Polar graph equations art in Title/Summary
Plot multiple functions in MS Excel. Excel 2000 or higher required.
- Publisher: Sobolsoft
- Home page: www.sobolsoft.com
- Last updated: June 3rd, 2014
Polar FlowSync is an application that helps you set up your Polar Loop device and keep your activity data synced. You can plan and analyze every detail of your performance. Polar FlowSync automatically syncs your activity data and settings with the Polar Flow web service.
- Publisher: Polar Electro
- Home page: www.polar.com
- Last updated: November 27th, 2015
Polar UpLink Tool is a rather unique application that facilitates the user to transfer the setting from a PC onto a wrist unit along with the logos as well. It has many fancy operations such as provisions for creating customized logos for personalizing the wrist unit, and the user can even edit or transfer the settings onto the Polar product with great ease.
- Publisher: Polar Electro Oy
- Last updated: March 1st, 2008
Polar graph equations art in Description
GraphingCalc is a computer program that makes beautiful 2D and 3D graphs from equations. The program is a great learning tool and a “Must Have” for all students of Algebra, Trigonometry and Calculus.Viewing a graph of an equation makes it much easier to understand how the variables, operators and operands of an equation interact.
- Publisher: Sequoia Software
- Last updated: April 21st, 2008
DataScene is a scientific graphing, animation, data analysis, and monitoring program. The user can easily plot 2D and 3D graphs (Area graph, Bar graph, Contour graph, Pie graph, Line graph, Histogram graph, Surface graph, Polar graph) with scientific, financial, and statistical data, manipulate, print, and export high quality graphs, analyze data with various mathematical methods.
- Publisher: CyberWit, Inc.
- Home page: www.cyber-wit.com
- Last updated: April 3rd, 2015
MathTrax is a graphing tool for middle school and high school students to graph equations, physics simulations or plot data files. The graphs have descriptions and sound so you can hear and read about the graph. Blind and low vision users can access visual math data and graph or experiment with equations and datasets.
- Publisher: The MathTrax Team
- Home page: prime.jsc.nasa.gov
- Last updated: February 29th, 2012
MathProf 5.0 - An easy-to-use math program which, among other things, enables two-dimensional and three-dimensional graphics to be used to illustrate mathematical relationships in an uncomplicated manner.
- Publisher: ReduSoft Ltd.
- Home page: www.redusoft.de
- Last updated: May 3rd, 2020
Prosimgraphspro contains a series of applications useful to simulate processes, draw chemical diagrams. Easy to use applications for the designer.Ideal for engineering, scientific professionals, students and education.
- Publisher: ChemEng Software Design
- Home page: www.cesd.com
- Last updated: May 26th, 2020
Additional Polar graph equations art selection
Graphmatica is a powerful, easy-to-use, equation plotter with numerical and calculus features. It provides support for Graph Cartesian functions, relations, and inequalities, plus polar, parametric, and ordinary differential equations. You can print your graphs or copy them to clipboard in bitmap or vector format in black-and-white or color.
- Publisher: Keith Hertzer, kSoft, Inc
- Home page: www.graphmatica.com
- Last updated: May 27th, 2014
Advanced Grapher is a program which helps you calculate complex functions and it creates graphs on a coordinate plane automatically. It is highly useful for students and for scientific work. It supports a multilingual interface; many languages are included with the installation package and others can be easily downloaded.
- Publisher: Alentum Software, Inc.
- Home page: www.alentum.com
- Last updated: November 2nd, 2012
GeoGebra Graphing is mainly intended to help students and teachers visualize mathematical concepts. It can plot mathematical equations. In this regard, it is good news that it supports practically every existing function. It can generate not only static graphs but animations as well. Likewise, the tool can automatically generate a table of values from a function.
- Publisher: International GeoGebra Institute
- Home page: www.geogebra.org
- Last updated: August 10th, 2019
ZGrapher 1.4 is a simple mathematics graphic utility. It can be helpful for any user, from a schoolboy to a professional mathematician. Using this program you can plot graphs of the following types: Y(x), X(y), R(a) – in polar coordinates, X(t) and Y(t) – parametric equations and graphs of tables.
- Publisher: Palam Software, Inc.
- Home page: www.palamsoft.com
- Last updated: March 3rd, 2008
Graphing Calculator is a tool for quickly visualizing math. You type an equation and Graphing Calculator draws it for you without complicated dialogs or commands. Graph functions in two, three, and four dimensions, explicit, implicit, or parametric. Graph inequalities, contour plots, density plots and vector fields.
- Publisher: Pacific Tech
- Home page: www.pacifict.com
- Last updated: April 25th, 2011
GrafEq allows you to plot both simple and complex equations. When the program is open you can directly type the equation and insert symbols and operators from a window called Easy Buttons. After you have typed your equation, you just need to press enter to set the parameters of the graph, and finally create the graph. You can also view the structural representation of the graph relation.
- Publisher: Pedagoguery Software Inc.
- Home page: www.peda.com
- Last updated: May 24th, 2013
Graphing Calculator 3D enables you to plot math equations and scatter points. It can generate 2D or 3D graphs using implicit or explicit equations. Supported coordinate types are: Cartesian, Polar, Cylindrical and Spherical. Parametric equations can be plotted as well as inequalities.
- Publisher: Runiter Company
- Home page: calculator.runiter.com
- Last updated: February 5th, 2021
Microsoft Mathematics provides a set of mathematical tools that help students get school work done quickly and easily. With Microsoft Mathematics, students can learn to solve equations step-by-step while gaining a better understanding of fundamental concepts in pre-algebra, algebra, trigonometry, physics, chemistry, and calculus.
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Home page: www.microsoft.com
- Last updated: November 18th, 2020
CurveFitter performs statistical regression analysis to estimate the values of parameters for linear, multivariate, polynomial, exponential and nonlinear functions.
- Publisher: Institute of Mathematics and Statistics
- Home page: www.math-solutions.org
- Last updated: February 5th, 2021
Graph is an open source application that can be used to draw mathematical graphs in a coordinate system. The program makes it very easy to visualize a function and paste it into another program. It is also possible to do some mathematical calculations on the functions.
- Publisher: Ivan Johansen
- Home page: www.padowan.dk
- Last updated: January 21st, 2013