Navigator gps maps in Title/Summary
T4A GPS Maps is a set of 16 regional GPS maps covering most parts of the African continent. The program collects, catalogs and processes the data submissions in order to create a very reliable GPS map. It is a detailed GPS map that will guide you through Africa.
- Publisher: Tracks4Africa
- Home page: tracks4africa.co.za
- Last updated: January 31st, 2013
One of the nice things about this program is that it actually projects the received satellites onto the map, along with your current position of course. It's nice to see where in fact the satellites are. You can also customize PGV with your own maps. PGV supports "Normal Projected" maps (or "Flat Maps") and "Miller Projected" maps.
- Publisher: Cliff Pennock
- Last updated: June 4th, 2011
City Navigator Australia provides highly detailed maps for your Garmin device and boasts points of interest throughout the continent, so you can navigate turn by turn to the destination of your choice. City Navigator brings you the most detailed street maps available so you can navigate with exact, turn-by-turn directions to any address or intersection.
- Publisher: Garmin Ltd. and its subsidiaries
- Last updated: April 2nd, 2008
Navigator gps maps in Description
GPSMapEdit is a program designed for visual authoring of GPS-maps in various cartographic formats. The program may also load and convert GPS-tracks, waypoints and routes. It supports Garmin MapSource/BaseCamp, Lowrance MapCreate, CityGuide, Navikey 7 Ways, Navitel Navigator 3.x, ALAN Map 500/600, Holux MapShow and Google Earth.
- Publisher: Konstantin Galichsky
- Home page: www.geopainting.com
- Last updated: April 21st, 2021
Vistumbler is a scanning program that allows you to detect nearby Internet access points. To do so, you need to push the Scan APs button, and the program will start detecting the access points that are around you. It will show the names of these access points on a list, starting with the one with the stronger signal. The program also shows data on the authentication, encryption, etc.
- Publisher: Vistumber
- Home page: www.vistumbler.net
- Last updated: March 19th, 2021
Geosat MapConverter is a software application that allows you to customize your contents and share them with your friends.MapConverter software also allows you to convert and load on the navigator custom maps created with Google Earth or other mapping software.
- Publisher: AvMap
- Home page: www.avmap.us
- Last updated: May 22nd, 2012
Lukas 7700 PRO Viewer is a free-to-use application that allows you to view and edit GPS maps. At the bottom-right of Lukas viewer, the map is presented to show the position of the driving car. Using the map, the driving position and route can be checked
- Publisher: Lukas Blackbox
- Home page: www.lukashd.com
- Last updated: March 9th, 2016
- you can show a currentl GPS data; - you can open any of scanned maps; - you can calibrate the scanned maps yourself by two calibration points only; - calibrations are stored automatically for every map;
- Publisher: Valeri Vlassov
- Home page: www.rominten.com
- Last updated: May 18th, 2008
Additional Navigator gps maps selection
Tyre is a software program for searching, creating, and sharing GPS routes. It lets you create and copy routes directly to your TomTom or Garmin navigation system. Tyre comes with a built-in version of Google Maps. You can easily add points of interests, rename waypoints, and display routes on the map.
- Publisher: Tyre2Navigate
- Home page: www.tyre2navigate.com
- Last updated: December 9th, 2018
GPS Track Viewer makes it easier to import and display track data from GPS devices. It is designed to be versatile, elegant and fast and supports various formats, e.g. TCX and GPX. You can browse through your data easily, viewing time, distance, average speed for selected ranges
- Publisher: GPS TrackViewer Development Team
- Last updated: February 14th, 2011
MapSphere is a mapping software for Windows that:downloads maps and SATellite Images from different sources (OpenStreetMap, Terraserver, LandSat, and others);stores all the mapping data on the hard drive for offline use;represents the map in 2D and 3D modes supports GPS-receivers to track your current position
- Publisher: MapSphere
- Home page: www.mapsphere.com
- Last updated: August 18th, 2012
Furthermore the Skylab GPS Simulator contains a full featured interoperable OGC WMS client for receiving maps from a standardized WMS server.Within a map you are able to navigate (zoom, pan) and to select your favorite layers provided by the WMS server. During the simulation there are realtime debugging helpers like position and raw NMEA-0183 output.
- Publisher: Skylab Mobilesystems
- Home page: www.skylab-mobilesystems.com
- Last updated: May 4th, 2008
Map of Asia is one of the most complete collection of maps for GPS TrackMaker. In order to use Map of Asia, you need to install also GPS TrackMaker application. The installation process of Map of Asia is simple and accessible even for amateur PC users. Once installed on your PC, you will be able to open a large number of maps using GPS TrackMaker.
- Publisher: Geo Studio Technology
- Home page: www.trackmaker.com
- Last updated: April 8th, 2008
The DrDepth software combines data from your sounder and your GPS to create accurate maps of your local waters. DrDepth creates bathymetric maps from position and depth data delivered by your GPS and sounder.DrDepth has a range of tools and functions to help you in your mapping
- Publisher: Per Pelin
- Last updated: July 2nd, 2016
Allows you to connect your hand held Global Positioning System (GPS) unit to your computer, download your waypoints, and plot them in AutoCAD or export them in .dxf Works on most Garmin and Magellan GPS units, and AutoCAD 14, through 2005.
- Publisher: AMC Inc.
- Last updated: March 5th, 2008
CompeGPS AIR enables users to create and edit flight routes. You can plan your aerial activities such as paragliding, hang-gliding, ultralight, light aircraft, balloon, in detail, and send all the content to your GPS or smartphone easily. Also, you can use the application to any kind of maps such as opographic, vector, scanned etc.
- Publisher: CompeGPS TEAM S.L.
- Home page: en.compegps.com
- Last updated: April 29th, 2015
Fugawi UK Digital Maps™ offers a seamless view using the highly detailed Ordnance Survey® Landranger® or Explorer® maps. This is a brilliant and easy to use PC atlas with included GPS and PDA software. An advanced 3D ‘fly-through’ feature is included to truly bring the maps to life.
- Publisher: North Port Systems Inc.
- Last updated: April 27th, 2012
Web Updater will assist you in getting the latest map and software updates for your Papago and Wayway GPS Device and also enables you to upload and download latest POIs in just a few clicks. There is also included a few useful links that will enhance your GPS navigation experience.
- Publisher: M3GPS WebUpdater
- Home page: support.m3gps.com
- Last updated: October 13th, 2012