Open source dicom video player in Title/Summary
Open Source Backup is a back-up utility for Windows. The application's name has absolutely nothing to do with being an open source project, since the source code isn't available on the website at all. When I first opened this, I was rather surprised at how simple and straightforward it looked.
- Publisher: BackupMill.com
- Last updated: May 10th, 2009
Free software, open source, online privacy, and free speech propaganda for a more geek friendly future! Users should update to version 1.1 to minimize numbers of DNS requests, and netwok traffic. Longer entry summaries in new feed too! The latest entries from Open Source Notebook on your desktop!
- Publisher: Opera widgets
- Home page: widgets.opera.com
MapGuide Open Source is a web-based platform that enables users to develop and deploy web mapping applications and geospatial web services. MapGuide features an interactive viewer that includes support for feature selection, property inspection, map tips, and operations such as buffer, select within, and measure.
- Publisher: Open Source Geospatial Foundation
- Home page: mapguide.osgeo.org
- Last updated: August 18th, 2011
Open source dicom video player in Description
Apprentice Video is an open source audio/video player, which can also display photos. This player provides several performance options to enable adequate video playback on slow hardware; it features skip loop filter, skip non-reference frames, skip color converter, etc. It can also reduce playback speed to accommodate slow video decoding.
- Publisher: Pavel Koshevoy
- Last updated: January 13th, 2017
EncoreBassing is an open-source vietnamese music player. It can play all format by combine BASS and Fmod EX. This software can play ADX loop (CRI MIDDLEWARE ADX loop), MP3, MP4, even video files named AVI, WMV or MKV. Run Full HD movie like no other. Based the BASS.dll & Fmodex.dll.
- Publisher: Trinh Nhat Quang
- Home page: sourceforge.net
- Last updated: May 3rd, 2011
Fennec Media Suite is an open source universal media player/transcoder for Microsoft Windows platform. Written in C/C++ with Assembly optimizations, the program allows great performances and HD playback for almost every audio/video file format available.
- Publisher: Fennec Media Project
- Home page: fennec.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: December 26th, 2017
AviCreator is a very easy to use free program that is very convenient if you just need to include several bitmaps in a single video. It does not allow to include images from other formats, as GIF or JPG, select different transitions or include music.
- Publisher: Thomas Schimming & Bloodshed Software
- Home page: www.bloodshed.net
- Last updated: March 18th, 2008
FlasKMPEG is a free open source digital video converter software that allows you to convert MPEG content into a other formats using your computer. It has a few editing capabilities so you can use to prepare your film or video assets. The program has an open architecture that allows for extended capabilities through the use of plugins.
- Publisher: Alberto Vigata
- Home page: www.flaskmpeg.net
- Last updated: December 30th, 2009
Additional Open source dicom video player selection
The TOSHIBA Video Player is a Windows-based software application that lets you view DVD movies, or video content recorded using home video camcorders. You can play DVD-Video, DVD-VR, and video files. Furthermore, you can convert 2D home videos and other 2D content you create into 3D and enjoy them in 3D.
- Publisher: TOSHIBA Corporation
- Home page: support.toshiba.com
- Last updated: July 7th, 2014
Total Video Player is a media player supporting 3GЗ, MP4, H264, FLV and all other popular video and audio formats (Mp3, Wma, Ogg, Mpeg-1,Mpeg-2, etc.) as well as DVDs, CD Audio and Swf Flash Files. There is no need to install any video codecs with this small size's tool to play almost any media formats. Absolutely free, very powerful.
- Publisher: EffectMatrix Inc.
- Home page: www.effectmatrix.com
- Last updated: September 11th, 2012
UMPlayer is a free multiplatform open source multimedia player. It can stream and record audio/video content from YouTube, plus it has over 200 audio and video integrated codecs, which make it compatible with almost every multimedia file including DivX, Flash, H.264 and many more.
- Publisher: Ori Rejwan
- Home page: www.umplayer.com
- Last updated: July 18th, 2012
NVIDIA 3D Vision Video Player is a useful software that was designed in order to provide you with an easy to use means of playing your movies and viewing digital pictures. With the help of NVIDIA 3D Vision Video Player you'll be able to watch 3D and regular movies as well, with the highest quality available.
- Publisher: NVIDIA Corporation
- Last updated: February 27th, 2012
As its name suggests, 3D Video Player is not your typical video player. Its major feature is the fact that it can turn typical two-dimensional videos into 3D ones by applying various types of 3D filters, including anaglyph, anaglyph true, anaglyph gray, side by side as well as top and bottom.
- Publisher: cyan soft ltd.
- Home page: www.convert-to-3d.com
- Last updated: August 3rd, 2014
Avidemux is intended for non-linear video editing and transcoding. It is good that, despite its name, the application actually supports various popular media formats as both input and output. The application allows simple operations, such as extracting or clipping a video segment. These features can be expanded by installing plugins, such as removing the audio track and applying filters.
- Publisher: Mean
- Home page: fixounet.free.fr
- Last updated: April 25th, 2017
HTML5 Video Player is intended to create videos that can be played on any modern web browser supporting HTML5. This application converts source videos from practically any format into Theora OGG, MP4 and WebM, which are fully web compatible. It allows processing batches of clips.
- Publisher: HTML5VideoPlayer.net
- Home page: www.html5videoplayer.net
- Last updated: October 19th, 2012
If it is simplicity that you are after when it comes to choosing a free tool to playback video and audio files, then Total Video Player is an option to consider. This extremely easy to use media player comes with minimum navigation controls to watch any AVI, MPEG, MP4, FLV, DivX, XviD, or WMV video file and listen to any WAV or MP3 file.
- Publisher: DVDVideoMedia, Inc.
- Home page: www.dvdvideomedia.com
- Last updated: November 14th, 2015
DISH Anywhere Chrome Video Player is free-to-use browser extension that helps you to stream videos. To use this free extension you need to install Google Chrome browser for Windows OS. This extension is intended to use with http://www.dishanywhere.com/.
- Publisher: DISH Anywhere
- Home page: chrome.google.com
- Last updated: January 25th, 2016
Torrent Video Player is a tool which allows you to watch free movies and videos or listen to music online. The interface is easy to use and it is based on the immensely popular and highly versatile media player. It allows to play the media before it has finished downloading.
- Publisher: MobilityFlow
- Home page: www.torrentvideoplayer.com
- Last updated: January 1st, 2013