Nifty regression analysis data in Title/Summary
Least Cubic Method is a new method for data regression analyse , it expanded Least Square Method, According to the principle, this program can be used to work out single factor linear data regression, multi factors linear data regression, single factor non-linear data regression, and multifactors non-linear data regression.
- Publisher: AiHua Computer Studio
- Home page: www.eaihua.com
The Multiple Regression Analysis and Forecasting template provides a reliable identification of value drivers and forecasting business plan data. Advanced statistical tests performed include significance, autocorrelation and multicollinearity.
- Publisher: Business Spreadsheets
- Home page: www.business-spreadsheets.com
- Last updated: July 2nd, 2018
Nifty Stats is a desktop utility, which automatically in regular intervals downloads the stats from your affiliate programs affiliates networks, advertising networks or PPC Campaigns. Nifty Stats brings automated statistics right to your desktop for any time frame pre-defined by you – and it shows these stats in real time and on regular basis.
- Publisher: NIFTYSTATS
- Home page: www.niftystats.com
- Last updated: November 21st, 2011
Nifty regression analysis data in Description
CompCruncher is the next generation of appraisal software that procures statistically supportable appraisal. The computer-aided appraisal software puts the appraiser in complete control over the data analysis, hence allowing the appraiser to quickly produce supportable and accurate valuations.
- Publisher: Bradford Technologies
- Last updated: November 28th, 2012
ESBStats is a mathematical and statistical software package, which includes statistical procedures and routines like Deciles, Grand Mean, Quartiles, Standard Deviation, Residuals, Hypothesis Analysis, Linear Regression Analysis, Multiple Regression Analysis. ESBStats provides a range of features like graphs, calendar, calculator, summaries, import/export, online help, live spell check and more.
- Publisher: ESB Consultancy
- Home page: www.esbconsult.com
- Last updated: June 25th, 2008
KonSi Malmquist Index SoftWare Data Envelopment Analysis Models is a tool for research of Malmquist Index and its components. The program calculates Fixed Malmquist Index, Adjacent Malmquist Index, Seasonal Malmquist Index etc.
- Publisher: KonSi Ltd
- Home page: www.pareto-analysis.ru
- Last updated: December 1st, 2017
Affordable, easy to use SPC add-in for Excel draws Pareto charts, control charts, histograms, box and whisker plots, scatter plots and more. Just select your data and then select a chart from QI Macros menu. Automated fishbone, statistical tests too.
- Publisher: KnowWare International Inc
- Home page: www.qimacros.com
- Last updated: September 21st, 2016
DataFit is a simple and efficient science and engineering tool that simplifies the tasks of data plotting, regression analysis (curve fitting) and statistical analysis. What sets DataFit apart from similar curve fitting and regression programs is its ease of use. With the combination of the intuitive interface, online help and wide range of features.
- Publisher: Oakdale Engineering
- Home page: www.curvefitting.com
- Last updated: June 20th, 2014
Additional Nifty regression analysis data selection
R for Windows is a GUI where you can write code to perform graphical and statistical analysis on data sets. You can save your written and compiled code in form of scripts which can be run any system that has this program installed. This program also has manuals to help you learn how to use it.
- Publisher: The R Foundation
- Home page: www.r-project.org
- Last updated: August 20th, 2018
Epi Info is a program that allows you to transform data and perform many types of statistical analyses including 2x2 tables, matched-pair case control studies and regression analysis using the Visual Dashboard. The program automatically creates a database from the questionnaire and allows users to enter new data, modify existing data or search for records.
- Publisher: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Home page: wwwn.cdc.gov
- Last updated: June 26th, 2014
ArcGIS Data Interoperability for Desktop is a program that allows you to bring spatial data from many sources into the ArcGIS environment for mapping, visualization, and analysis. It provides a zero-coding environment to read, transform, and write in hundreds of GIS- and business-friendly formats from files, databases, and the web.
- Publisher: Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc.
- Home page: www.esri.com
- Last updated: April 30th, 2015
OriginPro is an application designed for data analysis and publication-quality graphing, tailored to the needs of scientists and engineers. It provides the ability to customize analysis and graphing tasks using themes, templates, custom reports, batch processing and programming.
- Publisher: OriginLab Corporation
- Home page: www.originlab.com
- Last updated: July 3rd, 2017
Mathematica has nearly 5,000 built-in functions covering all areas of technical computing—all carefully integrated so they work perfectly together, and all included in the fully integrated Mathematica system. Mathematica excels across all areas of technical computing—including neural networks, machine learning, image processing, geometry, data science, visualizations, and much more.
- Publisher: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- Home page: www.wolfram.com
- Last updated: October 4th, 2017
AutoCAD® Civil 3D® software is a Building Information Modeling (BIM) solution for civil engineering design and documentation. Civil 3D is designed for civil engineers, drafters, designers, and technicians working on transportation design, land development, and water projects.
- Publisher: Autodesk
- Last updated: April 13th, 2010
PSPP is a program for statistical analysis of sampled data. It reads the data, analyzes the data according to commands provided, and writes the results to a listing file, to the standard output or to a window of the graphical display. The program produces tables and charts as output, in several formats: ASCII, PostScript, PDF, HTML, and DocBook.
- Publisher: GNU
- Home page: www.gnu.org
- Last updated: November 5th, 2017
Microsoft Hive ODBC Driver is a connector to Apache Hadoop Hive available as a part of HDInsight clusters. This tool enables Business Intelligence, Analytics and Reporting on data in Apache Hive. It is an established API for connecting to and working with databases.
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Home page: www.microsoft.com
- Last updated: April 30th, 2015
Use EpiData analysis when you want to do basic descriptive statistical analyses, modifications or tabulation of data. Extended analysis such as statistical modelling can be done with other software such as Stata, R etc.rnEpiData Analysis is based on the same principles as EpiData Entry.
- Publisher: EpiData Association
- Home page: www.epidata.dk
- Last updated: January 31st, 2011
This package installs the software (Lenovo Fingerprint Software) to enable the following device : AuthenTec Inc, AES2810. The hardware is compatible with Lenovo R, T, W and X Series.
- Publisher: AuthenTec, Inc.
- Home page: support.lenovo.com
- Last updated: December 6th, 2011