialist in the finite element method in order to use AutoFEM Analysis.
- Publisher: AutoFEM Software Company
- Home page: www.autofemsoft.com
- Last updated: August 18th, 2016
MD Nastra is a powerful Finite Element Analysis (FEA) solver. This applications simulates stress, dynamics and/or vibration of real-world complex systems. MD Nastran is the best application of its type because it’s the most reliable and accurate one and its certified by FAA.
- Publisher: MSC.Software Corporation
- Last updated: January 18th, 2012
Lisa finite element analysis review in Description
EverFE is a user-friendly 3D finite-element analysis tool for simulating the response of jointed plain concrete pavement (JPCP) systems to axle loads and environmental effects. EverFE is useful for both concrete pavement researchers and designers who must perform either complex nonlinear or simple linear stress analyses of JPCP.
- Publisher: EverFE
- Home page: www.civil.umaine.edu
- Last updated: November 17th, 2009
AutoFEM Analysis Lite offers an easy-to-use first step analysis tool to every AutoCAD user. It uses the same finite element technology as the commercial version of AutoFEM Analysis. AutoFEM Analysis Lite is used to perform all kind of finite element analysis: static analysis, fatigue analysis, frequency analysis, buckling analysis, thermal analysis.
- Publisher: AutoFEM Software LLP
- Home page: www.autofemsoft.com
- Last updated: June 23rd, 2014
CUBIT is a full-featured software toolkit for robust generation of two- and three-dimensional finite element meshes (grids) and geometry preparation. Its main goal is to reduce the time to generate meshes, particularly large hex meshes of complicated, interlocking assemblies.
- Publisher: Sandia National Laboratories
- Home page: cubit.sandia.gov
- Last updated: September 1st, 2016
FElt is an open source system for finite element analysis. The current version of FElt knows how to solve linear static and dynamic structural and thermal analysis problems; it can also do modal and spectral analysis for dynamic problems. FElt's element library currently contains fourteen elements.
- Publisher: Geeknet, Inc.
- Home page: sourceforge.net
- Last updated: April 29th, 2012
Additional Lisa finite element analysis review selection
The Abaqus Student Edition is a personal finite element analysis tool for solving limited size problems (1000 nodes for Abaqus/Standard and Abaqus/Explicit, and 10,000 nodes for Abaqus/CFD). It is governed by a personal use license, may be installed on your laptop and home computer, and may be used on a perpetual basis.
- Publisher: Dassault Systemes Simulia Corp.
- Home page: www.simulia.com
- Last updated: May 8th, 2013
The latest release of Femap, version 10.2, further streamlines the interactive meshing process, speeds up results data handling and visualization, adds a new Topology Optimization capability, and continues to extend support to NX Nastran and Nastran in general.
- Publisher: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
- Home page: www.plm.automation.siemens.com
- Last updated: July 27th, 2015
3D-DOCTOR supports both grayscale and color images stored in DICOM, TIFF, Interfile, GIF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, PGM, MRC, RAW or other image file formats. 3D-DOCTOR creates 3D surface models and volume rendering from 2D cross-section images in real time on your PC.
- Publisher: Able Software Corp.
- Home page: www.ablesw.com
- Last updated: October 6th, 2012
Logopress3™ BLANK functions allow the user to quickly and easily predict the theoretical blank of 3D formed parts. The Finite Element Analysis advanced functions helps both at the quotation stage and in the die design process. It minimizes development time in the press. Beyond the Tool & Die Industry's needs.
- Publisher: Logopress
- Home page: www.logopress3.com
- Last updated: October 19th, 2012
The integrated structural analysis & design software package RFEM sets new standards in Finite Element Analysis (FEA). The intuitive user interface, outstanding modeling and analysis capabilities, and wide variety of structural design options make RFEM the most complete structural design solution for all areas of civil and mechanical engineering.
- Publisher: Dlubal Software
- Home page: www.dlubal.com
- Last updated: November 16th, 2009
StCAD is a basic 3D CAD framework in Smalltalk (VisualWorks 7.x). It extends the GF/ST 2D drawing framework into 3D. It also include 'StGeo' which is the 3D geometric domain, ‘StMath' which provides the mathematical support for 3D CAD and motion simulation computations, and 'StDoc' which is a simple word processor.
- Publisher: AR-CAD
- Home page: www.ar-cad.com
- Last updated: April 26th, 2009
NonlinPro is a post-processor for the well-known nonlinear finite element analysis program DRAIN-2DX. In the past, DRAIN-2DX has been used almost exclusively by academic researchers. However, the recent shift towards performance based seismic resistant design has created a demand within the design profession for programs that can perform nonlinear static pushover analysis.
- Publisher: Advanced Structural Concepts
- Last updated: May 22nd, 2012
During the last 15 years LASCAD has become an industry-leading software package for LASer Cavity Analysis and Design.Based on a quantitave model of the multiphysics effects in laser cavities, LASCAD allows the laser engineer to control and compensate individual features of a resonator design prior to committing hardware.
- Publisher: LAS-CAD GmbH
- Home page: www.las-cad.com
- Last updated: October 11th, 2011
CADRE Geo is a design utility for generating a wide variety of geodesic and spherical 3D (wire frame and surface models) for CAD or finite element analysis applications or for generating detail design data for the members that make up the structure. Data output are tables of hubs, struts, and panels grouped into like types with detail geometric information.
- Publisher: CADRE Analytic
- Home page: www.cadreanalytic.com
- Last updated: April 28th, 2011
EverStressFE is a user-friendly 3D finite-element analysis tool for simulating the response of flexible asphalt pavement systems subjected to wheel loads. EverStressFE is useful for both flexible pavement researchers and designers who must perform complex analyses of flexible asphalt pavement systems.
- Publisher: UMaine Civil Engineering
- Home page: www.civil.umaine.edu
- Last updated: October 1st, 2011