Magic square java source code in Title/Summary
his CD is stuffed with hundreds of real-life working programs...not half-working, dry examples from some book. All code was rated either "very good" or "excellent" by actual users on Planet Source Code, not a non-technical book editor who has never programmed in his or her life. And Planet Source code is the largest public source code repository on the net .
- Publisher: Exhedra Solutions, Inc.
- Last updated: February 22nd, 2010
A cool application which lets you play Magic Square right on your computer. This game is also sometimes called lights on. Have lots of fun with this small software application on your computer. Magic Square is a freeware game available for everyone.
- Publisher: puzzlegamespack
- Home page: www.puzzlegamespack.com
- Last updated: July 15th, 2010
WLW Source Code Formatter Plugin inserts formatted source code. Formatting is based on Wilco Bauwer's syntax highlighting. WLW Source Code Formatter Plugin updates are : Line Numbering, Alternating Line Style, tab replacement, selection. In addition it provides live preview and options to adjust background color, border color, font size, and box width.
- Publisher: Amer Gerzic
- Last updated: September 14th, 2008
Magic square java source code in Description
DJ Java Decompiler v188.8.131.52 is a disassembler and graphical decompiler for Java which is responsible for reconstructing the original source code from the already compiler binary CLASS files that is Java Applets. Besides, it is a fully featured Java editor that uses graphic user interface with syntax coloring. But you do not need to have Java Virtual Machine (JVM) or other Java SDK pre-installed.
- Publisher: Atanas Neshkov
- Home page: www.neshkov.com
- Last updated: September 20th, 2016
JFrameBuilder is an easy-to-use visual Java GUI Builder for Java Swing applications. It enables Java developers to create sophisticated GUI applications using drag-and-drop interface without spending a lot of time writing code.
- Publisher: Mars Microsystems Company
- Last updated: March 18th, 2008
Jindent is a source code formatter for Java, C, and C++. It reduces the cost of software maintenance by formatting your developer's source code according to your corporate coding standards. This application supports formatting of Java source code up to Java 8; it has more than 300 formatting settings.
- Publisher: Newforms - Software Development
- Home page: www.newforms-tech.com
- Last updated: February 12th, 2016
Imagix 4D helps software developers comprehend complex or legacy C, C++ and Java source code. By using Imagix 4D to reverse engineer and analyze your code, you're able to speed your development, enhancement, reuse, and testing. It lets you eliminate bugs due to faulty understanding; get new hires on board faster, spend time engineering, not reading through code.
- Publisher: Imagix Corporation
- Home page: www.imagix.com
- Last updated: March 30th, 2022
RSM Wizard is free GUI which runs on top of Resource Standard Metrics. RSM is a command line program that enables scripting and enbedding into programming IDEs. RSM Wizard make RSM very simple to use and serves as a teaching tool for the operations of RSM.
- Publisher: M Squared Technologies
- Home page: msquaredtechnologies.com
- Last updated: November 9th, 2011
Additional Magic square java source code selection
This software supports codes from over 30 programming languages and has a built-in library with more than 50,000 lines of codes. It can convert source codes into HTML codes that can be easily understood by normal users who do not have a rich knowledge about codes implementing a program.
- Publisher: OverZone Software
- Home page: www.highdots.com
- Last updated: July 17th, 2012
QA·C is the industry leading analysis solution for the C language; providing a comprehensive suite of features to enforce a range of coding standards. QA·C offers a simple way of analysing your code against your chosen coding standard, providing an effective and accurate solution to improving your software.
- Publisher: Programming Research
- Home page: www.programmingresearch.com
- Last updated: January 12th, 2010
Practiline Source Code Line Counter may be helpful for programmers, project managers and other customers who need an overview of a project source code.With the help of Practiline Source Code Line Counter you can quickly and easily get a report on software source code in various programming languages, such as C++, JAVA, PHP, HTML, XML and many others.
- Publisher: Practiline Software
- Last updated: August 31st, 2022
- Publisher: The Apache Software Foundation
- Home page: netbeans.apache.org
- Last updated: September 7th, 2022
WinPcap is a tool to capture and transmit network packets that is Free (open source), delivers High Performance (optimized according standards), Popular (used by many tools), Tested and Reliable (it has been available for years), easy to use for the final user (windows installer), Multi-platform (Windows NT/2000/XP/2003), commercial support in the website of CACE Technologies.
- Publisher: Riverbed Technology
- Home page: www.winpcap.org
- Last updated: May 23rd, 2013
Notepad++ is a free source code editor and Notepad replacement. It supports around 80 programming languages with syntax highlighting and code folding. It allows working with multiple open files in a single window, thanks to its tabbed editing interface.
- Publisher: Don HO
- Home page: notepad-plus-plus.org
- Last updated: September 23rd, 2022
This is an Internet Explorer 5+ Explorer Bar to view HTML source code and other attributes of the sites you are visiting. HTML Source Code Bar allows you to view and edit all fields of an HTML form. This includes hidden fields. Changes made to the field values are injected back into the live HTML of the webpage you are viewing.
- Publisher: vdberg
- Home page: www.vdberg.org
- Last updated: September 28th, 2010
Don't you hate those webpages that try to prevent you from viewing their source code or saving images by disabling Right-Click? Now you can view the source of any webpage, as well as save any image from a webpage, using this source browser software!
- Publisher: Rebrand Software, LLC
- Last updated: January 21st, 2010
C is the most basic , important and popular programming language. Its important to understand c source code from begining to end for better understanding of this prgramming language. http://cprogram.org/ providing this chance by C Source Code 1.00.
- Publisher: cprogram.org
- Last updated: August 19th, 2011
ASN.1 Studio is a powerful IDE included with several of the OSS ASN.1 products on the Windows and Linux platforms. You can use ASN.1 Studio to graphically create or modify ASN.1 values, without writing any code. Depending on the language supported by the product you purchased, ASN.1 Studio is capable of generating C, C++, C# or Java source code from the ASN.1 specification.
- Publisher: OSS Nokalva, Inc.
- Home page: www.oss.com
- Last updated: March 29th, 2016