Mame compiler in Title/Summary
This is a Front End to make compiling Mame/Mame64 and apply different patches as easy as possible. It requires the .NET 2.0 Runtime. To compile "vanilla" Mame skip the MameUI related steps or just take the tick off "MameUI" as you can still compile standard Mame aswell.
- Publisher: HeadKaze
- Home page: www.headsoft.com.au
- Last updated: November 12th, 2014
MAME Classic is a classic M.A.M.E front-end for Windows. M.A.M.E (Multi Arcade Machine Emulator) is an emulator for old and some recent arcade games. The program can store favorite games in separate lists, provide custom settings for individual games, find ROM changes between MAME versions, and more.
- Publisher: Richard A. Insalaco
- Home page: mameclassic.mameworld.info
- Last updated: November 16th, 2015
A 'C' compiler for all abov's 800 core MCU. It is provided with IDE(Integrated Development Environment). So you can manage and compile codes as a project. 'Asm/Linker' is a combination of asmbler and linker for 800 core MCU. It is provided with IDE(Inegrated Development Environment).
- Publisher: Abov Semiconductor, Ltd.
- Home page: www.abov.co.kr
- Last updated: November 30th, 2011
Mame compiler in Description
"Extra M.A.M.E." is a small MS Windows compatible GUI wrapper for M.A.M.E., the Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator authored by Nicola Salmoria and the MAME team. M.A.M.E. let's you play thousands of old-school arcade games on your computer. "Extra M.A.M.E." is smaller and easier to use. It doesn't force you to fuss with difficult configurations and it's compatible with all M.A.M.E games.
- Publisher: Godlike Developers SEG, Ltd.
- Home page: www.godlikedevelopers.com
- Last updated: September 17th, 2009
QMC2 is a Qt 4 based multi-platform GUI front end for several MAME and MESS variants. The included binaries are known to work on Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP using the original MAME and MESS variants (MAMEUIFX32 is supported as well through a replacement template for the MAME variant).
- Publisher: Prian, R. Reucher
- Home page: sourceforge.net
- Last updated: May 22nd, 2012
Atomic Front End is a Front-End for Multi-emulators. It’s been made mainly to be used with games of arcade MAME. The main objective of Atomic FE is to function within a real arcade cabinet, and to be driven using joysticks as well as the buttons.
- Publisher: Youki
- Home page: www.atomicfe.com
- Last updated: November 23rd, 2008
Jukebox Arcade - A MAME Arcade Cabinet Music Juke box and mp3 player. This software is a Jukebox front-end that is designed to work on the MAME machine. It allows customizable control via keyboard, supports album art for a unique song selection experience.
- Publisher: ExtraStrength Software
- Home page: www.extrastrength.com
- Last updated: December 13th, 2009
MAMEUIFX32 adds a handy interface (UI) to the famous MAME game emulator. MAME stands for the Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator and is an open source emulator whose code can be freely downloaded and modified. MAMEUIFX32 is a comprehensive tool capable of mimicking the hardware for a huge number of arcade machines and games, from 1975 to 2003 or later.
- Publisher: The MAME Team
- Home page: mame32fx.altervista.org
- Last updated: August 26th, 2013
Additional Mame compiler selection
The Borland C++ Compiler (BCC) is the foundation and core technology of C++Builder 5. Borland C++ Compiler is a blazingly fast 32-bit optimizing compiler. It includes the latest ANSI/ISO C++ language support including, the STL (Standard Template Library) framework and C++ template support and the complete Borland C/C++ Runtime Library (RTL).
- Publisher: Embarcadero Technologies, Inc.
- Home page: edn.embarcadero.com
- Last updated: July 25th, 2017
MPLAB XC16 is a compiler for 16-bit PIC and dsPIC microcontrollers. Combined with MPLAB X IDE, you get a complete IDE with debugging features. You can single-step through C and C++ source code to inspect variables and structures at critical points. It supports data structures with defined data types, including floating point.
- Publisher: Microchip Technology Inc.
- Home page: www.microchip.com
- Last updated: February 21st, 2017
MPLAB XC32 Compiler is a program that adds the flexibility to develop and reuse C projects and components for all 32 bit MCU devices. It is compliant with the majority of C 98 and C 2003 ANSI standards, it includes the Dinkumware Standard C library and it can be used with all C or mixed C/C projects in MPLAB XC.
- Publisher: Microchip
- Home page: www.microchip.com
- Last updated: September 28th, 2015
Quick Batch File Compiler 3.2 is a complete software that enables you to convert your batch files into EXE files in one click. This program will convert your files but the content of your batch file will be encrypted and it will not suffer any modifications because it will be protected from changes.
- Publisher: AbyssMedia.com
- Home page: abyssmedia.com
- Last updated: December 12th, 2018
Crestron SIMPL+ Cross-Compiler is simply an Installshield-installed version of the Coldfire GNU C Compiler SIMPL+® is a language extension that enhances SIMPL Windows by using a procedural “C-like” language to code elements of the program that were difficult, or impossible, with SIMPL alone.
- Publisher: Crestron Electronics Inc.
- Home page: support.crestron.com
- Last updated: May 20th, 2009
PICBASIC PRO Compiler is a basic programming language for Microchip's PIC microcontrollers. PBP is a development tool for embedded programmers.PICBASIC PRO Compiler is a full-blown development tool that produces code in the same manner as a C compiler.
- Publisher: microEngineering Labs, Inc.
- Home page: www.pbp3.com
- Last updated: January 31st, 2013
Crossword Compiler is a program that lets you create your own puzzles and word games in an easy and pleasant way. It is an excellent tool for educators, crossword enthusiasts, and anyone interested in classic word games. Puzzles created with this app can be published to a web site, printed out, or exported to PDF for sharing.
- Publisher: WordWeb Software, Antony Lewis
- Home page: www.crossword-compiler.com
- Last updated: October 8th, 2016
Excel Compiler offers an easy and hassle-free workbook copy protection for Microsoft Excel. You can compile an Excel spreadsheet into an EXE application with securely-protected formulas in binary format and protected VBA code. With its registration/license management feature, you can protect your compiled Excel workbook from illegal copying by using a hardware locking mechanism.
- Publisher: DoneEx
- Home page: doneex.com
- Last updated: August 3rd, 2017
- Publisher: NATATA Software
- Home page: natata.hn3.net
- Last updated: December 10th, 2015
Mame32K is a game emulator for Windows compiled with Kaillera, a utility that enables Netplay on it and other emulators that support it. The emulator will allow you to display and play various games on a PC such as Psycho Soldier, Pac-Man, Shock Troopers or Silent Dragon.
- Publisher: MAME Team
- Home page: www.zophar.net
- Last updated: March 8th, 2008