Orchestrator query wmi in Title/Summary
When using WQL, there are quite a few advanced querying techniques that can be used to retrieve WMI information in an efficient manner. Make WMI Query with csv and alternate credential support. Export Result and make same query to csv host list. It is a great software that was developed to help those who need to make WMI Query.
- Publisher: Stefano Raimondi
- Home page: wmiadvancedquery.codeplex.com
- Last updated: November 9th, 2011
vCenter Orchestrator provides out of the box workflows that can help administrators automate existing manual tasks. Administrators can utilize sample workflows from VMware vCenter Orchestrator’s workflow library and provide a blueprint for creating additional workflows.
- Publisher: VMware Inc
- Home page: www.vmware.com
- Last updated: January 18th, 2011
NetCrunch WMI Tool is a free toolkit to access WMI information both locally and remotely. Main features: - View a list of active processes and their resource utilization. - View a list of installed services and associated details. - Shows all available event logs on a given machine.
- Publisher: AdRem Software, Inc. New York, NY
- Home page: www.adremsoft.com
- Last updated: December 14th, 2015
Orchestrator query wmi in Description
WMIX is a FREE GUI based implementation of WMI technology which performs agent-less remote administration of Windows machines with no scripting or programming necessary. Empower yourself with advanced remote client management techniques with WMIX.
- Publisher: Goverlan, Inc.
- Home page: www.goverlan.com
- Last updated: May 26th, 2020
WmiAxon is a free program that allows you to manage and access to a computer run under the Windows system supervision and having WMI service enabled. User selects a WMI class from a list or creates a simple WQL query.
- Publisher: Geneosoft
- Home page: www.geneosoft.com
- Last updated: May 27th, 2020
An ultimate MIDI FX arranger for SONAR, Cubase and Finale, based on advanced technologies of Musical Object Morphing, with 500 excellent free styles. All you need to create a professional arrangement or a full song in your favorite sequencer.
- Publisher: Jasmine Music Technology
- Home page: www.jasminemusic.com
- Last updated: February 6th, 2012
Powerful arranger/sequencer based on advanced technologies with full real-time control of MIDI data generation and transformation. Combining best advantages of existing musical software, it gives great flexibility for professionals and real simplicity for amateur musicians.
- Publisher: NTONYX
- Home page: www.ntonyx.com
- Last updated: November 30th, 2009
There are many software tools to recover data lost due to a disk malfunction, but there is only one way not to get that far – monitor your hard disks to detect any potential damage well before it happens. Hard Disk Sentinel Pro is a tool designed for IT professionals who want to keep an eye on their drives’ behavior and performance and thus foresee any potential malfunction ahead of time.
- Publisher: H.D.S. Hungary
- Home page: www.hdsentinel.com
- Last updated: February 5th, 2021
Additional Orchestrator query wmi selection
SubInACL is a command-line tool that enables administrators to obtain security information about files, registry keys, and services, and transfer this information from user to user, from local or global group to group, and from domain to domain. For example, if a user has moved from one domain (DomainA) to another (DomainB).
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Home page: www.microsoft.com
- Last updated: February 14th, 2008
WMI Tools is a free toolkit from AdRem Software designed to access WMI information. It includes views for general info, processes, services, event log, hardware, operating systems and a WMI explorer for defining and using custom WMI queries.
- Publisher: AdRem Software, Inc.
- Home page: www.adremsoft.com
- Last updated: November 1st, 2016
FlySpeed SQL Query is a simple SQL query tool for the most of today's popular databases. It allows you to build queries on many different database servers without needing deep knowledge of SQL syntax and to work with data fast and easy. You can quickly drag and drop tables to create queries, from simple to complex, and combine visual query building with direct SQL text editing.
- Publisher: Active Database Software
- Home page: www.activedbsoft.com
- Last updated: March 19th, 2021
Query Reporter is an easy-to-use freeware tool to create and run HTML reports from the results of a SQL query against an Oracle database. You can refine the layout by specifying colors, fonts, alignment, formats, sums, headers, backround, margins and so on. From a simple query, you can define tabular, break, and master/detail reports.
- Publisher: Allround Automations
- Home page: www.allroundautomations.com
- Last updated: October 14th, 2015
AQT is a fast and powerful multi-database query tool. The present version has a new function to rewrite your SQL queries. This is the equialent of importing your SQL into the Query Builder and back again; the SQL will be rewritten as per the options in the Query Builder.
- Publisher: Cardett Associates
- Home page: www.querytool.com
- Last updated: October 7th, 2014
Query ODBC data sources, author SQL scripts and queries, execute multiple SQL scripts or stored procedures simultaneously, and more.
- Publisher: George Poulose
- Home page: www.gpoulose.com
- Last updated: December 3rd, 2020
With his easy-to-use interface, this software is an elegant solution for ad hoc querying. Query collects end-user input and generates a SQL query or an ADO Filter condition at run time. With ComponentOne Query you can add ad hoc query functionality to your apps and make it directly available to end-users, instead of preparing all imaginable queries beforehand at design time.
- Publisher: ComponentOne, LLC
- Home page: www.componentone.com
- Last updated: August 20th, 2012
The tool can run on the server where you can build queries for both the SharePoint object model and the SharePoint web services. You can also install the tool on a client but in that case you can only build queries for the SharePoint web services as you won't have access the SharePoint dlls.
- Publisher: U2U
- Home page: www.u2u.be
- Last updated: April 6th, 2011
It enables you to automatically refresh database upon executing create/alter/drop table queries. It displays database information (database version, filename, size, creation date). It also displays schema summary (number of tables, columns, primary keys, identity fields, nullable fields).
- Publisher: Christian Resma Helle
- Home page: sqlcequery.codeplex.com
- Last updated: July 25th, 2013
McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) is an essential component of the McAfee Security Management Platform for business enterprises. It provides unified management of endpoint, network, and data security. By means of some powerful automations, it slashes incidence response times, dramatically strengthens protection and cuts down cost and complexity of managing risk and security.
- Publisher: McAfee, Inc.
- Home page: www.mcafee.com
- Last updated: July 29th, 2014