Parallel coordinate plots originlab in Title/Summary
Origin is an application with tools for data analysis, publication-quality graphing, and programming. Origin contains powerful tools for all of your analytic needs, including peak analysis, curve fitting, statistics, and signal processing. To make data analysis more efficient, Origin supports many common formats for importing data, and exporting results.
- Publisher: OriginLab Corporation
- Home page: www.originlab.com
- Last updated: June 5th, 2013
This Coordinate Converter, makes changes between various geographic coordinate systems, allowing you to make covertion between various Latitude/Longitudes systems and the Universal Transverse Mercator (UTM) system. It includes a map, that displays the location you converted; as well clicking on the map allows you to select a location you would like converted.
- Publisher: Ewert Technologies
- Home page: www.ewert-technologies.ca
- Last updated: August 3rd, 2015
MMS Coordinate Converter is a free utility with which you can convert a survey coordinate between different systems and datums. The utility will convert between the Cape (Clarke) / Wgs84 datums with coordinates in Geographical / UTM / LO formats similar to the functions available in Model- and Survey-Maker.
- Publisher: Model Maker Systems
- Last updated: March 2nd, 2012
Parallel coordinate plots originlab in Description
User can paint individual lines by dragging the cursor over lines and identify data interactively. In this version of Data Paint you have interactive Rotating Scatter Plot, Simple Scatter Plot, Bar Chart, Star Plot and Parallel Coordinate Plot. This software can be customized for a specific need.
- Publisher: Man Machine Interface, Inc
- Home page: www.datapaint.com
- Last updated: November 25th, 2011
Creating attractive documents that contain text, mathematics, and graphics is seamless and easy with Scientific Notebook. With this app you can create two-dimensional and three-dimensional plots in many styles and coordinate systems, and enhance the plots with background color, grid lines, and plot labels in specified locations and orientations.
- Publisher: MacKichan Software
- Home page: www.mackichan.com
- Last updated: October 9th, 2015
Visual Data is a scientific data visualization application to create 3D surface, contour plot, vector field plot, 4d scatter plots, 4d slices, 4d vector plots and isosurfaces etc. It enables you to create vertex, grid and surface models in Cartesian, cylindrical and spherical coordinate systems.
- Publisher: GraphNow
- Home page: www.graphnow.com
- Last updated: September 24th, 2014
STRUPLO for Windows is a MS-Windows version of STRUVIR, a program for producing polyhedra plots for Inorganic crystal structures. It incorporates a Graphical User Interface (GUI) to make production of these plots much easier. Most of the commonly used features of STRUVIR are directly available from the GUI.
- Publisher: Louis J. Farrugia
- Home page: www.chem.gla.ac.uk
- Last updated: November 4th, 2009
GeoDLL supports the development of geodetic software on various platforms by providing geodetic functions. GeoDLL contains precise calculations on the themes 2D and 3D coordinate transformation, geodetic datum shift and reference system and more.
- Publisher: C. Killet Software Ing.-GbR
- Home page: www.killetsoft.de
- Last updated: October 10th, 2014
Additional Parallel coordinate plots originlab selection
The choice of 0.2 million Structural Engineers worldwide, STAADpro is guaranteed to meet all your structural engineering needs.
- Publisher: Research Enigneers Intl.
- Home page: www.staadpro.com
- Last updated: August 18th, 2011
Driver: Parallel Lines is the fourth game in the Driver series. After the failure of Driv3r, the developers tried to go back to a more familiar formula. Although the game does offer a lot of driving fun, there are still some elements that are quite not yet complete. But if your passion is driving fast, give the demo a try.
- Publisher: Ubisoft Reflections
- Home page: store.steampowered.com
- Last updated: April 9th, 2018
Advanced Grapher is a program which helps you calculate complex functions and it creates graphs on a coordinate plane automatically. It is highly useful for students and for scientific work. It supports a multilingual interface; many languages are included with the installation package and others can be easily downloaded.
- Publisher: Alentum Software, Inc.
- Home page: www.alentum.com
- Last updated: November 2nd, 2012
Eye4Software Coordinate Calculator can convert coordinates from one coordinate system to another. It can also be used to convert coordinates between different horizontal map datums. This program has the ability to convert a set of GPS coordinates from a CSV file.
- Publisher: Eye4Software B.V.
- Home page: www.eye4software.com
- Last updated: April 25th, 2018
Unlike it's older versions, concerning Trimble Coordinate System Update the following changes were made in version 1.63: - AutoCAD 2004 files -> importing AutoCAD 2004 DWG files is now supported. - 11.2 RINEX converter - the RINEX converter is updated to version 3.50. This resolves a number of previous issues where some files were rejected for import.
- Publisher: Trimble Navigation Limited
- Last updated: August 6th, 2013
Most of engineering industry using PC to control hardware with using additional I/O card but with Lalim Parallel Port Control you can use your default printer port controlling external device such as switching on/off light or control electronic devices. What does this program [does is] trigger the parallel port (Printer port) 's data pin by your command.
- Publisher: Lalim Software
- Home page: www.lalimsoftware.com
- Last updated: September 12th, 2008
This free screensaver features several animated scenes from Africa, each one completed with nice background music. You can customize many of the program's settings through a control panel. Also, unlike other supposedly free screensavers, this one does not ask you to install or modify anything else in your system.
- Publisher: FullScreensavers.com
- Home page: www.fullscreensavers.com
- Last updated: April 2nd, 2018
Farmville is the most popular flash game for its creative features and great in game design. Farms start off as small plots of land ready for you to sink your first plow tool into it. Users play and expand their farms to great sizes to the point when harvesting and plowing become quite a task.
- Publisher: FarmVille Tools, Inc.
- Last updated: November 15th, 2011
Ortep3 for Windows is an MS-Windows version of the current release of ORTEP-III. Incorporates a GUI to make production of thermal ellipsoid plots much easier. Most of the commonly used features of ORTEP-III are directly available from the GUI. Loading a coordinate file will result in a default view of the molecule immediately.
- Publisher: Louis J. Farrugia
- Last updated: May 20th, 2010
MOplot can display: -geometries, including the cartesian coordinate axes, atom numbers according to the geometry definition in the calculation. Molecules can be turned in all directions under mouse control, or using the controls in the "camera" menu. -In the "geom" menu, geometric parameters (bond lengths, angles, dihedrals) can be computed for any set of atoms.
- Publisher: UniFribourg
- Home page: www-chem.unifr.ch
- Last updated: September 6th, 2011