Play duke nukem games in Title/Summary
Duke is back with a platform scroller game that evokes nostalgic memories of old videogames such as Mario, Sonic, or the first Duke games. It has been completely rendered in 3D to better fit today's standards. The game is entertaining most of the time, but unfortunately it becomes not so alluring once finished.
- Publisher: Sunstorm Interactive
- Home page: www.3drealms.com
- Last updated: October 30th, 2011
Duke, upon returning to Earth, finds himself with another mess to clean up, and another alien race that needs exterminating. Duke is a can-do hero who realizes that sometimes innocent people have to die in order to save Earth, so accuracy of gun fire is not a real concern to him.
- Publisher: 3D Realms Entertainment
- Home page: www.3drealms.com
- Last updated: January 24th, 2012
Duke battles the massive alien resistance through Los Angeles once again, and finally saves the day after he kills the leader of alien menace: the Cycloid Emperor. The game ends as Duke promises in a voice-over that after some "R&R", he will be "...ready for more action!", as an anonymous woman calls him back to bed...
- Publisher: segabandonware
- Last updated: October 24th, 2009
Play duke nukem games in Description
Developed to setup Duke Nukem 3D multiplayer and singleplayer games with ease, allowing dukers to get together and play Duke Matches or Co-op on the supported Duke Nukem Win32 Ports: Rancidmeat, JFDuke3D, EDuke32and xDuke. Dukester X will not alter any Duke Nukem settings.
- Publisher: Fazsoftware
- Home page: forums.dukesterx.net
- Last updated: May 24th, 2009
Worminator is a sidescrolling action game written in the C++ language. It is akin to many Apogee Software and ID Software classic action games such as Duke Nukem and Commander Keen. In it, you play as The Worminator (or as several other optional characters) and fight your way through many levels of madness and mayhem.
- Publisher: Electroencephalogram Productions
- Home page: archive.kontek.net
- Last updated: March 6th, 2008
Are you ready for an incredible action game with stunning graphics and sound? How about spectacular 3D animation that puts "Duke Nukem 3D" and "Descnet" to shame? With Vinnie's Tomb, you'll experience first hand, the game you were not looking for. In the game, you take on the role of Vinnie the pierrot. You are on a journey to find the forbidden treasure of Ernie York.
- Publisher: Reldni Productions
- Home page: vintomb.tripod.com
- Last updated: January 18th, 2010
QQ Games is an online multiplayer games service, provided by Tencent America, where you can play all the games without paying any subscription. QQ Games is an official plugin for Aol Instant Messenger and it offers a wide collection of online casual games that are totally multiplayer and free.
- Publisher: Tencent America LLC
- Last updated: March 1st, 2008
Family Games is a great collection of classic games with lots of variations such as Hangman, Battle Fleet, Noughts and Crosses, Matchsticks, and 4 in a row, to name but a few. All the games have their own settings and they have a brief explanation on how to play them.
- Publisher: Icon Games Entertainment Ltd
- Last updated: March 11th, 2011
Additional Play duke nukem games selection
This desktop program comes as alternative to using your default web browser to play your favorite Facebook games on your Windows PC. The application comes with a nicely-designed interface, features an efficient search tool, and uses minimum CPU resources while you're playing Facebook games.
- Publisher: Facebook
- Last updated: March 16th, 2021
This piece of software gives you the possibility to play online games with friends and users from all over the world. You can play hundreds of games by either joining or hosting them. Information about all the servers is provided so that you won't experience lags or any other connection problem.
- Publisher: GameRanger Technologies
- Home page: www.gameranger.com
- Last updated: July 3rd, 2020
Tunngle allows you to easily play your Local Area Network (LAN) games online over the Internet. Its huge 255 players Virtual Networks are the ideal place to play games over the Internet but they can also be used for a range of professional IP-Based applications as never before.
- Publisher: Tunngle.net GmbH
- Home page: www.Tunngle.net
- Last updated: August 11th, 2017
You are in charge of the WTDX 4224 Canon! Final Fortress is a Fast thrilling action packed strategy shooter. Full of 3d modeled enemies, buildings and explosions.
- Publisher: YoudaGames.com
- Home page: www.youdagames.com
- Last updated: April 28th, 2011
The Games Factory 2 22.214.171.124 is a program to create 2D games using drag and drop. This program is intended to provide a way for adults and children to get started in the games creation. The Games Factory provides all the stuff you´ll need to manufacture Arcade games, Platform games, Adventures and Screen Savers.
- Publisher: Clickteam
- Home page: www.clickteam.com
- Last updated: December 20th, 2011
Tank commander is an action game developed by Media contact LLC. As I have said you will be able to find this game at the web site Gametop.com, you don´t have to register just choose the game and then download. This is game full of adrenaline of course that you must shoot all the time, because is the only way that you can survive and pass to the next level.
- Publisher: Media Contact LLC
- Last updated: March 2nd, 2008
FIFA 11 Demo is a short demonstration of the 2011 edition of FIFA soccer. The demo allows you to play in the practice arena as both Kaká and the goalie and it allows you to play regular exhibition games with a few teams. You can configure the graphics settings and keyboard settings from the main window. The demo does a good job of showing what is new in the game.
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Home page: www.ea.com
- Last updated: May 27th, 2020
Pinnacle Game Profiler allows you to play your favorite games with any gamepad, joystick, or other type of game controller. The program comes preconfigured for most popular game titles and gamepads, which means setup is quick and easy. Also, the program has the ability to detect when games are launched, automatically configuring your desired controller for play.
- Publisher: PowerUp Software
- Home page: www.pinnaclegameprofiler.com
- Last updated: September 22nd, 2020
This program uses the DOSBox emulator capabilities to make those games playable again, so you don't need a huge programming knowledge to enjoy those games. So dust off your old CD-ROMs or download those pixelled classics and enjoy them again as in the good ol' days using this free program.
- Publisher: Alexander Herzog
- Home page: dfendreloaded.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: September 8th, 2015
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory is the third game in the Splinter Cell franchise. Picking up where the previous game left off, Chaos Theory takes on the features that made its predecessor a great game. The visuals are stunning for a 2005 game. The lightning effects are probably the best. The game is all about stealth.
- Publisher: Ubisoft Montreal
- Home page: store.steampowered.com
- Last updated: March 1st, 2008