Midi file mapper in Title/Summary
MIDI File Mapper is a utility that allows you to remap the notes in MIDI files. This is particularly useful when converting GM drum patterns for a specific drum sampler or converting between loops for two different samplers. MIDI File Mapper ships with some built-in mappings for popular drum samplers and allows you to create your own, as well as import maps from Cakewalk SONAR or Steinberg Cubase.
- Publisher: Mark Heath
- Home page: midifilemapper.codeplex.com
- Last updated: June 10th, 2019
The main difference is in the concept used for rubato, accelerando, and ritardando. Whereas Midi Synthi Player uses Duration Adjustment, the ability to alter directly any note value, this program uses Tempo Change (or a series of Tempo Changes) for this purpose, which seems to be the common usage. This eliminates several problems inherent in the other system.
- Publisher: Jack Sirulnikoff
- Home page: www.jacksirulnikoff.com
- Last updated: October 11th, 2009
Harping Midi is an interactive MIDI file player for the aspiring musician. This program is the perfect aid for learning to play without the need of knowing how to read standard music notation. You can also print the displayed tab for offline practice, you can create a text track with the tab and watch it in real time in the lyrics windows.
- Publisher: Harping Software
- Home page: www.harpingmidi.com
- Last updated: September 28th, 2010
Midi file mapper in Description
TS-AudioToMIDI is a reliable utility that enables you to convert digitized music into MIDI sequences Unlike other programs it can process the polyphonic music (that is having many tones or voices). What takes several hours of hard work even for a well-trained musician will be a matter of some few minutes for TS-AudioToMIDI.
- Publisher: TallStick Software
- Home page: audioto.com
- Last updated: August 10th, 2004
Create polyphonic ring tones for your mobile phone! MIDI Tracker is music editor with ability to import and export songs to MIDI format.
- Publisher: RF1 Systems
- Last updated: January 29th, 2015
MIDI Volume software MIDIFixer is a program that lets you edit volume levels in MIDI files. Increase volume. Normalize volume. Turn off stuck notes. Change speed or tempo.
- Publisher: Matthews Software Inventions
- Home page: www.matthewssoftware.com
- Last updated: April 1st, 2008
MPL is a tool to make changes to MIDI files in batch and to process (send and receive) MIDI messages in real time. You can use it to automate your MIDI file editing work. Or build your own real time MIDI tools, like sequencers or arpeggiators.
- Publisher: JM Software
- Last updated: November 1st, 2010
Direct MIDI to MP3 Converter transforms the data in MIDI files into playable and recordable full-fledged audio files. This versatile tool can convert any MID, RMI, and KAR (karaoke) file not only into MP3, but also into WAV, Ogg, and WMA audio files. The program supports SoundFont 2 specifications, and allows you to add ID3 tags to the resulting MP3 files.
- Publisher: Piston Software
- Home page: www.pistonsoft.com
- Last updated: November 26th, 2012
Additional Midi file mapper selection
Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard is a MIDI events generator and receiver. It can be used to drive a MIDI synthesizer (either hardware or software, internal or external). You can use the computer's keyboard to play MIDI notes, and also the mouse. It can display the played MIDI notes from another instrument or MIDI file player in its interface.
- Publisher: VMPK
- Home page: vmpk.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: February 6th, 2016
Synthesia is a fun way to learn how to play the piano. In melody practice, Synthesia waits for you to play the correct note before moving on. Enable musical notation for any song. Or, leave it turned off and just enjoy the falling notes.Choose what you want to practice. Synthesia will play the rest for you so you can focus on your goal.
- Publisher: Synthesia LLC
- Home page: synthesiagame.com
- Last updated: January 30th, 2018
Free MIDI to MP3 Converter is an incredibly simple and easy-to-use utility that can re-encode your MIDI files into high-quality MP3 audio files with just one click. It supports batch transcoding, and its fully automated conversion process requires no complicated settings or any technical knowledge from you. Even the output bit rate is fixed, providing MP3 audio files of excellent quality.
- Publisher: PolySoft Solutions
- Home page: mp3-tools.com
- Last updated: June 20th, 2010
intelliScore Ensemble MP3 to MIDI Converter transforms live and prerecorded music – in a WAV, AIFF, WMA, or MP3 file – into high-quality MIDI renditions. It will detect the various instruments and the drums played in an audio recording and will create a multi-track MIDI file with the notes and the drums played in it.
- Publisher: Innovative Music Systems
- Home page: www.intelliscore.net
- Last updated: July 14th, 2013
Anvil Studio is a free Windows Program designed for people who want to: record music with MIDI and Audio equipment, compose music for MIDI and Audio equipment, sequence music with MIDI equipment, play with music using a computer, and print sheet music from standard MIDI files with the optional Print-Sheet accessory.
- Publisher: Willow Software
- Home page: anvilstudio.com
- Last updated: December 12th, 2018
It is the easiest way to create new guitar and bass sheets and play back and print the same via MIDI files. It includes all the necessary tools like Tab Symbols, Musical Symbols, Rhythm Slashes, chord names and many more for making it easy to create and edit music files.
- Publisher: Power Tab Software
- Home page: www.power-tab.net
- Last updated: March 1st, 2008
MobiMB Mobile Media Browser - a smart and very useful tool that allows you to connect you phone to PC and lets you easily and quickly transfer data.
- Publisher: W.M.D. Bradley
- Home page: www.logomanager.co.uk
- Last updated: April 15th, 2010
Style Converter is a program that lets you convert standard MIDI files to style files. The program supports functions for creating a Style. The earlier version required six MIDI files in order to create a Style, but this version adds support functions that allow you to create a Style from one MIDI file.
- Publisher: Roland Corporation
- Home page: www.roland.com
- Last updated: April 18th, 2012
Pianissimo is a virtual grand piano that supports MIDI input. It is a very advanced music playback and recording tool that supports two inputs: MIDI and the mouse. If you have a MIDI keyboard or other device, you can connect it to the computer and control the grand piano with it. Additionally, you can use your mouse to press the keys, but I don't really recommend that.
- Publisher: Acoustica,™ Inc.
- Home page: www.acoustica.com
- Last updated: November 17th, 2009
IntelliScore Ensemble WAV to MIDI Converter is a clever piece of software that recognizes different instruments in a polyphonic audio track and creates MIDI files for each of the instruments represented. Capable of recognizing as many as 93 different instruments, it opens any WAV, MP3, or WMA file, rips any track from an audio CD, and records audio directly from various external sources.
- Publisher: Innovative Music Systems, Inc.(tm)
- Home page: www.intelliscore.net
- Last updated: May 9th, 2016