Magic ball logic game in Title/Summary
Magic Balls is a good program based on the classical ball game where the user has to join together the same coloured sport balls. Swap neighbour balls together in rows of three or more and start scoring points, the more balls joined together the more points scored per movement.
- Publisher: Alawar Entertainment
- Last updated: March 19th, 2011
Ball Breakout Game is a free breakout game in which you let a ball bounce on a moving bar on the bottom of the screen.
- Publisher: 3dfishgame
- Home page: www.3dfishgame.com
- Last updated: March 12th, 2014
The levels are also unique with some features that have never been seen. Some obstacles steer your ball wildly like a fan, some warp your ball to other parts of the screen, others speed up your ball in certain directions. Break through all 20 levels in the FREE version and 150 unique levels in the full version! Full 3D hardware rendered graphics for ultra-smooth gameplay.
- Publisher: Retro64 Computer Games
- Last updated: April 6th, 2008
Magic ball logic game in Description
Magic Games Collection is a bundle of different types of games. Although the games included are not characterized by very sophisticated graphics or sounds, they will certainly demand to use your brain. In this respect, they may be the kind of games that are appropriate for both children and adults.
- Publisher: AGENTIX Software
- Last updated: February 9th, 2009
Lines is a logic game with beautiful animated graphics, special effects and jazz music. As with the classical Lines game, 3 figures appear on the field, and you must move them to form horizontal, vertical and diagonal lines of 5 or more of the same figure. There is also a magic ball, which is filled as you accumulate points, along with a table of record scores.
- Publisher: Falco Software, Inc.
- Home page: www.falcoware.com
- Last updated: December 7th, 2010
5th ball starts new series of logic games from Frostworks. The goal of the game is to create maximum amount of lines joining five balls. To create a line all you need is to put a ball on the game- table and connect it with another four balls (which already exist) directing towards the end of new line.
- Publisher: Frostworks, Ltd.
- Home page: www.frostworks.net
- Last updated: March 17th, 2010
This is a logic arcade game made on the well-known Lines basis. The game helps to spend your time well and useful. It is interesting and addictive for both children and adult; for office and home computer.
- Publisher: ArcadeStudio.com
- Last updated: March 16th, 2008
The freeware addictive 3D interpretation of the legendary Lines
- Publisher: ArcadeStudio.com
- Last updated: April 7th, 2008
Additional Magic ball logic game selection
Angry Birds Rio is a game based on the concept of using birds as projectiles in order to free your fellow birds from cages. The game has 60 levels which differ in difficulty and interface. In order to complete one level you must make use both of your angry birds and your brain.
- Publisher: Rovio Entertainment ltd
- Last updated: April 18th, 2012
Magic Lines is an old game that was recovered for the new generation of video games. Some people might remember having played this game in the past. Anyway, this is a very funny game that can get you entertained for a couple of hours and it's a good way to spend time with your friends or family.
- Publisher: AGENTIX Software
- Last updated: December 26th, 2009
The brick-busting fun for which Alawar is famous is back in Strike Ball 2 Deluxe. As in the popular Magic Ball 2, you look over each level from a bird's eye view and use your mouse to move your paddle along the bottom of the display. As you hit one or more balls toward your target, you'll encounter explosive blocks, enemy portals and power-up generators, among other challenges.
- Publisher: Owl Studio
- Last updated: October 10th, 2008
Hello! is a free puzzle game in which you need to connect same-color ringing phones to prevent that fill the screen. Every time you match a phone with one or more phones of the same color, they will disappear, thus giving you more time to match more of them to pass to the next level.
- Publisher: Nology Softwares
- Home page: sites.google.com
- Last updated: June 11th, 2013
nca Ball is a clone of Luxor with the make up of an Azthec ambientation. For those who don't know Luxor this game is a ball breaking game. In each stage there will be coloured balls that appear in a row and follow a chanel which is different in each stage. If the balls get to the end of the chanel you'll lose a life. To avoid this you can move from left to right and shoot coloured balls.
- Publisher: Playrix Entertainment
- Home page: www.playrix.com
- Last updated: January 4th, 2012
A new game from the makers of Mysteryville.
- Publisher: CollectionOfGames
- Home page: www.nevosoft.com
- Last updated: July 7th, 2010
DX-Ball is a famous and widely-acclaimed Breakout remake. Breakout is one of the oldest and most popular arcade games ever developed. It’s the renowned game in which you use a movable paddle to bounce a ball upward and destroyed all kinds of brick structures.
- Publisher: Longbow Digital Arts
- Home page: www.longbowgames.com
- Last updated: August 15th, 2014
Terraria is an easy-to-play 2D adventure crafting game. Blending elements of classic action games with the freedom of sandbox-style creativity, Terraria is a unique gaming experience where both the journey and the destination are completely in the player’s control.
- Publisher: Re-Logic
- Home page: www.terraria.org
- Last updated: July 18th, 2017
Pool 8-ball is a billiards simulator. The game can be played either against a computer or human opponents on the same PC. Pool Game rules hints for beginners, help ball or direction help for practicing. Free game features: 8-ball pool game; difficulty levels from easy to expert; save and load game feature; game rules hint; help ball, direction help.
- Publisher: GameTop Pte. Ltd.
- Last updated: April 15th, 2016
Smash Frenzy is a series of Arkanoid-like games where instead of breaking bricks using a ball whose trajectory you attempt to control using a pad, you break all kinds of other elements that are part of various sceneries. Therefore, Smash Frenzy is not just another Breakout clone, as it freshens the basic gameplay concept of this kind of games and adds a new touch to it.
- Publisher: Dream Dale Games
- Home page: www.bigfishgames.com
- Last updated: July 6th, 2010