Pdf source code editor in Title/Summary
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Home page: code.visualstudio.com
- Last updated: April 3rd, 2020
XML editor which allows editing using a tree view or syntax highlighted source editor. The tool provides a range of feature in an intuitive easy to use environment.
- Publisher: Peter Reynolds
- Last updated: February 14th, 2008
WLW Source Code Formatter Plugin inserts formatted source code. Formatting is based on Wilco Bauwer's syntax highlighting. WLW Source Code Formatter Plugin updates are : Line Numbering, Alternating Line Style, tab replacement, selection. In addition it provides live preview and options to adjust background color, border color, font size, and box width.
- Publisher: Amer Gerzic
- Home page: www.amergerzic.com
- Last updated: September 14th, 2008
Pdf source code editor in Description
Crimson Editor is a powerful yet easy to use source code editor for Windows. This incredible program can be an excellent good replacement for Notepad and it also offers many powerful features for programming languages such as HTML, C/C++, Perl and Java.
- Publisher: Crimson System
- Home page: www.crimsoneditor.com
- Last updated: March 1st, 2008
SciTE - Scintilla Text Editor with Extensions is a handy small-footprint source code editor based on the Scintilla text editor widget. This application is helpful in editing and debugging source code. Its key features include error indicators, syntax styling, code completion, and call tips.
- Publisher: W Bruce Dodson
- Home page: gisdeveloper.tripod.com
- Last updated: October 12th, 2009
gbCodeLib is a full-featured, multi-language source code librarian. It has a powerful, built-in source code editor and revision control manager.gbCodeLib has an easy-to-use interface yet provides one of the largest feature sets of any code librarian available today.
- Publisher: Gary Beene's Information Centers
- Home page: www.garybeene.com
- Last updated: June 7th, 2008
JCODER Lite comes with plenty of project management features for assisting the user in speeding up the process of development of applications. It incorporates a project and class wizard along with several other wizards including interface, and package wizards, and supports multi-document editing functionality, providing good flexibility as well as ease of use to the user at the same time.
- Publisher: PremiumSoft CyberTech Ltd.
- Last updated: September 20th, 2008
This program is a generic object browser and MSIL disassembler with professional look and feel. It offers the same functionality as Microsoft ILDASM disassembler utility, plus low level viewing of metadata and PE format. Remotesoft .NET Explorer works together with Remotesoft's decompiler and obfuscator, and acts as a console for easy navigation and powerful code editing and printing.
- Publisher: Remotesoft
- Last updated: December 22nd, 2008
Additional Pdf source code editor selection
Notepad++ is a source code editor and Notepad replacement for Windows. It uses Scintilla for code editing and syntax highlighting of about 80 different programming languages. You can also define custom rules for the formatting of normal text, keywords, comments, numbers, etc.
- Publisher: Don HO
- Home page: notepad-plus-plus.org
- Last updated: March 10th, 2020
Among the wide variety of code editors available in the market, EditPlus stands out from most of its competitors thanks to its FTP support, its impressive set of features, its built-in browser, and the long list of languages it supports. Each of them has its own syntax highlighting, and you are free to extend the list by submitting your own syntax files for new languages.
- Publisher: ES-Computing
- Home page: www.editplus.com
- Last updated: March 6th, 2020
It includes an optimizing C/C++ compiler, source code editor, project build environment, debugger, profiler, and many other features. The intuitive IDE provides a single user interface taking you through each step of the application development flow. Familiar tools and interfaces allow users to get started faster than ever before.
- Publisher: Texas Instruments Incorporated.
- Last updated: December 11th, 2017
Code Visual Editor is a program capable to analyze source code and display instantly the flowchart of the code. The flowchart can be exported as a bitmap image. Code Visual Editor supports many program languages. The price described is for only one user. Prices vary upon the number of copies you buy.
- Publisher: Fatesoft.com
- Home page: www.fatesoft.com
- Last updated: October 27th, 2008
- Publisher: Kiriakos Vlahos
- Home page: code.google.com
- Last updated: June 10th, 2019
SciTE is a text and source code editor based on scintilla. This program can be useful for editing HTML, XML, PHP, and many other program codes. You can also customize properties of file types to handle additional languages. Tabbed interface lets you edit multiple files easily.
- Publisher: Neil Hodgson
- Home page: www.scintilla.org
- Last updated: October 5th, 2015
- Publisher: Rickard Johansson
- Home page: www.rj-texted.se
- Last updated: November 7th, 2017
This software supports codes from over 30 programming languages and has a built-in library with more than 50,000 lines of codes. It can convert source codes into HTML codes that can be easily understood by normal users who do not have a rich knowledge about codes implementing a program.
- Publisher: OverZone Software
- Home page: www.highdots.com
- Last updated: July 17th, 2012
- Publisher: C Point Pty Ltd
- Home page: www.yaldex.com
- Last updated: January 25th, 2012
Scriptly is a powerful, extensive freeware source code editing software for coding in HTML and PHP. The editor offers 7 styles of syntax highlighting, code completion, code consistency check, code inspector, tree view of the source code for HTML, PHP and CSS, browser preview in IE and Firefox, print preview and image editing.
- Publisher: Webocton
- Home page: scriptly.webocton.de
- Last updated: December 1st, 2010