Mtk android root tools v2.2.7 in Title/Summary
Android SDK Tools is a component for the Android SDK. It includes the complete set of development and debugging tools for Android. It is included with Android Studio. The program enables you to create and test Android applications, enabling you to emulate your Android projects.
- Publisher: Creative Commons Attribution
- Home page: developer.android.com
- Last updated: May 17th, 2017
This tool enables you to flash Android smart phones. Main features: - Integrates Root / Flash ROM / Unbrick All-In-One. - Use the same protocol as ODIN, but 2nas is more user-friendly and easy-to-use. - Cloud based database to flash your android phone with correct files(ROM, etc).
- Publisher: 2nas.com
- Last updated: July 29th, 2013
Faheem Anjum Android Tablet Tools is a free program that enables you to root your Android device. The program also allows you to wipe data, to reset user lock, to install script tools, to fix your Android touch screen and camera, to enable the USB debugger and to flash your device.
- Publisher: Faheem Anjum
- Home page: forum.gsmhosting.com
- Last updated: December 3rd, 2013
Mtk android root tools v2.2.7 in Description
This program can recover deleted photos, videos, songs, WhatsApp messages, text messages, contacts, call logs, and documents from Android devices and SD cards. It quickly scans your smartphone and allows you to view the deleted data; you can preview and select the required files and have them copied to your computer
- Publisher: FonePaw Technology Limited
- Home page: www.fonepaw.com
- Last updated: January 21st, 2019
Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android is a Windows utility that enables you to restore lost deleted Android data directly from your PC. The program helps you recover various types of files, allows you to preview the found data before launching the recovery process, and is compatible with many Android devices from different manufacturers.
- Publisher: CoolMuster Studio
- Home page: www.coolmuster.com
- Last updated: November 10th, 2017
BlackBerry Tablet OS Graphical Aid is a graphical front end that can be used with the BlackBerry SDK for Android apps. The developer recommends to use the BlackBerry PlayBook for Android Development Tools over this because of the convenient integration it offers with the development tool used to create Android applications.
- Publisher: Research In Motion Ltd.
- Home page: supportforums.blackberry.com
- Last updated: October 17th, 2012
Better 9 Patch Tool is a program that can be used to create nine patch images. You can handle similar images that you create with the draw9patch tool included in the Android Developer Tools app, according to the screen sizes(ldpi / mdpi / hdpi / xhdpi) or states (normal / focused / pressed / disabled), at once.
- Publisher: Elex, RoundRect Co., Pte.
- Home page: www.roundrect.kr
- Last updated: May 14th, 2014
It does not matter if you deleted them accidentally, if your device crashed, or if it has been the victim of a virus attack – MiniTool Mobile Recovery for Android can scan and recover all kinds of data from your Android device, SD card, or USB drive. This free app will detect and retrieve any media files, documents, WhatsApp files, messages, contacts, or call history you thought lost forever.
- Publisher: MiniTool Solution Ltd.
- Home page: www.minitool.com
- Last updated: February 10th, 2017
Additional Mtk android root tools v2.2.7 selection
Genymotion is an Android emulator, which gives you access to more than 40 different virtual devices. It gives you the ability to test your applications in various scenarios including battery charge levels, GPS settings, etc. It can make use of your webcam as a video source for camera apps.
- Publisher: Genymobile
- Home page: www.genymotion.com
- Last updated: January 21st, 2019
Miracle Eagle Eye is a free MTK Android IMEI repair application. The program allows you to modify pin-outs, the Android (ADB) backup and the ADB ROOT. The application also supports server changes, USB debugging, various flash boxes and it has powerful unlocking capabilities.
- Publisher: MIracle Team
- Last updated: October 10th, 2016
This program allows you to root a variety of LG mobile phones. This application should work on any LG G3 official firmware (4.x.x / 5.x.x), and on other models too. You must connect your phone to your PC and enable USB debugging on it. This program is quite easy to use; simply click start and it will begin the process with a verbose log showing the real-time status.
- Publisher: avicohh software
- Home page: sourceforge.net
- Last updated: May 7th, 2015
iSkysoft Toolbox for Android is a suite of utilities that let you run some maintenance tasks on your portable devices. Luckily, the developers have made all these utilities available from a single dashboard; otherwise, you would need to run them as separate programs.
- Publisher: iSkysoft Software Co., Ltd.
- Home page: toolbox.iskysoft.us
- Last updated: September 2nd, 2019
VMLite Android App Controller is a special desktop program required to start VMLite VNC Server every time after you reboot your Android device. This program is designed for non-rooted Android devices. The program allows you to connect your Android device to the desktop computer and start the VMLite VNC Server in order to enable the USB debugging.
- Publisher: VMLite Corporation
- Home page: www.vmlite.com
- Last updated: December 24th, 2014
AndRootKit is a program that brings you all the options for modifying your Android device. You can unlock the bootloader, install the recovery and root your Android device. The program uses Fastboot and ADB protocols and it is compatible with all devices which support Fastboot.
- Publisher: Yashar Ahmedizadeh
- Home page: forum.xda-developers.com
- Last updated: October 24th, 2013
Tool wich makes it easier to decompile/recompile applications + jar framework files. You can also sign your apk by easily clicking a button.
- Publisher: Daniel Huber
- Home page: forum.xda-developers.com
- Last updated: February 3rd, 2018
Android Commander is a small, very fast, and intuitive application for Windows. With this program you can easily manage files and applications on your rooted Android device via ADB, without typing any command and mounting an SD card. This application runs under Windows and Linux.
- Publisher: PanPiotr from XDA
- Home page: androidcommander.com
- Last updated: August 13th, 2011
SP Flash Tool is an application which is mainly designed to help you to flash Stock ROM, custom recovery, and fixing, in some extreme cases (firmware update, Flash recovery, unbrick bricked Android device, etc.). SmartPhone FlashTool works with MediaTek Android smartphones (MTK based).
- Publisher: SPFlashTool.com
- Home page: spflashtool.com
- Last updated: February 4th, 2016
SPD Upgrade Tool comes with very simple interface. You can easily load the firmware in the tool and you are ready to flash the firmware on your device. It allows users to flash PAC firmware on the Android Phone and Feature Phone (basic phones). Simply, add the firmware in the SPD Upgrade and click Start Downloading Button to begin the flashing process.
- Publisher: Android MTK
- Home page: androidmtk.com
- Last updated: April 21st, 2014